How did you discover AKB48?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 10, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You meant Yuko, didn't you?;)
    She was in front as the center.

Untitled.jpeg

2. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    No, I really mean Acchan that's why I said "In front" not "Center" :hehe::hehe:
    Just like your attached pic that Yuko and Acchan is in front

3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's only at one point. Most of the time Acchan was in the second row as Yuko was alone at the front mic (except when Acchan moved forward to join her as in the photo), but you can call that the front if you want.

4. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    lmao I can clearly understand that now, but in 2012 I don't really know that. I'm too noob to realize that the center of the song is Yuko not Acchan :fp::fp:
    Acchan really stole my heart

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Acchan really stole my heart"

That I understand!

6. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

One day I was bored searching in an anime site a new story to watch and AKB0048 cross my path... While I was watching I realized I liked the songs but I couldn't understand correctly the story, so I started my search and realized there was a group of girls named AKB48.
    I started watching MVs and fell in love with acchan on Begginer (she was so cool!). Doramas, documentaries and AKBINGO made me fell in love of the 1st and 2nd generation... It was like watching a reality seeing the Girls grow up and their story

It was lovely

Now im not so invested unfortunately... But sometimes I come back to them

Sorry for my english!

7. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I've been a fan of Hello Project for a long time so I got used to hearing stuff about AKB48 from fellow H!P fans. I listened to a few of their songs, liked them but never really made a connection with the group. I watched AKB0048 and decided I would try to get more involved in the akb48 fandom since I liked a lot of the songs. I still have a long way to go but I'm having a good time so I'm gonna keep at it.

8. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I remember first hearing of AKB48 around late 2011/early 2012 through SNSD, who I had been a fan of for over a year at that point. There were many Sones that loved comparing the two, purely because they were both popular girl groups in Japan. At that time, I decided to listen to "Heavy Rotation", but didn't think much of it. Later on that year, my brother showed me "Gingham Check", which led me to listening to "Heavy Rotation" once more, but neither made me stick around and listen to more from the group.
    Then one night in May 2013, I was bored and looking around YouTube, when suddenly "Namida Surprise!" popped up in my recommended. I must've listened to that song about twenty times that night, and whenever my eyes weren't drawn towards Miyazawa Sae in the PV, I was dancing around my room. I started watching more PVs, fell into the Matsui Jurina trap (oh the memories of my first kami-oshi), and by the time of the 5th SSK, I had been sucked into the hell that is this fandom.
    To my friends, I've always appeared as the type of person that would sacrifice myself for K-pop, so they're shocked whenever I tell them that my main loves are 48G and Sakamichi series. May 2017 will be the fourth anniversary of me becoming a member of this fandom, and the only thing I regret is not becoming a fan the first time I became aware of their existence.

9. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    When i found AKB48 song in PC computer the tittle is gingham cheick. I always repeat that song and try to find the mv in Youtube. In Youtube i found many kinds of AKB48 song beside gingham cheick so i try to listen and play some of them

10. Suweren

Suweren Kenkyuusei

I've read the name "AKB" numerous times on various sites since I took interest in anime and thus Japan in 2006, but never investigated it. One lonely day in September 2016 I've seen it once again and this time I looked into it. My first AKB title was UZA which I liked very, very much. Beautiful girls, nice and dynamic choreography, catchy tune and darkish mood. Now I have 1, 05 TB of 48 Group material on my HDD and rising.