Hiramatsu Kanako (Kanakana) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Re: Hiramatsu Kanako / Team S

I was finally able to watch this episode after my dl took ages to finish.
    Waited the entire episode for the moment.I waited and waited at the 34 min mark it didn't appear, at the 48 min still nothing. Was thinking that Hina had messed up the episode number. Then after she won the hair cutting/styling contest, they gave her the wedding gown to try on as her prize. One word. EPIC!! [clap] [clap] She looks really x100 cute in the gown [blush] [blush] For Kanakana fans, this episode is a must watch, you can skip the first 50+ minutes and just watch the wedding dress part and it be worth it. [hehe] [hehe] Below is the pic enjoy.
    [​IMG]

2. Shibuya

Shibuya Kenkyuusei

^Wow :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I think that is one of the best picture of Kana Kana I've seen. [rock]
    Thanks for the review + amazing screenshot [clap]
    Time to download this episode...

3. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

4. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

According to this article. If Kanakana gets into senbatsu she will go to the so called scariest horror house in Japan at Fuji Q. [hehe]

Attached Files:

5. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Kanakana fans should watch the Johou Fresh Bin Sarasara Salad episode that featured SKE. Kanakana messes up twice in the episode, one where she is introducing herself, she looks at the hosts instead of the camera, Rena noticed this and motioned her to the camera. The other time is when she says that there is a theatre performance the next day on the 15th but there actually isn't. Later on in the ep Rikki says that Kanakana has a habit of sleeping with her hands raised regardless of her sleeping position, she can be sleeping in her seat on the bus or on her side and her hands will be raised. They showed a picture of her sleeping but too bad she wasn't raising her hands in this. Her sleeping face is really cute. :) Here's the pic, ignore the random hand in the bottom of the pic.

Attached Files:

6. hina

hina Member

lol when Rikako said that I was expecting to see a pic of Kanakana sleeping like that but instead it was all awwww... :inlove:

[​IMG]

and who did this to you Kanakana, I'll bite his nose off! [​IMG]

7. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

Actually she had looked at the camera, but the wrong one. [hehe]

8. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

LOL. [hehe] Ep 8 of Dera Ske had Kanakana, she showed how stretchy her cheeks were and that she could hold a marker with them. She also said that she loved history.

9. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

10. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Adorable <3
    She my other favorite SKE48

11. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

So in omoide ijou, there's a color code that's all red, but none of the colors are red xD

Otherwise i see that kanakana doesn't have any lines in her unit for S3 and thus i am disappointed. ): I hope S4 starts soon and she gets a good part! She's not 3rd on mixi for no reason ;-;

12. hina

hina Member

lol that line in red should be Yukko line. :XD:

and on the whole song Kanakana has only one short solo line on the bridge which is this: aishiteru no wa

Omoide Ijou is a good unit for her but whenever I see it, it seems that Kanakana is overpowered by the other two. [wonder]

13. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

;-; kanakana ): at least she got lucky for the Junai no Crescendo shuffle (which had my three SKE oshi in it xD)

14. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04diYNPs2g[/yt]

15. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Apparently she came out as a lesbian at a concert? [shock] If its true and not as a joke then she's so brave! :) And now I have so much respect for her! <3

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I thought she was just joking. :fear:

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

It's kind of a shock if it's true but it doesn't matter to me. i can't believe that her management would allow that to actually come out in a concert or anything, so i have the feeling it's a joke xP

I'll wait til we get more information *nodnod*

18. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

If she did actually come out... gajglajg;ljarij. I'd die. Of happiness, of course. That'd be amazing. Not just if Kanakana came out, but if any of the ---48 girls came out.

Watch it not be true, but whatever. Kanakana is still amazing. :D

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I don't see it as a big deal...
    I mean, I don't see why these girls should say they are straight/bi/les/whatever.

And as I don't see why they should, I don't see why they shouldn't neither. ^^'

In the sense of...

does it matter?. ^^'

20. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^I wouldn't be surprised if she lost a lot of wota for saying it. What's the point in loving a girl who wouldn't love you back? That kind of feeling.