Single JKT48 9th [Pareo wa Emerald] 2015/03/27

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i don't get all the backlash for Frieska, imagine being her, i mean, if your sister if the absolute queen of a group and you're not even in senbatsu and is constantly left out of virtually everything and anything for years, i would be damn pissed too, do you expect her to fake it and act like the world's beautiful, sorry but i like that she's telling her true feelings and everyone should have the right to do just that

• Like Like x 1
  2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I'm sure most of us here agrees with you and won't give frieska a backlash...we are all concered about this...

Now it's up to her fans to do what needs to be done...

3. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Sure Frieska has the rights to be pissed, but I don't see how posting those in twitter is going to help her case.

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well, i see it as a wake up call for her fans.... If they really want to support her the fight for the upcoming sousenkyo.... Besides,the concept of Oshimen is to push your favorite member...sometimes i see people saying his/her OSHI is member A or member B,but when it comes to the part where your oshimen needed your support the most,they didn't give enough support....

5. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

yes frieska has a right to upset with the management!! 3++ years is not a short time..

6. FaiqSakura

FaiqSakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    @acarin03
    "...maybe JOT will not release the MV like Flying Get so yeah~~ hahah"

yeah, that possible happen again

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Any chance for Everyday Kachusha?

I hope to.

Sadly Elaine isn't senbatsu, she's one of 2 most popular 3rd gen members alongside Andela.

8. FaiqSakura

FaiqSakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^yes, you're right

my prediction for elaine in senbatsu had gone totally wrong

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I'm placing my bet on KR Andela-Michelle WCenter

10. FaiqSakura

FaiqSakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I do Hope KR as new single, but andela michelle Wcenter, i don't think so
    it's to fast for them

11. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Do you guys think that JKT48 is ready to realease their single in various types (Type J, Type K or probably Type T)? Considering the number of songs they could release. The single itself, the undergirls' song, team songs, then the songs they sang like "Seishun no Lap Time" "Arigatou" "JKT Festival" and "NEW SHIP". If the single is going to be Kibouteki Refrain, I would like to see Ve-Viny center. 2 elegant girls as center. It's not that I don't want Andela-Michelle center but it's kinda too soon since none of the 2nd Generation member get the chance to become a center in any of the past singles.

12. Hana A.

Hana A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah, KR is good. I hope VinyShania or VinyAndela Wcenter (but i think VinyShania is more promising)but i think if if only k3 members center, JOT will choose VinyYupi.

13. FaiqSakura

FaiqSakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    hm.. i thinking about another single that could possible as JKT new single

how about mae shika mukanee, i think that a good song and Ayen as Center

what do you think guys ?

14. kapit173

kapit173 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    my prediction it will be uza/beginner/gmv. but i prefer uza or beginner. its almost 2 years jkt dont have a song of that kind
    but i hope it will be sakura no kini narou or ha! or keibetsu shiteita aijou (or maybe boku dake no value?). lol ive wanted jkt to cover those song for a long long time

but still i wanted an original song :p

15. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

I think next single will be slow single, because
    1. Jkt didn't release any slow single yet, since yuuhi
    2. Kaze wa is a cool single, like river. And from that pattern, after river a slow single, yuuhi.

And actually i want a slow song because i already bored with upbeat songs from flying get untill kaze wa. Slow song will be refresh our ears. Imho

16. mockingrayy

mockingrayy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If you said now is time for slow-ballad song, then I hope they cover So Long! and Veranda for center!:omfg::omfg:

17. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Yes, So Long is possible to be next single. Uza and beginner are cool songs like kaze so i think JOT will not release them after kaze. But it just my predicition.. But anyway i really really hope it will be original single, bevause i wonder why they didn't release it in handshake event.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Even if it's an original single...if i was JOT,i'll never use it as a voting single (9th single) ... I rather release it as a sousenkyo single...in this case,the 10th single...it will have a more special feeling to it...

19. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Uza or beginner with 10 members? 6 other members from management choosen will make some fans angry because they already doing high effort to vote the top 10.

Yes, put original single for senbatsu sousenkyo single is really worth. I hope only 10 members for sousenkyou is really a clue for original single.. :banana:

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Saw the fancam video announcement,Jiro never said that the 10th single only consist 10 members....someone definitely misheard that..,