Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I love the hug between Satoshi and Techi most, Satoshi face in this scene is just so genuine.

Have you guys ever felt bothered seeing people try to guess about situation of Techi family? I really hate it whenever people do it. She clearly just want to keep her family safe and out of public's views. I think it is unesscessary to pick "proofs" and say like she was born and raised in a incomplete family then pity her . I think this action dont respect Techi. She even dont want to share her childhood picture, i read this action as Techi want to keep anything about her true life, the normal Hirate Yurina not the idol Hirate Yurina, private as much as she can.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@miyabi -- I'm still curious, but you're right. She wants to keep public and private separate. Early on in the friendship, Memi reported that Yurina and she did not talk about work, that Yurina wanted theirs to be a normal high-school friendship (they very likely go to the same school).

In a survey on the NTT-Docomo movie site, Techi was voted #2 cute teen idol or actress. So she's both cool and cute, lol.

1位:Hamabe Minami 浜辺美波 (actress - 3y hs) 21.0% (starred as the dying girl in the movie Let Me Eat Your Pancreas)
    2位:Hirate Yurina 平手友梨奈 (Keyakizaka46 - 2y hs) 14.0%
    3位:Oguri Yui 小栗有以 (AKB48 - 2y hs) 9.0%
    4位:Yamada Anna 山田杏奈 (actress - 3y hs) 8.0%
    5位:Sakurada Hiyori 桜田ひより (actress - 1y hs) 7.0%
    5位:Tanaka Miku 田中美久(HKT48 - 2y hs) 7.0%
    7位:Kyohara Kaya 清原果耶 (actress - 2y hs) 6.0%
    7位:Kubo Shiori 久保史緒里(Nogizaka46 - 2y hs) 6.0%
    9位:Yabuki Nako 矢吹奈子(HKT48 - 2y hs) 5.0%
    9位:Kuromiya Rei 黒宮れい(actress - 3y hs) 5.0%
    9位:Kawanabe Shuri 川鍋朱里(actress 2y hs) 5.0%
    9位:Kozuki Anju (actress - 2y hs) 5.0%

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Tecchi-kun

• Like Like x 3
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Techi is such an unpredicted girl. Just some days ago, my friends and I talked about the chance she would expose skin for photoshoot and thought that the probability is kinda low. I guess if its for "art", she will. I can see a story behind this type A picture, about a person who wanna show trueself through bare skin, like a black sheep. The picture is so aesthetic (but i agree that it may make your feel ... sexy? seductive? if you light it up). If the mngm can convince Techi to shoot a photobook, i'm sure it will be awesome. They just need to find a concept Techi like or want to convey it Not a simple mission at all.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I enjoyed the new single when it first leaked out. I've come to terms with the senbatsu selection. It is what it is. Then I finally watched the MV yesterday. Repeatedly.

All the great things have been said about it (particularly Techi's performance). While I didn't get teary-eyed, the MV left me feeling...heavy. Figuratively chained to a massive anvil and sunk to the depths of despair. "Heavy" is the impression I got, and the word I could describe for this MV. Bravo and kudos to all involved in the performing & production of this single.

Lastly...it's probably too much to ask for. I suspect the answer will be the same. But I just miss Techi's presence weekly. I'm glad to hear her SoL segments posted here, but I missed seeing her on Keyaki's "home TV program". Interacting with the members, and potentially with the new-gens weekly on Keyakake. If and when it happens...we'll see.

In summary: I miss Techi.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  6. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes, I particularly miss Techi on KeyaKake. From what I've seen, Tsuchida and Sawabe are nice people. They interact well with members (I don't really get this vibe from KeyaBingo). Several members said that KeyaKake is their favourite activity too. I hope KeyaKake can be Techi's home as well. But since Kaze she begins to disappear. Even though she came, she didn't say things much :(

• Like Like x 2
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a nice fan-made tribute to Techi and Black Sheep, with the Black Sheep music and clips from various Techi MVs and performances, as well as the Japanese lyrics placed artfully over the images (and sometime referring to them, as with the railway crossing).

