Hiragana Keyakizaka46 1st Album [Hashiridasu Shunkan]「走り出す瞬間」 [18/06/20]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Feb 2, 2018.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Tamago is definitely the song Hiragana fans were waiting for.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

My tin foil hat tells me that management expects a Tecchi graduation in the near future and, since Tecchi is THE face of Keyaki to the general public, they aren't confident that Kanji will be able to pull the same weight it has been. And so, enter Hiragana.

3. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Yeah I like tamago, esp with sweet sauce <3 and add with mentaiyako <3

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    judging by the HS sales..(yeah yeah I know.. we shouldn't but this does speak to their popularity)... it looks like the sales of this album will surpass Nogi's under album

Nogi's under members must be jealous because hiaragana members' faces are at least featured on their own covers :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The only real complaint I have about the album is that there is only one MV. I guess two hours or so of concert videos makes up for that, though, lol.

Neither of the songs we've heard really grabbed me at first, but the more I listen the more I like. Always a good sign. The singing is so, so good, especially the blend.

The Memi-Mirei duo song will probably sound a bit like °C-ute. Memi said a while ago that she loves that group, and more recently that she was listening to Sekai Ichi Happy na Onna no Ko on eternal repeat. These mentions were around the same time we were seeing pics and mentions of Memi and Mirei together. Lots of practice involved.

6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Do we know if the 2 hours concert videos would be real concert dvds or just selections of live performances from various concerts like nogi's under DVD?

If it's the latter, then I'll just get the digital copy of the album.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Type A BD includes 13 songs from Budoukan, so that could be like a somewhat edited real concert video. The Type B BD is about three songs from each of five venues. The announcement specifically says those are a digest. But then there are six songs from the Makuhari final, so that might be more like a concert video. It will include the final MC and W-Keyakizaka no Uta, where Memi appeared and performed wearing a sling. Each 70-minute BD also includes the Kidaishitenai Jibun MV.

source

• Like Like x 2
  8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hmm, I just find out why Nogi Unders have no faces on their covers, because Under's line-up always change, while Hiragana has perma-member.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A landmark of "faced down silver cup" and a "big egg" is mentioned in Tamago's lyric

Fans have speculated that the place referred to is Tokyo Dome ("The big egg" or "Tokyo big egg")

Kyoko confirmed in her blog that it is Tokyo Dome, making the song some sort of promise from Hiragana to take us with them there

ps: i really like the lyric hopefully i can post them soon!

10. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I fell in love with Yakusoku no Tamago at first listening.. superbly catchy song!

11. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I'm hoping for a Katoshi center for this one. Because it reminds me of Eien no Hakusen and love how she kicks that song off. No center would be fine too. It sounds like it will be fun live.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  12. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    Selected Members [New Song]

★ Kitai Shite Inai Jibun ★
    1st Generation:
    Iguchi Mao, Ushio Sarina, Kakizaki Memi, Kageyama Yuuka, Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Kumi, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana, Takamoto Ayaka, Higashimura Mei
    2nd Generation: Kanemura Miku, Kawata Hina, Kosaka Nao, Tomita Suzuka, Nibu Akari, Hamagishi Hiyori, Matsuda Konoka, Miyata Manamo, Watanabe Miho

★ Senko Hanabi ga Kieru Made ★
    2nd Generation:
    Kanemura Miku, Tomita Suzuka, Matsuda Konoka

★ Mijukuna Ikari ★
    2nd Generation:
    Kanemura Miku, Kawata Hina, Kosaka Nao, Tomita Suzuka, Nibu Akari, Hamagishi Hiyori, Matsuda Konoka, Miyata Manamo, Watanabe Miho

★ Wazukana Hikari ★
    1st Generation:
    Sasaki Mirei

★ Knock wo Suru na! ★
    1st Generation:
    Kato Shiho, Takase Mana, Higashimura Mei
    2nd Generation: Tomita Suzuka, Watanabe Miho

★ Halloween no Kabocha ga Wareta ★
    1st Generation:
    Ushio Sarina, Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Kumi, Takamoto Ayaka

★ Yakusoku no Tamago ★
    1st Generation:
    Iguchi Mao, Ushio Sarina, Kakizaki Memi, Kageyama Yuuka, Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Kumi, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana, Takamoto Ayaka, Higashimura Mei
    2nd Generation: Kanemura Miku, Kawata Hina, Kosaka Nao, Tomita Suzuka, Nibu Akari, Hamagishi Hiyori, Matsuda Konoka, Miyata Manamo, Watanabe Miho

★ Kirei ni Naritai ★
    2nd Generation:
    Kosaka Nao, Nibu Akari, Watanabe Miho

★ Natsuiro no Mule ★
    1st Generation:
    Iguchi Mao, Kageyama Yuuka, Takase Mana, Higashimura Mei

★ Otoko Tomodachi Dakara ★
    1st Generation:
    Kato Shiho

★ Sai Zenretsu e ★
    2nd Generation:
    Kanemura Miku, Kawata Hina, Kosaka Nao, Tomita Suzuka, Nibu Akari, Hamagishi Hiyori, Matsuda Konoka, Miyata Manamo, Watanabe Miho

★ Oide Natsu no Kyokaisen ★
    1st Generation:

★ Sharin ga Kishimu yo ni Kimi ga Naku ★
    1st Generation:

★ Sanrinsha ni Noritai ★
    1st Generation:
    Kakizaki Memi, Sasaki Mirei

★ Konna Seiretsu wo Dare ga Saseru no ka? ★
    1st Generation:

★ Igokochi Waruku Otona ni Natta ★
    1st Generation:
    Saito Kyoko

★ Warenai Shabontama ★
    2nd Generation:
    Kawata Hina, Hamagishi Hiyori, Miyata Manamo

★ Hiragana de Koi Shitai ★
    1st Generation:

Credit : anakamirikaruttedoko.blogspot.com

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
  14. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I love this song already

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
  16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That's yabai. I'm so excited for them!

---
    Another cover

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The MV is out on the official YouTube:

Seems to only be viewable in Japan or by VPN or proxy in Japan.

Impressive all round: song, dance, featured bits of members doing the things they did in school (basketball Miho, running Katoshi, sax Miku, football Kage, Memi's rhythmic gymnastics, etc.). From the mix of prominent faces, this is now a combined group, with both gens intermingled. Miho, Nao, Paripi prominent. Time for everyone, though. Great job at centre by Mii-Pan. Management knew what it was doing putting her there.

• Like Like x 6
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

great mv and the dancing scene on the roof is short:^^;:

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Other link for the video

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Great PV, really one of the best I've seen in a while. I love the different group parts, reminds me of Nogi's Sekai... LOVER <3<3<3

• Agree Agree x 2