How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Looks like I don't need to explain when and how I love Takahashi Minami. B-)

2. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

when and how did I fall in love with Mayuyu and Sae, and Hana.
    I'm just going to make the story really short
    it was somewhere in the middle of 2006.
    I didn't like them at first until I heard about they adding new member in the group (Team K)
    that's when I heard Sae voice and her cute funness. I thought she was really cute (I continues to look at all of AKB48 pv and news about what they doing and what's new going to happen in the future for them)
    then there was another audition but for Team B. that's when Mayuyu cout my eyes
    I always wish for her to be in the team and become big

and the mean while when years pass. I start it to like Hana slowly and the other member as well

3. maraippo

maraippo Kenkyuusei

the first membe i realize in akb48 was haruna. my yes only focused on her because of her beauty ^_^
    i also like the she dance in the vids. she looks great. but in the end i move on to miichan n maimai because i like their personality and character more :)

4. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

^yeah, they do have there own personality

5. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

I like yuko oshima, very cute and the most extraordinary smile ;)

kms

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

My favorite members are the Oshima girls.

Yuko was an instant favorite after I saw her in Seifuku PV. She was just so beautiful! Such expressive eyes, and how lonely she looked made me think "Wow, this girl has some awesome acting skills!" After that I watched the keibetsu PV and I was completely in love, there's so much depth to her performances! And her smile is the most awesome thing ever, it just touches your heart...

Maimai was a bit of a different story. I thought that she was the prettiest member for the longest time, but that was it. Then I watched Bird. Funny thing, everyone says that that's Takamina's song, but Maimai was so freaking awesome in it! I loved her voice, and how expressive and naturally sexy she was. Later on, I watched her private video and her outgoing and fun personality just stuck in my heart. I <3 Maimai!!

7. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

NARITA RISA!!! <3 <3 <3

Sudden urge to LOVE her, this i cannot really explain. All i can tell you is that recently i like her a lot. So sad that she's kinda left behind in Team A. :(

8. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

It's not like anyone's not aware of it, but <3 Sae :D. No idea why. Saw her, liked her. watched her private vid 6984684 times / day, and wow, she's so amazing : D.

9. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

the more I look at her the more I love her.

that's how I fell in love with Oku and Hana XD

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

did i show you the two posters i have of Risa on my wall, i will take a photo and post them laters.

my love for Mariko, is when i first met her in person, and she held my hand. I've been in love with her ever since!!!!

11. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

ARGH you have them? No you haven't showed me those!!!
    How about scanning them and post them here? :lol:

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i will post the posters of her and Nozofisu, Yukarin in the Risa thread

13. JuJu

JuJu Kenkyuusei

My favorite member is tomochin!

At first I saw tomochin on a picture from private prinzess. I look at her face and I fall in love! <3

I became a BIG tomochin fan! I love her performance in faint, her lovely smilie and her cute face. I´ll hug her all day an d night! She´s sooo cute!

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    So... I figure that I might want to post in here...

I have two favorites. Sato Natsuki and Nakanishi Rina.

(EDIT: Good god, long post alert! Sorry, I didn't realize how much I can ramble. I recommend not reading below this point.)

When I first started learning about AKB48, my favorite was Maeda Atsuko. I thought she was the sweetest. She also was the easiest to spot in just about anything, since she was on screen every two seconds. For a while, she was my favorite.

Once I found out that she was the front girl and the most popular member at that, I decided to find a new favorite. I've always perfered that my favorite characters aren't the main one, but a slightly less popular one. I guess I just feel sorry for those who don't get as much attention as they deserve.

So, the search was on. Luckily it proved to be fairly easy. I made 44 flashcards of the girls that were currently in AKB48. Through learning their names, I went to different sites to learn more about them.

I think I first met Rina on A4. While her unit song wasn't my favorite at all, she really stood out to me in the group songs, especially Mr. Kissman and LOVE CHASE, among others. She has the most amazing voice, and she easily trumps almost all of the girls on A's voices. She has such great charisma, and she's cute to boot! I loved her personality. This was all before I saw a K Stage DVD.

The first K DVD I watched was K3. Obviously, the best out of all of them. In this one, I was curious about the members. I knew al about the TEam A members, but I really didn't know or care about the Team K members (and I knew next to nothing about Team B). To this day, TEam A is definitely my favorite Team, even though it doesn't include my absolute favorite girl.