This put tears in my eyes, too.

8. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

DykJ4qAUwAEc2hZ.jpeg received_242589719961057.png

SOL uploaded 2 pictures for their book, Techi is so dorky and cute. Thank SOL a lot ㅠㅠ not suprised that she was voted for the 2nd rank of cutest highschool celebs. Despite her talent on stage, in my eyes she is forever a baby off stage

I miss her too much that even a new picture of her can make my day ㅠㅠ

Wow for her ad-lib on KuroHitsu MV. Once again she show us that she was born for those things. Since their debut Saimajor, Techi has voiced her thought and it always lead to good - even awesome, results. It is gifts from heaven, you can't gain it by practicing. (Sorry for praising her too much. I just cant stop doing it)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  9. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

I've already greeted on the general thread, but I also want to give greetings on the thread of my favourite member in K46. Hello guys! I've been reading this thread for a few months, and I'm happy for the love and support you give to Techi. I naturally don't want to support someone who's in the front of the group, but she became an exception. She's just a great performer, and she became my role model even tho we are just the same age. [hehe]

50903769_2203930489934633_6551851719937426645_n.jpg

She's so good on the latest single, so I want to share this drawing I made on a scratch paper (sorry, if it looks funny or something). I will continue to support her with you fellow fans! Thank you for the wonderful pictures, artworks, and infos you post in here because I want to know about her more. <3

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I watched the Kakizaki Memi x Saitou Kyouko Hiragana Keyaki SHOWROOM a few hours ago and Memi called Yurina "Yuri." I think it may be a good sign for Techi's state of mind that she accepts this. Memi said she made Valentine chocolates every year and would be giving some to "Yuri." Here's a video of the show.

For anyone who doesn't know, Memi is a school-friend of Techi's and always says how much she loves her. They embrace when they meet. And you can see Memi all over Techi in their video feature together last summer. Like boyfriend and girlfriend, as comments say. Memi loved Techi even before she (Memi) applied to join Keyaki. Then, at a 2016 Christmas live, Techi did this:

[​IMG]

EDIT: By the way, it might interest some people to know that Memi said on SHOWROOM that she uses Nivea. I'm sure that's not why she has such pale skin, but it's a good product, and comparatively inexpensive. It looks as if Memi may be at the other end of the beauty products scale from Akanen, lol.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^:
    [hehe]

Sorry, but, yeah.... the ship that will never sink

12. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

For more Memi x Techi goodness, don't forget their Selfie TV segment too (their ocean/water park "date" :inlove:). I just re-watched it the other day, always enjoyed their dynamic. Wish it was longer.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    did anyone translate the suzu hirose x techi interview?

14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I only found the indonesian sub version

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hirose Suzu does speak that way! (Ogasawara Mayu talked like her in that AKBingo episode with Shimada Haruka)
    [Sorry, I know it's not Techi-related...]

16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  17. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Wow... The person who made this comic, their art style is so cute. But the words, yes, those words... So poetic, so genuine. The artist is just so pure to their thoughts.

Techi is indeed like one of the characters in a book we took interest to read. A well-written character that just makes you root for her or even feel angry for her sometimes because she has goals and flaws; and it's an amazing journey. Just like how the artist said, she's like a firework in the sky shining really bright that you have stare in awe; and you should not blink for a second because how quickly they dissolve into nothingness. But hopefully, Techi wouldn't continue being a firework, but to be something more than that.

It's funny how people who are against her would not even stop talking about her just like in this website lol. A spiral discussion of ambivalence towards a single girl. Yep, that is indeed Hirate Yurina.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    yea i already knew of that one but thanks, hopefully someone will pick it up someday

19. ParipiTechi

ParipiTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Do u have the full interview in eng

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019