Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Is her looking like Acchan a bit something that lots of fans have said about Ikuchan? That was my first impression as well. I can't say I've ever been a huge Acchan fan (she graduated before I got into AKB48), but I could tell why so many fans love her and I'm wondering if that's why some people like Ikuchan as well.

LOL that video was awesome Mana, thanks for sharing.

2. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Ikuchan on piano again! :inlove:

Koi ni Ochite by Nogizaka46 ft. Fuji Ayako at MUSIC FAIR:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Just some notes: If you have watched Nogidoko ep66, this song was also played during their 1985 medley. It was sung by Reika, Sayuringo and MaiMai that time. Just in case you have missed that performance, I'll leave the video here too. You've just got to watch it! It's awesome too! :awesome:

Nogizaka46 1985 medley:

3. Astrologers

Astrologers Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    just went to ikuchan individual handshake in kyoto last sunday.
    she is so damnnnnnnnn cute
    it's my bad that i dont understand japanese so i cant tell her what i really want to convey.

4. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Whenever Ikuchan do the piano, 100% PURE LIVE SINGING VOICE is to be expected! :^O^:

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    what can Ikuchan do to be more popular?

From what i saw, she got everything. Talented, pretty face, top-notch singing skill, and also funny. She also sucks at cooking, which make her cute!

But she get destroyed all the time when it comes to handshake...

And it doesn't look like she is left away by management (senbatsu, in CM and variety show)

So, how?

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wait are you asking why she isn't she more popular? Cause if i had to guess the competition for attention is just tough some girls are just more grabbing, but i guess it just seems like rather she's not willing to go out there always, i mean those events for promoting Nogizaka's new singles isn't she always kind of gone during them.

7. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Wait what do you mean by gets destroyed when it comes to handshake? There were times where her slot are sold out but her lane is empty.
    But most of the time, it still full just like other 8fukujin.

And she's also pretty popular. with her collaboration with Mayu in last year's kouhaku exposed her to some AKB fans who don't follow Nogizaka. I think that was big since not many AKB fans follow nogizaka. I know some of my wota friends who does not follow nogizaka but recognizes her because of her appearance in kouhaku.

She doesn't talk too often in their shows because she is not the guigui type. But she is still loved by nogizaka fans :XD:

But she should improve her talking skills and talk more in shows so that she'll have more screen time. Maiyan and ringo are good at this. She should learn from them :lol:

8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's technically not possible to have her lane empty when her slot is sold out. Or the people just lost her tickets

good hs results for me is Akimoto Manatsu, Nishino Nanase, and Shiraishi mai (and used to be Hashimoto nanamin)

i don't remember ikuchan reaching this level.

9. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @gocchisama That actually happend and it puzzled every nogizaka fan there. It was also the event where she celebrated her seitansai. We, as seitan committee members, were beginning to get worried since her lane was empty but we knew she sold them out.

I think the reason is that some fans buy bulks for Ikuchan. For Manatsu, Nanase and Maiyan's case, they sell out fast so I think it's hard to buy bulks for them. It's the same with AKB's senbatsu members.

Since I was standing in her lane all day during her seitansai day, I personally saw fans who have 100 - 150 tickets for Ikuchan though I can't say if it was because it was her seitansai.

But I have been to all of Nogizaka's event in the kanto area since Kimi no Na wa Kibou and she has an average number of fans lining up to her. Not as many as Manatsu, Nanase or Maiyan though :XD: But I wouldn't say she's weak in terms of handshake sales.

10. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    oh you mean there's a lot of people having 100 ticket and use them all at once?

Now that makes sense. (about her lane being not crowded)

11. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    @gocchisama That's right. She and Ikoma have that kind of fans that's why their lane is not as full as the other members.

12. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Just wondering, do you guys think the girls prefer to have lots of people in their lanes or rather hardcore fans buying a lot of tickets to see them?

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Definitely lots of fans, the dream about being a star or a celebrity is being loved by lots of people, being like by a small but dedicated amount of fans is more like the consolation prize.

14. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Agree with mieniem, lot of fans is definitely better than a few very dedicated ones. I think the aim for most idols is to be popular, which means appealing to many ppl, not just few. Having some dedicated fans is important tho lol.

Certainly I would like Ikuchan to be more popular too, but I wouldn't say she's doing bad either. While indeed she have not been at the level reached by the top 8~9 members, her HS results from my observation have been relatively stable. Also notable is that she is the best HS performer among the younger girls, & all of the girls performing better than her are the more mature girls. You can look at KizuKata's latest HS results to have an idea lol. Keep in mind that she's absent for the last event tho, which might have skewed her results a bit lower.

15. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  16. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Yeah it seems like she won't be participating in the 9th single :(

Best of luck on her university entrance exams! I'm just glad she will be back, at first I thought she had announced that she was graduating...

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Not really that much worried about her since she promised her return. But still, I'm gonna miss her so much. Ganbatte, Ikuchan~!!

EDIT: From what I've heard from a friend, university entrance exams usually takes place around the month of February. So we might not be expecting her to be back this year.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  18. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Good for her, she should do well out of this. Clearly it is what she and her family wants and needs, and her appeal is clearly to those who appreciate the clean cut and normal and non show biz. if she is still interested, her return will be one of the most anticipated in 47G

19. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

No Minami and now no Ikuchan in Senbatsu for a while. :(

20. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    she will be back soon....all the best for boss Ikuchan
    Do you guys know which university that she intends to attend?