Throughout the Stage, I was having trouble recognizing some of the girls. By the time the encore costumes were on, I noticed Natsuki. She looks dazzling on the DVD with her hair a bit wavy and a fierce costume. Next to Kasai, she was the most physically attractive girl on stage. In the close-ups, she seemed like she was a very fun girl, and she looked just like an aquaintance of mine, except with black hair instead of blonde. So, by the end of the concert, I took note of her.

After seeing a bunch of videos over winter break, I continued to see more of Nacchi. Her appearances in the Re-Entry episode truly sparked my love for her. Her bits with Nonti are helarious, even though I didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about. After seeing her talk and have fun more, I decided that she was the best fit for me. She's incredibly enthusiastic, and that's one value that's very important to me.

Now Natsuki is my very favorite. Rina comes in a close second... if I had to rank them. But in really, I'm think I'm equally excited to see anything with either (or, gasp, both) of them. They really are amazing in their own ways.

15. jrongow

jrongow Kenkyuusei

My number 1 choice: Maeda Atsuko
    Was watching their performance of Aitakatta when she caught my eyes. The way she danced, her body swaying, her sweet voice, that mixture of cuteness and sexiness... No doubt her taking centre stage has a part to play, but when a part of my heart has been given away, it can't be taken back...

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I have a new favorite girl, this time from team B :D It's Katayama Haruka!!! <3

Two words about how I completely fell in love with her: JUNJOU SHUHI <3

Srsly.

17. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

In my top three, I kind of feel like the first two are easy to explain, while I can't even figure out why I like the third one so much. I really love Tomochin's voice and performance style, I think Miichan's an awesome dancer and performer and pretty good singer, and they both have fun personalities and are generally enjoyable to watch. But I have no idea why I like Nacchan so much. I've barely heard her sing...really, the album version of "Hoshi no Ondo" is just about it, and I don't even know the difference between her voice and Kayano's since I've heard so little of Kayano's, too, so yeah. She seemed to have a cool personality from her profile and I've always found her very very pretty. Recently, as I've been getting into AKB more and more, I've found that I think she's just GREAT in performances. But I haven't even seen Team B's first stage yet. I'm still waiting for my DVD to arrive. I just...already totally love the girl. Reading the translations of her blog entries definitely helped. But I swear, this would make so much more sense if I were attracted to girls. Then it would be a crush. So I don't really get it, but I'm not going to fight it. Which is why I've been constantly going "COME TO ME, NACCHAN. SEND ME MY NACCHAN, YES ASIA" on the Jpop chatroom I frequent, for a couple of days now. xD

18. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

How and when ??

I don't know. It's again a mystery. I know just that it's not done directly, it took time.

I had only to very rarely notice this splendid young lady. I saw she in "Yuhi wo Mite Iruka", "Bingo", "Boku no Taiyou" and really in "Romance, Irane". After that I've made a little more attention to she. And when "Sakura H... 2008" is arrived, my heart began to fall in love. I searched his performances.

And I have discovered one beautiful girl, sensitive, with a captivating glance, with a marvelous smile, discreet.

I've liked her performance in " Kinjirareta Futari" in the first concert.But the best performance for me is in "Nakinagara Hohoende"in K3. Where I felt the song as if I had lived it.
    And at this moment I completely fell in love <3<3.

Now I think that you understood that I speak about Oshima Yuko.
    (If you want more details you can read my post in Oshima Yuko / Team K at the end of the page)

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

My favorites rotate on my list, but i will say, two in particular hold a place in my heart most, afterall, i met them personally, shook their hand, and spoke to them in Japanese and a little english. I love you Mariko-sama, July 6th, 2007. I love you Cindy!, March 18th, 2008!!!

Nacchi, a girl with a specialness about her, is not a fore-front girl, and i think i was drawn to her eyes most, and her amazing spunk and laughter. To see her on Team K is just something extra. Nozofisu, what can i say, a prototype AKB48 girl with amazing eyes, smile, and simply gorgeous, i would say she is top supreme favorite of all my girls. Amina! one of the seeds and hopefully newly added to any team, this girl is special, and i fell for her as soon as i saw her, and to see her perform LIVE in concert Team B last month was unforgettable, she is wonderful. Yukarin is on there, along with MaiMai and countless other beautiful girls, too many to mention.

20. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

I fell in love with Cindy after seeing her in 1ji59fun ep. 5. She's so crazy yet so adorable you couldn't help but instantly falling in love with her. That's it. <3