JKT48 1st original song (2019)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Cxstridert's mikhail, Jan 8, 2015.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    But, Aki-P didn't compose songs, right? He is a lyricist, the only thing he could do about the song other than the lyrics is it's melody.
    But to make a good melody, he must synchronize it with the lyrics (i.e. the syllables), which is in Japanese (the case would be more easy IF he learn Indonesian).

And Aki-P must go to HITS Record in order to do it (just to bring up the Japanese lyric and the 'melody').
    And he has a bunch of idol groups' songs to write (with exhausting number of regular releases).

2. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    why would akip have to go to hitz record? what i mean made by aki-p is, most of us want the song to be made by them who produce songs for all japan48 group, which of course aki-p is definitely included.

im so agree with dio and i also have said this, aki-p can give us any song, not have to be a koichun level song, and we can translate afterwards, it will still sell. just give a song that is exclusive to us.

but maybe for the management its much cheaper to just cover a song rather than having a song that is exclusive to us, also aks will only receive small amount of royalty from us.

for me if they are not gonna give us original song, its better to make stage/theater song as a single. stage songs are much better in my opinion :|

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    For copyright issue?
    I mean, under which name JKT's original song would be composed? King Records? Universal Music Japan? laugh out loud records? avex trax? Or Sony Music?
    It is more logic to compose it under HITS Record, right? (CMIIW)

4. robby eliandio

robby eliandio Kenkyuusei

i think if aks seriously want to give original song for jkt they'll give it immediately, but it depend on the lyric maker (aki-p), he said to melody that they must wait longer for him making lyric for jkt. but until when? we doubt it seriously
    and jkt will still like this because jot not improvising their own, jot could just ask someone to make lyrics for jkt independently, and also seek aks approval of course.
    jkt is belong to jot not aks, they must change

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    You know, if JOT decided it is time for JKT to release an original single, I'd rather they go all out and make a buzz out of it, a longlasting one. If it's just going to be on par with recent releases in quality (promotion-wise, lyrics translation-wise) that would be a waste of resource and just kills the prestige of a 'first original song'. If Aki-p was to write the song, then I hope the composition and sound of the song is one that caters Indonesian more while still keeping that J-pop idols sound. Also, the lyrics... the translation should be able to be understood easily by Indonesian and not weirdly worded like most of JKT songs.

So my take is... if JKT releases is going to continue as is in quality, I'd rather them NOT to release an original single. I would rather have JKT cover a 48G song and be smart in producing it and make a buzz, THEN continue the hype with an original single. Make do with what they have and make it awesometastically great before asking for an original single.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    From Saikou Ka Yo, I assume Sasshi can be the one who can force JKT48 to have original songs.

I hope someday she'll aware that what JKT48 need is original song, so she'll force JKT48 to have their actual debut song.

P.S, if someday JKT48 have original songs, vote their first ever original song for RH, it needs to be the #1!

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    When JKT48 hired Ahmad Dhani to mentor JKT48 Band, some said that if AKS grant consent to JKT48 to hire local songwriters to make original songs of them, they'd hire him.

But in fact, he didn't even mentor JKT48 Band and now he's arrested for alleged insult to Jokowi.

Rather than him, I'd like to suggest his ex-wife, Maia. Jingle of Beat CM was written by her. Other recommended Indonesian songwriters such as:

1. Pongky Barata, vocalist of Jikustik & often writes songs for other artists. He's once given compliment to JKT48 on his twitter account. I forget which one, too lazy to scroll down his timeline.
    2. Melly Goeslaw & Anto Hoed. Married couple of musicians, they were on a band named Potret. After Melly Goeslaw went solo career, Anto Hoed still provided guitar for her songs. They were once on same stage with JKT48 and they took a photo together. So I assume, Melly Goeslaw writes the lyrics, Anto Hoed compose the music.

8. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    i wish fans who can composing, writes lrych and ect help JKT48 for original song [hehe]
    like original stage? :cute:

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    How about fan managed idol group? It' be like Barcelona, Madrid, & Munchen. Fan managed football clubs. :banana:

10. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    but if fan managed idol group would make AKS/Yasushi Akimoto loss isnt it? :huh:
    or maybe fan who managed idol group not payed? :blink:or maybe there an audition? [hehe]

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Telolet to be JKT48 1st ever original song? Yay or nay?

12. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    yay :XD:
    Telolet no Bus (Bis Telolet)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Because before telolet went viral among idol, it went viral among DJs, how about to make it an EDM song? :corr:

Anyway, is it possible for AKB48 Group recruit at least a world top DJ to aid them making songs? J-Soul Brothers & some Kpop groups had done it/

14. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Hmmm... (Maybe, this can be Out Of Topic)
    Do you think if Children Songs are rarely to be sung by artist ? I think, do you agree they make Children Songs album ? Maybe, they can revive all of songs from Ideal Record (because they have more than 250++ songs). .-. With this, we hope that children songs are still there and not be evicted to love songs. .-. So, they can do Idoling with saving the children songs.

:lol: :D

15. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

@Halim
    Yes, they should. JKT (or 4Gulali) could just cover old children song like from Sony Records or some old records (but they buy for it) and then release a single with children song as coupling song.

Unfortunately their current record (HITS Records) is quite new in Indonesia, so their children song is also new and not very 'selling' (but they still keep promoting it more than JKT48 itself, especially Romaria's singles).

16. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

But, I think, can they use the arrangement from Ideal Record ? I think, they can take all songs from 40 Seleksi Lagu Taman Kanak Kanak vol. 1 - 5 and Lagu Lagu Wajib & Perjuangan Anak Anak (Trio Kwek Kwek's album, thx to http://triokwekkwekfc.blogspot.com and Trio Kwek Kwek channel). There are many songs in there and they can expand the volume(s) with another arrangement(s) from another recording studio(s) (Ideal Record may be too, as they have many songs, such as It was the recording place (#CMIIW) of Trio Kwek Kwek, Trio Geofanny - Saskia - Angie, Kiki - Okky Lukman - Cindy Cenora, etc ). So, all of members get many solos, duos, trios, etc -Including few of mass songs-

(BTW, I am thinking if Sendy/Chikarina sing Lelaki Kerdus -Cardboard Man, if you don't know the mean- :v (Seriously, that song makes me laugh :v ))

I will waiting for Aku Cinta Rupiah by 4 Gulali and Pulau Bali by Ayana.
    - Both songs are Cindy Cenora's songs -

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  17. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

@Halim Lelaki kardus is too offensive

18. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

I think there is another way to make an original song for JKT. Remember about Nabilah's songs in Sunshine Becomes You movie? I think if some members (maybe at least 5 members) staring a same movie and sing the soundtrack song (a new song), it will be first "original song" for jkt48. Just like SNH did for game. :D

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope 1st original single of JKT48 will be an EDM song because last few years in Indonesia, EDM is the most hyping musical genre and songs from artists such as Marshmello, Alan Walker, & The Chainsmokers can be heard almost everywhere.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    HKT48 fans will make an action on handshake on 7/16 demanding original stage for the group. Should JKT48 do the same? Maybe, you know Eric? he can be the spokesperson of the action demanding original song for JKT48. [hehe]