Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

As a much older, I really hope Techi have more appreciation for herself talent. She always demands too much of herself and This puts more pressure on her. Like when she was already injuried in those performances last year, she still did the cartwheel. I hope one day, she can take the praise to her in positive way, say "thank you" instead of "not it's not"

And for those Hibiki newly uploaded pictures, I cried a river seeing them. Techi is too cute ㅠㅠ Totally a forever baby. Eventhough those days, She seems gloomy on screen, off screen she is still the big youngest sister of Kanji. (Talk about Kanji, i can not agree with those who said that because of Techi's consecutive centers, some will graduate. They really put down Kanji 1st gen's bond. Except Imaizumi, I dont see anyone have the eagerness to stand in center position. If they will be asked by mngm, they will do it but if not, its still ok. This is the reason why i love Kanji's bond)

And @cotd cant agree with you more. Ignoring is the best way to react with someone you hate. The more they talk about her, the more popular she is (and it put a lot of pressure on her. I mean even the little thing like "Techi eat a mochi" was on the news. This is too much)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. TigaSandi

TigaSandi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    If Techi not center in the future~~, where will she be formation-wise. I can only imagine 2nd row center, coz i can't imagine techi on the side at all.

3. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Well, she did perform on other place than center in the past. Do you remember the Sakamichi's Seifuku no mannenquin where she was beside the center? She still shone brilliantly (my opinion, she is far more attractive than who was in the center) so I think it will be fine, just ... maybe it will be a little hard for whoever will be the new center. The talk in this case will become "Hirate is NOT the center". If I was staff, I would get her out of senbatsu one time to mainly focus on the new center

4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Me too.
    I feel this single will be the last single she centred.
    And Keyaki will have new centre on summer single (i bet it's from 2nd gen).

5. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
  6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @miyabi @Hiraishin I feel like we should enjoy Techi as center. Since she doesn´t appear as often as before, we should apreciate and cheerish these moments to not regret anything later.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@YukoOshimafan just talk about it to please some people and well, i can not stand seeing whoever stand in this position while she is still around. Guess i am the kind of Techi fan that others hate

And as expected from Techi, even more, the preview seems wonderful and heart-breaking. They really dont come to play with oneshot, this is totally different with those old focus on dancing one shot music videos I've seen before. I hate the director but still appriciated his works. I dont know the reason but based on Techi hair, I guess they did retake the mv on Nov / Dec. I think this is a part of why she did not seem good, not only physically but also mentally . Even as an outsider, I can already feel the pain. My feeling is so complicated. In my eyes, Techi is the only one who can show this song like this but I am also worried that she will be mentally affected by this song, same as what was happened in Fukyouwaon.

God, this is totally a torture.

• Like Like x 1
  8. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @miyabi In a mv they have to express a story and if she is interested in pursuing a career as actress, then is the best way to act different kind of roles in different music videos. She talked about it in an interview that I read. And I love how she express the emotions, I´m sure other members will help Techi if she will need them, don´t worry,she will be fine :flower:.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  9. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@YukoOshimafan she is more deep into those songs so it make me worry :( But at least we have the members (and also staff) who are always behind her. I dont know how many times I said it but as a (only) Techi fan, I appreciate the bond of Kanji 1st gen so much. ( in my opinion, Kanji 1st gen (+Neru) and AKB 2nd Gen are the 2 team having strongest bond)

And I heard that the ticketing for Japan Academy ended in just 8s? One said because of Techi fans but i am not sure, i mean beside our baby there are 2 young actors who are recently so famous :-/ I am look forward to seeing the interact between her and the rest of new commers in academy promoted photoshoot.

• Like Like x 1
  10. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @miyabi I´ve been a Techi fan since debut but I have to know her and the other Keyaki members better, do you recommend me some special show where I can learn about them?.

11. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Techi has some good potential to become a great musical actress. She should try to explore that field, of course in the near future.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

12. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Though I wanted Techi to rest and not be the center but after seeing the MV I selfishly feel glad that she is center.. The emotions pouring out is affecting me a lot and I can't even name those feelings..

Just a quick question from the MV..
    The flower bouquet Techi is holding, is it red spider lily?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

13. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Since debut, i think Keyakizaka46 was different from all japan idol girl group. And it's actually true. This is the best MV of Keyaki until now, i'm crying so hard when I watched it, all members with their act, dance...break my heart TT.
    My little Techan. She had a lot of negative cmt from anti fans bc her center position for a long time since 1st single. But anti fans never can defeat her bc all her sisters in Keyakizaka46 are the biggest support . And above all this MV make me think the reason why she won academy japan awards TECHI IS TRUE TALENT.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @fuyuka @miyabi @YukoOshimafan
    And she's just 17 !! I have no words, it's like she got an unlimited potential.

Why is she the all-time center ? just look at her, she is too damn good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@YukoOshimafan I believe the best way to know more about Techi is reading her interviews. Man I swear that there are a ton of things that make you want to figure out more and more in those interviews. As Aki-P said, she is the kind of girl who make people want to know about her, this is the reason why she was called a genius idol. Have you read the Rolling Stone one? This one is soooo good. I took a lot of time to finish it. But sometimes be careful because ... well, Techi is also an extra lol She can say that in one interview but totally forget it on the next.

