How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. HIROKI

HIROKI Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Love does not need the reason!!

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Sae lover?

3. HIROKI

HIROKI Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
  4. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Sae is so lovable that indeed we don't need any reason to love her. Just see her face will make us love her. ;)

5. mawhaha

mawhaha Kenkyuusei

I discovered AKB48 when I watch the Sakura no hanabira (the1st PV ) of them. :D
    I thought this band have many cute girl and I love their sound.
    That time I like their song and watch every PV only.
    but I never really took them too seriously

Untill I watch the 2nd Pv of Chocolove I fell in Love with Sayaka Akimoto
    I fell in love with her suddenly .Her voice 's very Sexy and she's so beautiful. ;)
    After I fell in love with her .I like AKB more and more and find their Live and Concert.
    I use many long time to remember every member name.

** I want to tell more but my english skill so bad . :oops:

6. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^ I love your Sayaka <3 story hehe

7. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Agree :D:D:D Especially in Sae's case <3

8. Monkey-to

Monkey-to Kenkyuusei

I've tried picking a favourite but right now it's fairly impossible! I do like Miichan, but I'll have to see more AKB48 stuff before I fully make my mind up (that's if I can make my mind up!).

9. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Ahahahahaha you're not so objective about that, are you Heiwa? :mrgreen:

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

having just one favorite is difficult, that is why i have a list of them, my top five favorites usually are the same, more or less, they sometimes rotate. Nozofisu has remain my favorite for a very long time. Impossible, yes.....having more than one, very possible. Choose five for starters, get to know their profile, nicknames, and go watch some videos, and have fun getting to know more AKB'ness.

11. pikopikopong

pikopikopong Kenkyuusei

First it was Maeda Atsuko from Aitakatta.
    Then Oku Manami for being cute in Hone Waltz and being cute all the time.
    Then Oshima Yuko for being weird and funny.
    Since Bingo! , Watanabe Mayu for being cute, weird and thin lol.
    Then since AKB48+10 #7, Kikuchi Ayaka for being cute and funny.

That's my top5.

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Atsuko is a popular choice, and a good one to choose as a favorite.

Ironically, she never made it in my top ten, even if i do consider her in my top 15 favorites and have a few BLT's on her. There are a lot of girls that are considered extremely popular, hard to pick as favorites.

Mayuyu, and Ayaka, they are amazing on stage and can sure sing and dance very very well.

13. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

Yuko Oshima for me, following second place Haruna Kojima (80% yuko and 20% haruna) sorry to all the other girls, my heart is full.

kms

14. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

Well.. first i saw Kojiharu is the cutest, Acchan = i like her voice, Erepyon = loves her in Ame no doubutsuen ... Yuko = her smile likes an angel ><

but, since i saw Tomochin in Bingo, Boku no Taiyou, Yuuhi wo miteiru ka? and especially Faint.. i'm totally fallin in love with her ... haha xD
    And now... Tomochin have 95% of my heart and 5% is the others xD

15. Monkey-to

Monkey-to Kenkyuusei

After having a look at some of their videos and some makings of etc, there's three that always catch my eye!

Takahashi Minami, Minami Minegishi and Sayaka Akimoto. I could make a bigger list but sometimes it's hard to recognise them with different hairstyles!

16. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I can't say one % for the girls.
    I adore several of them. And for the moment it is Yuko which in the first place.
    My heart become crazy. They have a whole a thing which make me crack. A thing which is specific to each one.

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

better yet...choose a dozen girls, and then have 6 of those as your best favorites and then rotate them.

I learned to appreciate Team B a lot more now, and seeing them in concert was amazing. I think having a few favorites off each team, including seeds(not sure whose left as Seeds), anyways, liking several girls off each team, you cannot lose, as there will always be your favorites on the screen, tv show, and in the media.

it is very hard to miss out on, front-line girls such as Yuko Oshima, Minami Takahashi, Atsuko Maeda, and Haruna Kojima. Other ones that people tend to notice is Sayaka Aikimoto, who in my opinion has this unique beauty, probably because she is not full Japanese, but half Japanese and half fillipino.

18. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

@ qilver
    I agree with you. It's easy to appreciate girls who are in front-line and it's my case ;)
    We see them more in Pv, tv show or even drama.
    I've six favorites girls .
    But I like also others. You speak of Sayaka. I like too but a little less that my "dream team".
    Sae, Risa, and several girls have a great charm which I like.
    I've already says they have all a charm, specific to each one <3:D
    And these is the differences which make that I appreciate AKB48 girls.

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

First of all : Takamina, Takamina, Takamina, Takamina, Takamina. She's great in all performance, beautiful as hell and I like her personality. My five <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 for her. She's always #1 on my ranking.

Then came : Narita Risa. She's great and so sweet, I don't know why I suddenly fell in love with her. She's #2 in my ranking now. My three <3 <3 <3 for her.

The latest one : Cindy. I <3 her since I saw her in 1ji 59fun. She's cute and fun to be with, and somewhat a little devilish. :lol: My 2 <3 <3 for her, as she's being on the #3.

Maybe I'll stick with just three of them for the time being. I like many other girls, but I won't change my best 3 ranking. :D

20. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    Firstly is Acchan. The first sight in Aitakatta PV i saw her fall for her straight! Strange isn't it. Acchan daisuki <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Secondly is Sae-chan. Saw her introduction video where she is such a happy person. For me i love happy person that's why she's my second choice. <3 <3 <3

In the meantime still producing love for some of the members. Maybe Erepyon will be next or Kasai Tomomi. Both of their voice are sweet tough.

But whoever comes into my heart, My love for Acchan is always 98%. It won't decrease xD