1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

I Live outside Japan .How can I get tickets for Nogizaka46?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Juliano Rodrigues, Feb 10, 2015.

1. DarkPrinceZack

DarkPrinceZack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i'm new to the forum so i just read this part

so i can just put random phone number for Rakuten? is it affecting the confirmation order or what?

2. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

The phone number is used as a kind of unique ID to verify your ticket and access your booking status online, so you should note it down to remember. They do not actually call or send anything to the number. You should also note down the address you use just in case, for verification purposes (I suggest using your hotel address). All communications are sent through email though.

Technically, all you need to pick up the ticket at 7-11 is the confirmation number emailed to you, but they are also allowed to ask you to provide your name, phone and address to confirm it is the same as at the time of booking. They will not verify if this info is actually valid.

Rakuten should accept foreign credit cards (mine works) but I've heard mixed reports on this so no guarantees.

Also, I didn't mention but there are some things to be careful of. Input fields on Rakuten will say if they require half or full width characters. You should input accordingly. Concert tickets have names and are non-transferable. They will strictly check ID at the concert entrance so you need to make sure to accurately enter your name and anyone else's name.

Unfortunately everything on the Rakuten Ticket site is in Japanese so things might be confusing.

3. DarkPrinceZack

DarkPrinceZack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I kinda get the gist in Rakuten Ticket site thanks to Google Translate (although the translation is not really that good), but anyway thanks a lot for the additional info! really helpful..

4. mitsumi8803

mitsumi8803 Kenkyuusei

can someone explain me how to buy the ticket concert? thanks before :)

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

5. Nelson Cheng

Nelson Cheng Kenkyuusei

Hello, sorry to be a bother, but if my name is Nelson Cheng. How would I go about filling the name portion of the form?
    Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2019
  6. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I think they probably want your name in katakana on the bottom, so like 1st name would be ネルソン, and last would be チェング.

7. Nelson Cheng

Nelson Cheng Kenkyuusei

Hmmmm, I think both fields for the names want katakana? It won't work when I put "Nelson Cheng".
    Is it okay to show an English ID with the name "Nelson Cheng" if I used ネルソンチェング throughout the entire application?

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    You can also try typing  NELSON CHENG full-width character

9. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    the first one is your name in full-width character, use this website to convert
    https://so-zou.jp/web-app/text/fullwidth-halfwidth/

the 2nd one is your name in katakana, use this to convert
    https://apps.nolanlawson.com/japanese-name-converter/

10. Nelson Cheng

Nelson Cheng Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much guys!
    Just one last part that I need help with.
    What do I fill in for this portion of the form?
    Normal English? Full-width English? Katakana?
    My name won't seem to fit...

Attached Files:

11. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    normal English is ok. its required only 8 characters
    the first one is your last name, I guess its Cheng so just put "Cheng"
    second one is first name -> "Nelson"

12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Couple questions.

So I'm going to be in Japan in December around the time of the Aichi HS. I made my Tenso account, my Fortune music account, won some tickets, paid for them.
    So how do I get my tickets? Just wait for Tenso to e-mail me? Haven't heard anything even though I won a few tickets in the first round.

13. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    CDs and tickets will be sent out when the single is released in September. When they arrive at Tenso, you’ll get an email to request payment for forwarding the package to you.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Thanks!

15. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

Hi, Im going to japan between 24okt -> 8 nov (first 8 days in Tokyo rest in Osaka) I wondered if anyone from here would like to try to meet up and go to a theater or handshake or anything similar?

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    going to the HS event in Osaka on Nov 17! anyone going there? let's meet up!