@Nealy07 I think it's ok to say that in Techi's topic right, that this girl is so so talented. Maybe she started as a typical idol but day passed and she is improving, more like a performer / actress than an idol.

But, eventhough her unlimited talent, there is still another side of her, a normal shy teenager girl. I admire a genius Hirate Yurina and as the same time, love the baby Techi a lot

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

Not only she is talented in term of expressing and conveying, her dance skill is also great and her singing ability improved. Combine it with her expressiveness.

She is trully mesmerizing when she is all out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    A combination of great dancing skill + impressive expression ability. Take Ambivalent for example. Techi is almost at Mon's level when it comes to dancing. But what makes her version captivating is she conveys the lyrics and the song. Ambivalent is about yes and no. Want to be there but also don't want to be there. Liking people and disliking people at the same time. That's why the smooth, light as feather movement conveys the song better. At least in my opinion. Personally, I don't see this in any other version.

But weeeell in the end I love every other member almost as much as I love Techi. They all have their own unique charm. It will be interesting to see them centering a song. However, if Techi becomes a center again and again and again, I don't mind as long as she is ok with it. Not only because she is my oshi, but also because she has the ability and worth the position.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi is totally a muse. That's what makes her so attractive as a center, I think. She doesn't have to do much to inspire people. True charisma. Kuroi Hitsuji MV confirms it one more time. You want to know and you want to interpret every little thing.

However I hope Director Shingu, Takahiro and producers of their songs try to take a step back and evaluate the amount of everything Hirate gets. Yes, she's a center who will give you exactly the emotion you need for this cut, movement, line. But others should give it a go some time too.

Gotta admit that Techi does remind me of that...Hero. The one you see in movies, in anime, meet in books. Just a little too special girl who does not like being so in that way. She refuses compliments, she's way more critical of herself than of others, she's not strong at all but does her best to not be a "nuisance". Yet, all eyes are on her. Be it the audience or the members standing behind her, as her support.

Kind of have a feeling since I don't live in Japan that I don't really understand the height of her popularity. Must be pretty high considering Sakamichi's current status, though far from national idols like the most popular AKB members in its prime or Maiyan right now. But she successfully booked a Yakult CF, she helmed a movie, even won awards for it.
    People can hate her, but at the end of the day, she gets articles written about her smiles. She gets the attention for herself but also for Keya, which is what you want from your center. The public is intrigued and the fans eat up every little thing that let us see her outside of music videos.

The MV made me hope she comes back to the acting world. Her emotion expression is never restricted by any embarrassment or doubt, it's perfect for an actor.

• Like Like x 10
  19. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @miyabi I read that interview you mentioned, it was really good, she really said a lot about herself.

I just watched the mv,she really has expressive eyes :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:, I really loved the mv and the dance was amazing too. The song is so emotional and she is really great as center, I love her so much <3<3<3<3<3.I hope she will be able to perform this song!!!.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a lot of great comment and info about Techi in the thread for the single.

Is this Techi's last single with the group? Or is it the beginning of a second Keyakizaka golden age? Voices on both sides from Japan. Maybe she is the body in the first scene, having committed suicide. She goes through her past life, then scenes of other people suffering. She tries to support everyone by hugging them. They accept, then let her go. She reaches the rooftop but ends up separate from everyone else, crying in despair over her past life. And dies? Or declares that she will stay right where she is, despite her pain?

Subbed version of MV. Not that the lyrics refer directly to the MV drama.

Also great stuff on Twitter:
    ris@haengseol
    - techi trying to run and reach for the light but the members holding her back
    - techi pulling pon up
    - music break where you can hear techi's breath and silent shout
    - the expression on shiichan's face when techi hugs her in final chorus
    - techi's ending scene/crying
    - TECHI

sakamichiAKB revival@jyuwurina
    the whole mv should have been techi just getting genuine warm long hugs because she f****ng deserves it

@wontderland
    get hug by someone must be so nice and the fact that it's part of the choreography made me think alot...all members want to encourage techi, because she's the center again, by give her a hug...by always stay beside her and together as a whole part...i'm crying this is beautiful

@pastryvivi
    thinking about the girls hugging techi because its choreo but also thinking about how emotional the hugs were like they knew techi had really needed them

@jmpopopo
    I just realize techi hugs all of the girls in this mv when in fact the one who need a hug is her

@maris_senpai46 -- "this is f****ng art"

EDIT: also more good tweets from @maris_senpai46 and @satsuki_blue

As for hugs, Nijika, Pon, Satoshi, and Koike were particularly amazing. Many posters wish they could be hugged so fully...especially by Techi.

I'm not sure if this was Takahiro's choreo or Techi's inspiration, but just before she said her "It's all my fault," the way she hopped a bit intensified the emotion. Brilliant.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019