Single JKT48 9th [Pareo wa Emerald] 2015/03/27

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

@DreamerKid
    she knows the management plot :) but surprisingly, she have the guts to say it publicly :worthy::worthy: always had respect for her :flower:

jot intentionally chose their senbatsu, to rise the sentiment against the militant / hardcore royal fans so they will buy / vote as much as they can => more money jot can make (altho some part already been determined by jot). a perfect example; they chose michelle instead of Elaine, aside the fact Elaine made through pajama revival and calendar vote, where michelle is nowhere to be found in both voting. on K3, we can see that Sinka have more power among the fans compare to her sister.

the captains, and the expatriates is a must for jot chosen members. so does those who attend home schooling. and also those who are the money maker. what jot wants surely different with what fans wants. "hard work won't betray you" only applied to those who are favored by the higher ups. and that, is fact.

2. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think they should wait though, I know many of them want to be in the Senbatsu but they should wait for the perfect timing. I truly respect JOT's decision about the 9th Single senbatsu, I don't know what happened behind the scenes but the line-up is actually really great. I understand the frustration of Frieska, but I don't understand why Ghaida was disappointed, she made it to 3/4 single last year which is good.

3. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

@diocristian48 yeah jealousy is a bad think, poor frieska to be always over shadowed by her sister, when you say all member want a fast lane and negative thinking i think that too much, don you think, if it true we wont gonna have enough members to form 3 team now (^^), i just think they can spread the joy of being senbatsu a little bit you know, give some members a chance, give them hope, as you saying it is different here with japan, hence different managerial approaches is needed too..

@mc_shithead i must say its really make sense, I got this same conclusion after reading Ghaida tweet yesterday, i just hope this will not start a "fall season" again...but i believe the members is strong enough to handle it, oh well i hope they are....

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    What concerns Ghaida is that her fans did everything for her...and she feels that not being in the senbatsu will disapoint her fans...

When actually it's not a big deal considering she already in 3 singles just like it was mentioned above...she just doesn't her fans to be sad because of the management decision...at least that's what i get from her tweets

As for Frieska,no matter how easy going you are...deep inside you there is a desire to be something...and i never thought she would actually tweet those things...and no,she's not jealous about her sister...i just don't see that in her...

As a fan of a non-management favorite member...i'm already get used to this kind of treatment...

What i and other ghaida oshi do is rather than complaining or get angry on JOT,we rather support our oshi with all our power...

5. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Awesome, Rona is back! I have been waiting for this for a long time.

And Michelle's in too!

On the bad side, no Jeje :( I hope she's not blacklisted forever.

6. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    yeah I agree, as a fan of Sendy, I already get used to it. Rather than blame JOT or other members, I should support Sendy with all my might.
    Once again, it's all about business, just enjoy the show

7. kurogami

kurogami Kenkyuusei

Regarding frieska tweet i little bit undertand what she feel , its not she is not patient but you see if I'm not wrong she is the only generation 1 that never been in senbatsu (except the grad member) , then JOT never ever look her even though she manage to get senbatsu. Pajadora revival and calender...

Ah and I think the single is 10nen sakura or one of SKE singles (?)

8. .:WR:.

.:WR:. Kenkyuusei

Michelle's in, yay! Kinda expected though, recently she's been given a few important activities :D

I have one question here: how do the local fans feel about the japanese culture traits (sakura, hanabi, seifuku,...) featured in JKT48's songs?

9. Marianya~

Marianya~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    my beloved rona back to senbatsu?? yeayyyyy :banana::banana:

I hope it's Sakura No Ki Ni Narou with Rona at Yuko position :cute:

10. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't know... I feel like graduation songs is going to be a B-Side in JKT48 Single. Even HUGE graduation song such as "Sakura no Hanabiratachi". If they want to do a graduation song, I think they should do an upbeat one, like 10nen Zakura or Mae Shika Mukanee. But I don't think they will do Mae Shika Mukanee until one of the Kami7 graduate or they face something big (a lot of graduation, members scandals [but I don't want this to happen]) and overcome it.

11. Marianya~

Marianya~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If it's not Sakura ni ki ni narou, I was hoping for GIVE ME FIVE, but I think that's impossible
    Also, I was hoping for nogizaka single at B-side (that's impossible too right?)[hehe]

12. rmn89

rmn89 Member

if they following jpn48 pattern, then this single should be summer song single, since they will probably used it for the election, except they are going to have another one after this. if its summer song i hope it will be either ske's sansei kawaii or nmb's bokura no eureka.., if its not summer song then i really hope its give me five, but i dont think its possible because the song required members who can play instruments

my bet is on everyday kachuusa or sayonara crawl (that wud be awesome!)

and oh i just realised the chosen member are mostly the beauty types.

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Guys,not all AKB GM5 senbatsus can play an instrument..,some of them can,some of them can't...and even if they can't,they will get training...

So,it's possible...

14. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Don't forget!! That "GIVE ME FIVE!" have a dance to it and SNH48 version of "GIVE ME FIVE!" got those dance moves in the PV

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Actually Ghaida really (and always) reminded me of Sae. The management doesn't really push her, but both have a bunch of loyal fans that will support the girl no matter what. The fanbase rarely complained to anyone and just keep doing anything we can do to push the girl into the spotlight.

Frieska's tweet... I hope she can feel slightly better after pouring her feeling into that tweet. No one wants be overshadowed by her own sister, and it's going to feel frustrating considering that they are siblings but only one of them can stand in the spotlight.

Actually GM5 is a good choice, with this JKT get to show the audience that they are capable of playing musical instruments as well (But they better perform it live, no matter how bad and off tempo it will sound)

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Exactly...complaining won't get your oshi to rank or move forward....

Support is what they need...and i mean real support...not just words of encouragement on twitter or handshake...

17. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

dont judge frieska only from her 1 tweet.
    these 3++ years is not short time. sonia also...

18. kapit173

kapit173 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Yeah.. what makes someone happy makes someone sad. I, as a fan of dhike, very happy that dhike always appearing at last senbatsus :corr:(of course not the ssk one) but i feel sad too for ghaida. i mean, she ranks 9th (cmiiw) at the ssk, had a lot loyal fans, had been "php"ed over a year, and jot cruely did something like dat. back then in 2013, when dhike is not appearing on senbatsu, i was sad too, but another girl fans will be happy, right? so yeah, life's a cycle, sometimes its at the top, at the down, and at the side. And nothing can make all people happy. /and why the fuck i became wise?/

19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    48Group will always be like that. A girl will be left behind in favor for another. If they can't take it, they can quit/resign. If they don't want to quit, they should be patient and/or work harder to appeal to more fans (and the staff). Danger is everywhere, unless a member is the absolute mgmt's favourite, because then the mgmt will try to keep her in the top even if they lost the top position to an unfavored member in an occasion. Like what happened to SNH's 1st SSK top 1 member.
    Moving on, this single will include the voting tickets while the tenth is the SSK single, right?

20. acarin03

acarin03 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    acarin03
    JOT troll!
    I shocked when know Veranda not in senbatsu for this single but Jiro made mistake haha
    If Veranda not in senbatsu for this single, I make a promise to vote her for center in senbatsu sosenkyo hehe
    Yeah, it's revenge. I just hope Veranda is center for this single.

Congrats for Andela and Michelle for their first senbatsu ((yeah))
    Unfortunately, Elaine didnt in senbatsu :((
    My triple monster(andela,michelle,elaine) not completed :((

Glad my oshi Yuppi still in senbatsu and welcome back Rona!!

about Ghaida's tweet i think it means Ghaida warning her fans to just let it flow~ I mean Ghaida wants her fans to do their best but not spend so much money for management's trick(?) something like that. Don't get caught with JOT strategy for making money(?) haha

((peace))

I want their cover Sayonara Crawl or Heart Ereki or maybe Everyday Kachuusa for this single cus this single will be sacrifice for senbatsu sosenkyo and maybe JOT will not release the MV like Flying Get so yeah~~ hahah