Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I will be waiting for Santa Haruppi on Christmas :)

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think the lineup was:
    Miion Muto Haruppi Milky Megu
    Naachan Juri Kojimako Naanya Ryoka Tano
    Miki Komiharu Sayaya Yuiri Nagisa

3. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I am really glad that Haruppi is the center of the UG song

Let's save up to vote for Haruppi, I want her to rank as high as possible in 2016 :):)
    Even though I don't really know much about her, but when I saw her in this year SSK, it made me feel that I should do something for this wonderful girl ;);)

• Like Like x 1
  4. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Sayanee & Haruppi AKB48 Team K setansai segment.

5. abltrnc

abltrnc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Twitter:
    abltrnc
    Fantastic :inlove:. Sadly, I don't understand a word of what they're saying, but the face and voice of Haruppi make me really happy ;-;. I hope someone translate this hehehe

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Do you think this is a do-or-die crossroads in Haruppi's career? Either she cracks 16 in 2016 or probably loose the chance forever?

7. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I hope so. She deserves it and she's only gotten prettier with time.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

SSK was always do-or-die battle for girls. Management fave is just a failsafe protection, but can we all guarantee it will last forever?

9. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    My Japanese is no good, but here are some interesting parts that I think I understood (I'd love to read a full translation though!) The letter writer recalls how Haruppi's Team A kennin was tough because she didn't have as much time as the rest of the members to practice stages, and how Haruppi and Fuuchan would stay late together to practice. I think the audience and Haruppi figured out it was Yuihan after the letter used Yui's nickname for Haruppi, "Pippi." Yuihan included a funny story about how she received a message from Haruppi on LINE one day saying, "I'm super jealous!" Reason? Haruppi heard Yuihan took Sakura out to eat, and Haruppi wanted to eat together with Yuihan too! Yui said she found that to be super endearing and cute :') Wish these two were still on the same team!

10. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

at the 10 years anniversary performance

AKB10y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
  11. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Like others, real happy for Haruppi centering the UG song. Hopefully she can build up more and more momentum for next year's election.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think the next step is a photobook. There's enough positive feedback to commit into such a product.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Sorry for the late response. Meant to get back to you sooner, but I plain forgot.:^^;:

I do recognize, that while not necessarily imminent, it is a distinct possibility. After all, management has twice skipped over Haruppi when they thought they could get better results with someone else. (In HKT with Meru, and in AKB with Sakuratan.) And while it is probably the least likely event should she miss top16 again, it is one I in no way want to occur. Thus, I put it foremost as motivation for myself to go above and beyond.

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Then lets hope she makes it to 16!:approve:

15. abltrnc

abltrnc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Twitter:
    abltrnc
    Woah, thanks a lot for that :3. "Pippi" is such a tender name :'). It would be great to see them together :blush:

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it doesn't sound that good in French unfortunately

17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I was about to say that!lol!

18. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    In swedish "pippi" is a small bird, and also the very famous character "Pippi Långstrump (longstocking)".

Pippi Långstrump is the strongast girl in the world, lives alone in a house with her monkey and horse (her father is a pirate captain sailing the seven seas) and with a trunk filled with gold coins. She is adventerous, a really good friend, a champion for those weaker than herself but rebellious and missunderstood by adults...

I like the thought of a strong, courageus good friend Haruppi, but otherwise I don't think she is really a "Pippi"-type

19. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    This might be useless trivia guys, I'm so sorry lol but I remember Clefairy is originally called "Pippi" in Japanese, it's apparently a diminutive of Clefable's name, "Pikushii"/Pixie. And Haruppi calls herself Hakata's fairy! hahaha:^O^::^^;:

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I was just chilling out in the Yuihan thread reading stuffs, then I saw this gif...

And I was like... Ooo... Yui winked, how cute... OMGWHOISTHATGIRLWITHTHEGORGEOUSSMILE....sdkljhksahfksadhf...DEAD. LOL. Like I wasn't ready for it and it momentarily overwhelmed me. Haha. I didn't even know she got to perform that song... need to hunt down that vid now. :XD: