Single JKT48 9th [Pareo wa Emerald] 2015/03/27

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Marianya~

Marianya~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Many say it's Pareo wa Emerald

2. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure they will cover SKE single..

3. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    A photo of their arrival in Pulau Perak
    11004353_10200140297226175_804344465_n.jpg

4. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

if it yes, then its good, you know for a change once in awhile, and if they choose the perfect center then i think Rona will be the best choice :), she just have this high bubbly spirit that melody doesn't have....

the senbatsu announcement, is it always in the line up order? if yes then melody is the center, if not then we can still hope someone else to taste the spot....and i hope that person is Rona

5. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    So they did the shooting on a Sunday? I thought Team KIII was supposed to have a theatre that day. To check whether the Senbatsu members were in Kepulauan Seribu for the shooting, we can always see the Team KIII members performing that Sunday. It's somehow believable looking some of the members' tweets. Shania did not tweet until late night. Viny woke up very early. Hmmm, I don't know... It might be true

6. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ebikachu should be great, hope it's true. Could wonder if AKB regularly use Guam for their location, while i didn't really thrilled about kep.seribu.
    Talking about country which have 2nd longest coastline in the world, and they still use kep.seribu.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So if the single is an AKB single, then one of the coupling must be SKE's single.. And I'm hoping so much that it is Bukiyou Taiyou :cute:

8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    If it's a summer single, they already got Ponytail, Manatsu...
    The others: Labrador, Ibiza, Katyusha, Sayonara, Pareo, Nagiichi, and Eureka...

But covering SKE for being the A-Side has a very high chance of 'nope'.

But it will also have a nice change for JKT to put SKE's A-Side to be their A-Side...

9. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

transportation cost? [hehe] and accesibility also i think.
    expecting stingy company such as dentsu to have a regular shoot on bali or raja ampat is preety much an empty hope (despite the fact there are so many famous places that can also be promoted along with the mv):)

10. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Seems like JOT wouldn't terminate their "cost efficient" mode soon

11. Hana A.

Hana A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm hoping team J got Uhho Uhho for their team song in this single with Kinal center :^O^:

12. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Acually they shoot the managu MV in Bali, but then they shoot again in malaysia to change the dance version because they eliminate yona and put noella to senbatsu..
    Kep. Seribu also has some good spots.. If you searching, you can get so many good beach photos with white sands and clear water from kep.seribu..
    I hope the mv is much better than managu, and have a good storyline, such as their activity in small island before the song starts.. The editing in managu is bad,we cannot see the coreography properly and the storyline was not really good..

13. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    There are some good spots in Kep. Seribu if you try enough to find it you know haha :lol:

14. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

I imagine if they wear swimsuits.. At least one piece type, it's okay.. [hehe]

15. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    LOL that's not gonna happen with JKT48.

I vote for Sayonara Crawl if the MV would be beach-based.

And for additional songs in the single, I hope any (or all) of the following would be included: New Ship, Arigato, Chance No Junban and Enkyori Poster.

16. Marianya~

Marianya~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^I hope Chance no Junban as A-Side not the B-Side, but not now, maybe next Sousenkyo?
    Because the title is "Turn of Chance" that's means the Center is not melody, maybe Ayen or even Michelle/Andela?

17. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I think chance no junban should be saved for when JKT decide to use a Janken tournament to determine the senbatsu...

18. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

^i am agree with this, if the sousenkyo single is not our dream original single then i want chance no juban to be the single, especially if we miraculously get a new center for it.

anyway I really hope someone else to be the center for this 9th single, not that i hate melody its just i kinda get bored with the line up :( .....

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Still hoping it's Green Flash. The sunset would work beautifully with the song

20. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

if it green flash, i hope they will incorporate Indonesia signature on their hip hop seifuku, maybe something from damn i love indonesia line by VJ Daniel...