Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. z00z00

z00z00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ Me too.

From my speculation, it's unlikely that Ikuchan possesses much appeal in handshake event due to the fact that (1) she's quite young (2) her family is strict (3) she would find wotagei stuff creepy. But I would be happy if it's wrong because if I were to purchase a N46 handshake ticket, it must be the Ikuchan one lol.

2. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    oops sorry I wasn't able to post it earlier. I'll post my report this weekend

3. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Sorry for the double post

I have posted my Ikuchan's birthday report at the AKB48 Experience thread. If anyone is interested, you can read it thru here

4. z00z00

z00z00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ Thank you very much for such valuable report. What an unforgettable moment there, seeing your effort can make Ikuchan shredding tears of happiness, that must be the feeling of real connection between fans and idol, even it happened in seconds, but easily lasts as a life time experience.

5. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    @wahoho: Thanks for sharing your experience! It was really awesome! You and the team really made a great job! We salute you! :awesome:

6. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Most of you guys probably know this by now, but for those who don't, Ikuchan's uncle, the one who appeared at Ikuchan's version of Kimi no Na wa Kibou on Barrette bonus video, Masahide Sakuma, died last January 16 of this year. Apparently, on one of his last work, Ikuchan was able to work together with him.

Here's the music video of one of his last work, entitled Last Days:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqlRvWkPUJM[/yt]

Sakuma-san, thanks for accompanying Ikuchan on her own version of Kimi no Na wa Kibou!

7. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    After watching the 3rd AKB Kouhaku Uta Gassen, I'm very interested in this girl now. I loved her and Mayu's duet. I actually didn't know it was a Nogizaka song that they sang. I'm still new to N46 as a whole. Any more of their songs where Ikuchan stands out?

8. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Ikuchan's voice is pretty soft to stand out in group performances. But in solo... It's heaven! [angel]

If you still haven't seen it yet, you must check out her own version of Kimi no Na wa Kibou. Sadly though, it's almost impossible to find an uploaded video of it since mostly are being taken down immediately. Though you could still find it in their 7th single bonus DVD type-A.

At group performances, Ikuchan stands out the most whenever she plays piano for the group. And again, a lot of video clips of it were taken down already.

Kokoro no Kusuri:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5geeNy6EuIQ[/yt]

Kimi no Na wa Kibou:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4c_78jNnI[/yt]

And of course, she really stands out in playing piano solo.

Sobakasu by JUDY AND MARY - Ikuchan's piano cover on TEPPEN piano competition:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuKbhD5TiiM[/yt]

This isn't related to performances but I might as well mention it, Ikuchan is very talented in cooking... [hehe]

And welcome to Ikuchan's thread KyriosArios~!! I hope you'll come to know more about Ikuchan and Nogizaka46 too! :)

9. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

"Koko Janai Doko ka"

Personally I love her voice there~

rururururu ♪

10. katami

katami Kenkyuusei

I wish if ikuchan was AKB kennin instead of ikomachan i love them both but ikuchan is so talented :(

11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Totally second that. If Ikuchan was in concurrency, I would support her. Maybe use all my votes for her even.

12. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Hello there, everyone.

Hey, remember that masterpiece of Ikuta's, "Ukelele of Criticism"?
    Well this post will totally going to celebrated that work of art lol. ;)
    This is the song (mp3) and the lyrics for your collection:
    http://shibuya-blues.tumblr.com/post/80561371088/a-short-song-written-by-ikuta-erika-to-describe

Thanks to http://shibuya-blues.tumblr.com for making it into song and make its lyrics.
    Guys, I'm serious. Yes although she said she didn't like it to be the representative of her work on the first episode of NOGIBINGO!2, but still what she make it, it's some artwork there. [rock]

13. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Saw the video of her solo version of Kimi no Na wa Kibou and loved it. A background singer to harmonize with her on the chorus parts would've probably made the sound more full (like she did for Mayu at the KUG), but regardless it was great. Sad to hear that her uncle in that video had passed away.

Where does Ikuchan stand as far as the N46 totem pole? I imagine she's pretty popular since she's been in every single and even centered some of them.

LOL that ukele song was awesome...thanks for that ReadyFortyEight.. [clap]

14. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I just watched that 3-way piano battle between Matsui Sakiko (AKB48), Moriyasu Madoka (HKT48) and Ikuchan and I loved how Ikuchan looked like she was having a blast playing that song from Rurouni Kenshin. LOL she kinda reminded me of Nodame. She didn't win, but hers was definitely my favorite performance of the 3 (all were good though).

15. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    What really? OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. Wish her uncle rest in peace. [angel]
    "Totem pole"? I'm sorry that quite weird thing to say, or am I the weird one who think it's weird. Just kidding :p
    Well as far as I'm concerned, the stand Ikuchan had in Nogi as far as she can get is on first five single from Guru Guru to Kimi no Na wa Kibou, she always get the three-front girl with Ikoma and Hoshino. From the 6th single, it's where the things started to change onwards up until now actually if you noticed. The formation is always changing from the 6th which I think it make things interesting, and also good for the group. ;)

16. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  17. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Those shots are stunning :inlove: is this for a magazine shoot? Ikuchan looks so amazingly mature and almost European-looking

18. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    She's really grown up now :inlove:

Btw, she sent in her mobile mail last April 1 that her weight right now is 60kgs. But on the next day, she said it was lie (April fools) :^^;:

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ikuchan looks so beautiful on the pics. I think this is my first time posting here (it was about time I start posting on the individual threads of my Nogi favs XD) so I just have to say how I started loving Ikuchan. Well it all started some time after Nogi's debut, when I first saw Ikuchan and she directly reminds me of Acchan (her looks). I find her so cute and got surprised at her age (looks more mature than her age). then I search about her and find some opera singing from her and I totally became her fan from then. For a while she was the one and only Nogi member that I liked. That's until I watched more about the whole group and find other favs, but Ikuchan will always be my first fav and the member who made me want to know about Nogi in the first place. and the past months she became even better, even funnier, more beautiful, she show more of her talents. She just keep on giving me more reasons to love her!

and so, there's a new video of her along with some other members from their unit in the new single, performing their song "Dankeschon" at practice room while doing the wota chants! and it's just hilarious to watch, I love this XD I need more XD

if the video does not show watch the video here
    http://link.brightcove.co.jp/servic...G2FkZ2MUIF75E0YOxxmCzD3YnY&bctid=795279690002

20. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    ^ Yet her cooking is...

No one can beat Ikudon in terms of cooking! Gahahaha! :awesome: Well, maybe except for Sayuringo. XD