Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. KodamaHarukaMyWaifu

KodamaHarukaMyWaifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Seeing all these negative comments about her so-called "professionalism" baffles and saddens me. It is so easy for you guys to claim how unprofessional she is acting because of her weight gain. Some people even have the nerve to condemn her for not trying as hard as she used to. As far as I'm concerned, you and I both, are all audiences that cannot really know what she's truly feeling. Saying things like "she needs to try harder" and she's not working hard, "why cant she lose weight?" clearly does not know how hard it is to be "perfect". Idols are still human. They get hurt, they get weak. I cannot even imagine how hard it is to be an idol. Always having to smile despite feeling tired, show the best version of yourself in front of the public, and be called hateful comments everywhere you go. I think she really needs to rest and I hope her real fans will continue supporting her.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It’s called a job. If you stop working hard and basically give up at the main point of your job, don’t expect people to stick by your side.
    If it’s so hard, well she can quit and go to university and become an OL. And then make maybe 1/5th her current salary she makes for the hard work of “smiling even when she doesn’t feel like it” and “shaking hands with people for 8 hours a day a couple times a month”.

Yes, you and I and all of us can’t know what’s really happening. But I’m sorry I’m not going to believe that she’s trying her best when an entire year later she’s made literally no improvement, and actually gotten worse.

3. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's sad to see Haruppi taking another break :(
    But I'm glad that at least she's consulting with her doctors with whatever she is going through. Even though I don't know much about Haruppi and the current situation, I believe that she's trying her best in her own way which we may not see or understand. There may be something more than meets the eye.

I still hope she can return to the bright cheerful person again (but I also wouldn't mind if she decide to graduate instead)

4. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Look, you're entitled to your own opinion, but this is a thread for Haruppi fans to share their worries and anxieties about their oshimen's struggles with one another. If you want to play the contrarian and continue to troll despite the fact that a few people here have already asked you to stop, then please do it on a thread meant for hate and negativity and let this be a place of positivity and support for those who would have it.

Have some consideration. Please?

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    She is taking a medical hiatus, and it is more than clear it is related to her previous hiatus, which was also medical in nature. Ignore the advice and orders of your doctor all you want. But don't expect others to take the same dangerous risk with their health. She is following doctor recommendations. It is also reasonable to assume she has been all this year.

Also. She has worked herself into another medical hiatus. How much flipping harder should she have worked? Or are you implying she should have taken the easy, yet incredibly dangerous, route of starving herself skinny? Or binge and purge?

Nice misrepresentation of the facts. You know full well being a 48G Idol is far, far, more complicated and intense then this not-so witty remark.

@Miss Kojima NyanNyan Address their points if you want. But you can't tell them what to post, or where to post it. That's a mods job. And seeing how they are not violating site rules, yet, Mods are not gonna tell them to piss off.

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Either you're incredibly immature or you're trolling the shit out of this thread too.

perhaps both?

7. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    You guys can complaining or arguing.

I will support Haruppi!

whatever you or any fans, antis , haters say or do.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wonder if it's something physical or mental.

Somehow I am not surprised at her taking another hiatus.
    She came back, but I really remember nothing of her during this year.

I do wonder if she'll come back.
    I really hope she does, but she is going to have to work a lot if she wants to stay for the long run and keep her position at the front.

9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just hope she gets well soon... I can't bear to see her like this
    Right now it really doesn't matter to me if she's not so popular when she comes back or anything, I just want her to get better and feel relieved that she is welcomed back anytime.
    Get well soon Haruppi!

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Both. Physical as the doctor judgment were involved. Mental as this kind of career are really demanding by nature and inavoidable risk are expected.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sucks that she is taking another hiatus :(. Hoping she does come back from this (Will worry a little though giving how old she is, since this could be something she just says "screw it" and ends up graduate).

:fp:...Just :fp:

Sadly, There are people like him out there (The same people that also say for Annin to "Get over it" with what happen to her).

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    FYI, a mental state could involve a doctor as well. We don't know if it's a physical issue.

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Get well soon Haruppi! But I have a bad feeling that she will graduate rather than come back. At least it's better than pulling a Jonghyun.

14. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    I can't help but be biased but suggesting that Haruppi doesn't try hard is incredibly insulting. We've watched her struggle and push through various obstacles throughout the years and while others might have passed by her, she has always pushed herself the hardest.

Again concerning the weight, if you think that it's so easy to just become skinny, I'm afraid that you come across incredibly naive. The majority of people in the developed world have some degree of difficulty with their weight and the reason is rarely something as simple as "laziness" or not trying hard enough. Humans, and by extension also idols, are more complex.

Another point that we now know is that her health is fragile and she hasn't been able to manage with her community doctor, but required hospital input. This could be both for mental or physical health, but hospital referral means she has needed investigations (x-rays, blood tests, etc) which aren't available to family doctors. There are innumerable conditions she could have with even more medications and treatments, of which some can definitely cause weight gain.

With this information as well as her age, it's likely to be either autoimmune (weird diseases where the body attacks itself such as rheumatoid, Crohn's disease etc), psychological (mental health) or a sports related injury. There are many more possibilities but these are conditions commonly seen in young adult women.

Naachan answered a question on 755 saying she hopes Haruppi and Imaizumi take proper rest.

I still think Haruppi will come back. She's too stubborn to stop working on herself and now that she's made multiple promises to appear in SSK, I think she would be the most disappointed if she could not keep those. 21 isn't ancient. Sasshi is 25 and still shows no sign of graduating and I feel like she's intending to stick around until the olympics by which time she'll be like 28. Haruppi has enough time to return and rebuild her fans. She might not have the same appeal as a 15 year old, but she's not so old either

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Reading all these comments made me feel pathetic for feeling hopeless about Haruppi's condition.

It's not over yet, it might take time, but let's be patient.
    She has worked hard and let us not waste that.
    Let's keep waiting and cheer for her when she comes back.

17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Oh well, this isn't good. She needs to recover soon if she still want to salvage her remaining momentum.

18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

I personally really want Haruppi to comeback fully healthy real soon because seeing Haruppi sick and in low tension like this is sad :(
    I hope she can be optimist and focus on her medication
    Hopefully she can recovered physically and mentally

The least we can do is send her some support massage to her SNS and when she attend SSK next year at least she can maintain her rank to her can see her fans still here support her

Cant wait to see cheerful Haruppi again! Im sure she wil fight back and comeback really strong!

19. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    I was a little worried that none of the other members were saying anything about Haruppi even though it's probably a contract thing, hearing at least Sasshi say she wants us to keep waiting...

Everyone at HKT seems to really admire and adore Sasshi, and while I have my personal dislike, Sasshi does seem to take good care of the girls when she can. I hope she and other girls continue to keep in touch with Haruppi since Haruppi doesn't have many friends and is prone to loneliness. And I think for the same reason, we need to keep sending our well wishes so Haruppi can be reassured that she's not alone.

EDIT: I also think we need to be careful to avoid reading too far into these statements. Both this one from Sasshi and Haruppi's own G+ post. One of the lines in Sasshi's tweet would literally translate as "the place of happiness I think is different for every individual" but I don't know if this is simply a standard phrasing in Japanese or not...

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yea, well she should work harder to eat healthy food. I don't see in any way how that is a bad thing to say. But some people here are looking at every excuse they can find, trying to draw crazy medical conclusions. When the most likely thing is that she can't control the food she eats.
    But sure, people who have different opinions are trolls, welcome to the self-centered echo-chamber that the internet has become in the last few years.