TV / Radio HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen / HKT48 x NGT48 Tabeshoujo (2016/01/11 - 2016/03/28)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jan 5, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, both HKT and the daisenpai Kitarie and Sasshi help keep them funny and eager, but I'm actually disappointed by that. Eventually they'll become this type of idol either way, so I was hoping that just for a few months we'd get to see what they're really like, before all this training, before they become celebrities.

Not to say I don't enjoy it, but I think it's a missed opportunity.

2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm quite amazed by Noepii. That girl can perform as if she were a variety veteran, and her reactions are some of the best I've seen. The biggest laughs in most of the episodes usually involves her.

I think I see enough of that from Okappa lol

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol at the last question and wow Noepii is popular :inlove: only 18 times :worthy:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    English subbed by GOOD ENOUGH ENG SUBS

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Next episode they'll play Street Fighter ^^ and apparently Kashiwagi Yuki will be there

[​IMG]

6. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I find it ridiculous how these girls can openly talk about their past relationship on TV but if a picture of that past relationship was leaked, it becomes a problem. And I wonder how Rie knew who Sashi's middle school boyfriend was (and no, it is not the guy from her scandal. That was her second boyfriend).

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

There was a time when they are roommate, alongside Oya Shizuka.

And trust me, that Yukirin picture, past or not, will incite problem as well,...on the guy side :awesome:

8. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So about the Street fighter Episode.

Who is going to rekt who?

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

This was too fun. Noeppi continues to be my favorite NGT member

11. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    that entrance by Yukirin though [hehe]

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I randomly noticed this but I wonder why they blurred Sasshi name tag at 14:05!Probably some kind of a mistake because there's no reason to!

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ahh Super Famicom. Such a nostalgia...
    lol at Noeppi play with Dhalsim. She remember well... :awesome:
    And Mahohon quickfinger saw some light here.
    Bow down revenge lol.
    Yukirin lost the lead in the final lap, in the last turn before finish line, cost the NGT victory and prize,..... after such entrance.....:fp::rofl:

15. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    What a great episode!
    Cute idols + video games = perfect combo! :1st:
    Great to see Yukirin in the show. Awesome leather pants, by the way! [hehe] And they cut the scene when that Yoshimura guest laid his head on Yukirin's lap (lucky bastard). I wonder why, lol! Perhaps because it would make Yukirin's hard wota fans go nuts, lol... just kidding.
    Noeppi was freaking funny. LOLing hard in the first round and then screaming squeakly in the second!
    Kitahara did good and was super cute playing. So was Sasshi and Yukirin. It was hard to look at their gameplay screen, 'cause I kept looking at their faces! Kawaii! :blush:
    I thought it was super cool that they got an old console for this and I also was curious about this. The staff guy who thought about this is a genius. Maybe because games were simpler back then? I can't imagine those girls, who probably are not used to the newer gen consoles, in a match of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. Just imagine the mess :^^;:.
    Now Aki-P can replace the janken tournament with a Mario Kart championship for the next single center. I can see all girls buying the game and practicing like crazy! :lol:
    I can't believe Yukirin lost that match! :^^;:

It seems next week's episode will be a little... weird?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 10 subbed by Good Enough ENG Subs

part2

17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That win for HKT shouldn't have counted. The extra round was simply for the strawberries, not for the winner of the overall tournament. NGT won more rounds than HKT (3-2 overall) so that's BS imo.

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Actually, if NGT lost one more game, HKT will win the show... thing that was expected from day 1

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It's normal for this kind of variety. Yes, it wasn't fair, but that is always the pattern.
    Anyway, both Mio and Noeppi sucks at street fighter, but the one using Dhalsim definitely has a very high chance to win.
    Personally I would rather see them playing a more modern console just because the graphics is better (thus better for television). SFV basically the same as SF2 and Mario Kart basically Mario Kart. Of course you'll need two machine for that (PS4 and Wii U). Probably change SFV with SSB. Of course there is an emphasis about different era on the guest vs the members.

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Wtf i thought Maria only beg for the strawberries, not for the win. And i noticed same thing happened to HKT (too) few episodes back. NGT already won by default but because of the final round HKT won. As an NGT oshi i'm dissapointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk