Kinoshita Momoka (Kinoshita) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Momoka's election appeal video.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JVLft04WQc[/yt]

It seems like this time around she wants people to vote for Milky. :D

2. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

i thought she'll do something more outrageous than last year..

had a mix feeling with the video, since i actually am planning to vote for her and she told us to go vote milky..
    and milky is my least favourite member urgh

3. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I love MOMOKA!! I love her appeal video...LOL..

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    LOOOL Kimoshita, not again XD
    I wonder it will be like this every year, Momoka pimping other members instead of herself. Gotta say she looks IKEMEN :awesome:

5. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
  6. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

i hate milky, that's why... LOL

anyway her senkyo poster is so UMNFFFFFFF gonna get it for sure :D

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    She didn't actually say to vote for Mirukii, she said last year she did for another member (Mayu) and this year she's going to do it for herself but she has some things she wants to show off. (pictures of Mirukii.. and then she gets distracted looking at the pictures.)

So she doesn't explicitly say to vote for Mirukii, but yes she wants you to notice Mirukii lol.
    Basically "I'm not trying to appeal on behalf of Mirukii, but she's cute isn't she? Don't you think she's cute?"

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
  9. zeebulb

zeebulb Kenkyuusei

As expected for our Momoka
    Her video reach 81.000 viewers today :inlove:
    When she's watching Miyuki she always has this -> :drool: :cute: :blush: :^O^: face LOL
    She's rarely update G+
    Does she have any blogs other than her G+?

10. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Even though I knew she obviously wasn't gonna rank, I'm still pretty disappointed :/

She's such an awesome member and I feel like she doesn't get the recognition she totally deserves.

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I voted for her, so I'm disappointed too. But obviously the competition was fierce this year and votes blew out like crazy.
    Next year could be different. I'm counting on Yuko, Takamina, Nyan not to enter, not to mention no Tomochin, Mariko and maybe Sae. So a lot of member get pushed up and you can guarantee there will be graduates in the midranks again - so even if we can get her into the 60s, I'll be happy!

12. kei889

kei889 Kenkyuusei

Saw this girl for the first time and thought about her behavior in front of camera, loves her very much, but I shocked when I realized that she's older than me.................

13. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    anyone knows whether she has officially said something regarding Jo's return? it seems that she has a strong feeling about it..
    hope everything's allright..

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I think a lot of the girl's are waiting before they say anything. Nobody wants to lose their position or become less popular and apparently Jo oshis are wondering if they should go back to Jo or stick with their current oshi. I think the feelings will all depend on how Jo is treated, and I expect feelings regarding the announcement will crop up in posts for the next few months.

15. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

I've always found this girl interesting since seeing her in Naniwa Nadeshiko. Her weirdness, her offbeat, cosplay-loving nature really makes people take notice of her. I'll never forget her first time on that show when she made Nana dress up as a Christmas tree lol. Looking at her now it's hard to imagine she was once a shut-in at home child at one time. It seems that she's really found her place in NMB and Team M.

From her last entry at Google+ she said she was happy that Jo came back but more than that she has questions on her mind, that there are things that she's puzzled over. Next time she wants to properly chat with Jo about these things.

16. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I just now watched the video for Omowase Kousen for the first time.

It is a very strange video, but Kinoshita really brings home the horror at the end.

Kinoshita is really amazing. I think I will have to start voting for her in elections as my favorite NMB48 member.

17. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    It seems that she just cut her hair again, looking from this photo on Sayanee's G+.
    [​IMG]
    N Oshi + M Oshi = win. :inlove:

18. galexros

galexros Kenkyuusei

i am new to NMB and Momoka-Chan stole my heart the first time i saw her , lately i have been watching Team M's stage a lot , and i don't know how to put it into words but well she is just that interesting

Also she has the same hobbies with my lil sis so it feels like i am watching my own lil sis lol [blush]

19. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    In the next Team M Stage, can someone PLEASE give her more songs? I love her voice, Tengoku Yarou was great.

20. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Although she's been verging on oshimen status for almost half a year or so for me I can't believe I haven't posted anything in her thread yet!

Just here to post a quick translation I did of NMB48 on Domoto Kyoudai which you should all watch (with this non-youku link I found, for once.) The preview doesn't work for me but the actual link does! If not, there's a dailymotion video here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a0ath_ゲストnmb48-新堂本兄弟-hd-2014-01-19_shortfilms.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/84564123[/vimeo]

She's hilarious in it and she stood out so much so hopefully she gained some fans. This is just a rough translation I did of her speaking parts. Under a spoiler bc it's long.

Segment starts at 1:37

Question: What is some advice that a member or sempai has given to you which has left a lasting impression?

5:30 - Momoka's answer

Momoka: I was told that I should stop being an idol and I thought 'yeah, probably'!

Takamina: I've been really curious about Momoka-chan

Koichi: Why?

