TV / Radio HKT48 no Odekake! (2013/01/25 - )

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I know I'm biased, but I think Murashige's singing was the best. I don't like that they used the dumb karaoke rating system to compete when it is so clearly flawed.

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    So one of Mio's parents was a goat? And yeah I agree, aanya's was voice was the most pleasant.

3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Nice episode. [clap]

Shige was good as expected. I enjoyed Akiyoshi and Sakura the most though. I was very surprised to hear that song/voice coming out of little cute Akiyoshi, especially the low part. :cute:
    And Sakura's wasn't that impressive but the awkward "I will follow you." was too much for me. :inlove:

Perhaps also because I have a thing for the Japanese eighties. This couldn't save Mio's performance though, a little alien goat singing one of my favorite songs of the period lol.

Jiina impressed me too, pretty & tall girl with a nice voice. Too bad for Ui, but at least she put up a brave attempt at an Enka song. Not that easy when everybody is used to Wasamin :awesome: . Please show me more of these KKS, I know nearly nothing about them. orz

As for the machine giving scores, I once beat everybody by just humming in the mic so yeah. :lol:

Here's the youku link (edit: nice thumbnail screenshot, Aanya :awesome: ):

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI4NDYxOTI0.html[/youku]

4. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Gosh, Mio's singing is so bad that I couldn't stop laughing [hehe] The machine probably couldn't handle her cuteness so it gave her a very high score :awesome:

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    you clearly have crossed a line, Disco.

6. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    some people still don't like anyone aside first gen... I already got used to it...

but I'm still trying to imagine how it would be the hkt without sasshi , rabutan and second generation...

and akiyoshi-chan was epic!

7. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I can't forgive the Karaoke machines to rank Mio higher than Sakura..or anyone else. I love that little dork, but she just can't sing a single line.
    But at least I got to see Sakura Batsugame because of that :D .
    Sakura's voice also was pretty weak, but she's cute no matter what she does, so I will forgive her.

Best voices clearly were Jiina, Yukachan and Aanya. Not that it matters much, you still can get center with a terrible voice.

Not commenting on the ongoing rant.

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    but....... they both kinda sucked.

9. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

akiyoshi's was really surprising .haha. doesnt fit her face at her.lol.sakura's was worse then i expected.actually meru sounded ok as well.haha. interesting episode!

10. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

wow that was an entertaining episode to watch......lol at Sakura is struggling but still manage to get a high score.

11. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    that karaoke machine rating is more rigged than the janken taikai [hehe]

anyway it was a nice Odekake as always, I agree that Jiina and Akiyoshi are the best two voices of this bunch to my biggest surprise, i didn't see that coming!

As for the rest the voices are good or bad exactly as you can expect by watching LOD, but I'm still surprised on how much the Sakura vs Mio turns out weak :)

but in the end it's quite true

Murashige and Sakura eating takoyaki wasabi are awesome, a little disappointed by Nakanishi giving up of the tomato-tabasco juice :( You're Ode-Center, You cannot give up!

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I think Aanya and Haruppi have gone to sing karaoke together on more than one occasion...

...so she probably knows how to work the machine to get a good score too. :awesome:

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I wonder if I'm the only one who find that ep mostly awkward to watch. I loved the beach sports competition episodes the most so far.

Anyway Sakura did worse than expected; Rikopi was unlucky with her song; with a different one she should have won vs anyone.
    Maichan got the best song although it's a hard one; either way I love that song from Evangelion [clap]

Akiyoshi was my MVP again she did decent and her winning face was priceless; Warukiyoshi [hehe]

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Annya gets my MVP, on the simple fact I got to hear her solo singing. :music: :inlove: :awesome: And her screams from the wasabi takoyaki were just beautiful. [devil] If not for that, Akiyoshi's victory celebrations would have earned her the MVP. That was just to f*ing cute. :cute: :^O^:

I did expect better of Rikopi as well. I know that girl can sing.

Well at least Meru did alright. They should have put her competition with Annya last. That was the best sounding pair out of the whole thing.

15. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    it was really entertaining lol :lol: dunno how the machine worked but it seems it gave scores based on those charts below and i bet it's about how similar the girl's voice tone with the real singer's voice (seems so) , but just couldn't believe mio got a high score :^^;:
    btw Jiina really made me impressed :blink:

16. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I can't watch the last part of the latest episode, I get too much second hand embarrassment T_T

17. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    HKT48 no Odekake! #40 2013-10-30

HKT48 Singing Ability Check

JOYSOUND Fukuoka Nissekimae Shop

Odekake Center: Nakanishi Chiyori

Odekake members: Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Akiyoshi Yuka, Ui Mashiro, Kojina Yui, Sakaguchi Riko, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai

Youtube
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGPdSKeg3c[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt3UDtkdls8[/yt]
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI4NTIxMTU2.html[/youku]

HKT48 no Odekake! #41 2013-11-06

HKT48 Cosplay Singing Battle

Tenjin Loft, JOYSOUND Fukuoka Nissekimae Shop

Odekake Center: Nakanishi Chiyori

Odekake members: Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Akiyoshi Yuka, Ui Mashiro, Kojina Yui, Sakaguchi Riko, Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai

Youtube
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLmIsfp7ntM[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RptlDpl4VJA[/yt]
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjMxNTQ2MzA4.html[/youku]

18. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Yeah there's some sub.

But they are fairly new and not based on a regular update. When we get enough data we will put the link on first page of the trade.

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    So today the girls originally wanted to go to Nokonoshima Island Park in the Hakata Bay. But because they feared that the ferry couldn't take them back to shore later that day due to a tropical storm that was coming, Sakura arranged a replacement trip to the Hakata store of Tokyu Hands. :awesome: Here they explored the shop and searched for a gift for Goto and Sasshi.

Seems like the next episode will continue on that too.

Youku link:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM0NDcwNzI0.html[/youku]