Honda Hitomi (Hiichan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    jouetie 2024 SPRING SUMMER with Honda Hitomi vol.2:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Part 3 of the camping trip:

• Like Like x 2
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Part 4:

• Like Like x 1
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Riot1

Riot1 Next Girls

If that's true, she'll definitely take the center and the face of the group.
    I don't feel good about tripleS for two reasons - too many members and their company has this "objekt" project thing going on related to NFTs.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. welp

welp Next Girls

As of now (without Hitomi), the face and the most popular member of Triple S is Kim Yooyeon.

Known as the worst performer of the group yet the brainy one. She is attending Ewha Women's University, which is a famous school.
    The NFT thingy may be not that bad. You may see the group as just a group that launches most of its merch in digital form. You don't have to buy these digital craps. (No idea about the environmental impact of the objekt.)
    I'm still doubtful about the income of the member yet, the label itself, Modhaus, does not seem to be in financial difficulty.
    Few months ago, Modhaus reportedly received fund for Triple S from Japanese investor. Its Japanese debut is happening sooner or later.

• Like Like x 3
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Not really sure and I've seen other Hiichan fans they don't think it's her. Let's wait and see

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think we all can agree that Hiichan loves to perform and it’ll be a waste of her talents and young age not to. She can have a comfortable career as a tarento, but not being able to perform would be a void. But ngl her possibly being in Triple S however is just re-starting at the bottom, and it’ll be like Juri in Rocket Punch. But a good thing that I may hope is that since there’s so many members, she can maybe have a flexible schedule and still maintain her Japanese activities. I do think it is unusual that she hasn’t had a real social media presence in a few weeks, all the posts are like from pre-recorded TV show works and nothing casual.

9. welp

welp Next Girls

S21 (21st member) to be revealed on April 1st at 9 pm. If Honda truly is a new member, she will be kept for the last, S24. I assume 1 new member introduced weekly. S24 may be revealed on April 28th at 9 pm.

I doubt it. Modhaus rather demanded exclusive contract.
    The situation of Triple S also was discussed and the only possibility might be a handsome contract fee.
    Triple S indeed is more popular than Rocket Punch but, it also has many more members.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Hiichan did say at her graduation concert that she'll be gone now for a while after graduation to focus on realising her new dream, so I did expect that.

• Like Like x 3
  11. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    The fact that she hasn't updated her social media for some weeks is something to notice. It's a sign given by many known k-pop trainees when they are close to debut, they stop updating their SNS and only come back after debut. Plus, if Triple S is debuting in Japan soon, what's better than having an already well-known member to give a push? Two aces(Yooyeon and Hii-chan) for a big group would be a smart move.

If this rumor is confirmed to be true, i wish her luck and i hope modhaus and Triple S in general accomodates her needs. I don't want her to end up like Juri, who many thought was gonna shine in Rocket Punch but ended up being forgotten in a group that the company seems to have gave up and soon might be replaced for a new fresh girlgroup with younger girls. K-pop groups have the advantage of not being rotative, but they do have an expiration date and companies know it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Well, that's the thing with tripleS though, they are rotative. The group uses NFTs and fan voting to determine units and have the fans choose songs as the next single. It's pretty much like AKB in its early days + sousenkyo, except the money comes in through crypto. Not exactly what I'd love to support, even if it's for Hitomi's sake. Now that AKB isn't doing SSK, the group feels more relaxed and happy, so I'm only now really realising how exploitative and exhausting the concept was (both for us and the members). I'm not necessarily willing to follow another group like that.

• Like Like x 3
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

I saw someone said S23 had similar handwrite to Hitomi. I have seen no handwrite, assuming it might be shared on Modhaus' app or something only fans used. Anyway, here is the photo teaser of S23
    [oversize image]
    Feel free to speculate. Still, there is S24 left.
    Note that video teaser will be dropped on April 3rd. So, S21 - April 1st, S22 - April 2nd, S23 - April 3rd and S24 - April 4th.

There can be only one ace or that is not the ace. Yooyeon is the ace neither as she is the worst performer. On top of that, the "ace" system has been canceled in K-pop as it usually did not work.

Eh. Triple S vote does not seem to be that serious. There is always voting for something that the importance of each vote diluted. Everyone will be on a promotional single at some point anyway. Members do not seem to be stressed out by this.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2024
  14. welp

welp Next Girls

S24 definitely is not Hitomi

Oversize again

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2024
  15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Of course it's her! See? That's her voice.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hiichan new CM for Matomage

• Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Versions with some comments

• Like Like x 2
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    well at least she isn't debut in tripleS or any other k-agency soon!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2