Momoka: I'm originally a huge shut-in/social recluse (hikikomori) and when I wear something sparkly, wearing a lovely smile and watching cheering fans in front of me, my heart sinks

Domoto Kyoudai hosts: That's hilarious, wow you're totally not suited to being an idol

Momoka: I get told this a lot but I've heard it from Takano [Yui] most recently and I agreed with her

Yuipon: But have you ever seen an idol who has a buzzcut?

Takamina: When did this even happen? I saw it the other day and I was so shocked!

Tsuyoshi: You can become the modern day Kobo-chan (Kobo-chan is an old Japanese manga about a little boy who has a similar hairstyle. Apparently it's released in America as Kobo the Lil Rascal or something)

Koichi: So what do you want to do in the future then?

Momoka: Well I definitely don't want to work in the future. I feel like if I'm working in the future I've lost at life

*couldn't make out what Nishikawa said but he mostly repeated what Momoka said as a confirmation*

Momoka: I really want to save up now so in my late 20s I can live secretively in my house by myself

Nishikawa: Why did you even become an idol then?

Momoka: My mum sent in an application and I looked through the mail and was like 'wait what's this'

Koichi: Well don't worry, it's people who start like you who start getting into their jobs... maybe

Momoka: Ahhhh really...

Then the next time she talks is in the totaliser section at 14:15

Question: The person who is responsible for NMB48's popularity is me!

*The answer shows one person pressed the button*

All: One person?

Koichi: Although she hasn't said anything today is it Ripopo?

Ripopo: I don't have any popularity at all so it's not me

Tsuyoshi: You shouldn't say stuff like that! Wait a minute... is it her?

Momoka: No no no no *shakes head*

All: Seriously?

Nishikawa: Look at her name tag, it's full of blood!

17:57 -

Announcer: Time for the next question. Honestly, I think I'm the cutest member of NMB48.

*no one presses the button*

All: What? *looks of astonishment*

Tsuyoshi: That's a bit... Wait one more time. If you lie, I'll punch you. Same question, switch on.

*this time there's three people*

All: More people now / That's a super realistic response

Koichi: But all girls think that they're really cute right?

Tsuyoshi: But if you're in this job then I think you really have to think you're cute otherwise you'd have a hard time

Nana: I pushed it!

Tsuyoshi: Wow dirty (Not sure how to translate this, I think it would be translated as a dirty way of handing things)

Nana: A lot of the members say that if they want to be reborn then they'd want to look like me

Nishikawa: I was looking at Ripopo while that was being said and she was making a 'tsh' face

Ripopo: No no I think Nana-chan is really cute

Tsuyoshi: Well the other two?

Akarin: Me

Some girl (not sure who but it was a girl voice): She seems like she'd push it

Akarin: A lot of the members say that I have a good body (she technically says style, but in Japan style tends to refer to not how you dress but how your body is)

Tsuyoshi: Oh, because a lot of members say that to you?

Momoka: She definitely doesn't think that, it's not because they're told that by the members. I bet they definitely think they're really pretty

Koichi: You think they're thinking that by themselves?

Momoka: Akari-chan really sometimes gets on my nerves. Because I hate idols she's the type of person that I'm the worst with. She's like idol from the core.

Akarin: Really?

Momoka: And while everyone might want to become more like her, I can only feel hatred/

Nishikawa: Isn't that a little extreme? Shouldn't there be more options in between the two?

Koichi: So Momoka you think that everyone's not being honest with themselves?

Momoka: I really think all of you definitely think that about yourselves

Sayanee: But Momoka really loves Milky

Momoka: Yeah Milky... I don't swing that way but sometimes I have forbidden feelings for her

Koichi: Are you ok

Tsuyoshi: Isn't she cutting in a bit too much today? But I guess you're in an important position right now

Momoka: Really?

20:17- Next question

Announcer: Well then, In NMB you operate within the love ban rule with it being ok if it's one-sided, but is there anyone who currently likes someone?

*five people press the button*

Takamina: Awwww what is this? Is it ok??

Nishikawa: Well it's all one-sided right?

Koichi: Yes well... what if it's within girls or something.

Takamina: Shouldn't we ask that? The person you like is actually within the group members.

*one person presses the button*

*lots of shrieking, most people turn to look at Momoka*

Momoka: IT'S NOT ME! IT'S NOT! No no no no!

Takamina: That's nice! Good for you!

Nishikawa: Yeah they're just thinking it, so... but just remember while everyone's changing, there's one of you out there that's smirking out there

Koichi: One of you is looking at everyone with perverted eyes

And then there's the music segment where members play instuments and stuff so it's cute and worth watching.

Sorry for the shoddy translation! I promise, it's really worth watching and I feel like my translation made it 100% less funny so I'm sorry about that.

To finish this post off, sayanee made a post about her and momoka going to a reptile cafe last December. Leaving a picture here of momoka looking adorable with a snake.

[​IMG]