Event / Concert Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen 11/12/05

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ganguro, Dec 6, 2011.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Re: [EVENT] AKB48 to hold "Kohaku" singing battle at Tokyo D

Chances are when you have a bashing opinion you will get bashed by someone [think]

2. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Actually, idols and the like are trained to use the dance routine to keep their rhythm if their earpiece falls out in a large concert where they are required. Acchan had no dance to keep rhythm, it's a lot harder to do than you think. Just think of any competition where someone starts singing a song, they take the music away and then bring it back in later to see how well they kept up. I have seen maybe 1 person manage to do it successfully.

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSx1e7QkoQE[/yt]

4. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

it was taken down :(

5. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

No, its still active you will just be directed to Youtube because JIJIPRESS doesn't allow embedding. Just click the link "Watch on Youtube".

6. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

How many times have these girls performed in the past two years? Live in concert and tv pre recorded?

These girls are veterans, especially the seniors who you must consider total professionals. Being required to sing live from time to time should not be a major burden to them by now.

Tomochin did her best, was a bit shaky here and there (as she was in the last live performance I saw her in - makes me wonder is she 'tightens' up in live performances), but still she was nice and everybody appreciated it. Takamina put in her best effort and did well. Yuko who I believe when she implied she did her stuff live (though live can mean a few things) simply blew me away.

Acchan got lost early on, you could almost see where she loses connection with the music. I think there will be some quiet questions asked behind the scenes about what happened, who chose the music, the routine, preparation and so on. She is their premier item at a premier event, and AKB is a business. Acchan is a veteran she has sung live many times before in her career. So I wonder about the preparation by those around her. This should not have been left up to chance, from a business perspective. I feel sorry for Acchan, she is a good singer with a sweet voice and would have felt she let everyone down.

But it could have been worse. She could have been Meatloaf who recently sang in Australia at the grandfinal...was awful, and he is usually a fantastic singer. What went wrong was they didn't bargain on the noise drowning in out any feed back to the music. Basically he couldn't here the music, or himself.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entert ... 6155029053

7. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

I found this version, with karaoke, the name of the song in a square and different camera angles. Where is this from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha7EycUJJLo

8. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

That's Anata to Christmas Eve (Matsui Sakiko, Yokoyama Yui) during AKB48 Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen.

A good find since most are already taken down. [aup]

9. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

mostly lip synced i feel...the only worthy MVP is sayaka(for the great vocal), yui/sakiko(for the great effort) and moeno/reinyan/kasai(for the great team work)...the rest are probably just eye pleasing to each individual fans of their respective fav. member...and of course great effort by JKT as well...

10. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Hmmm...now that's food for thought, eh? Hehe.

11. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Yeah I know, but when I saw this in live it was different. Different camera angles, didn´t have the name of the song at the beginning, and didn´t have karaoke. It looks like this is the version they put on the big screen, but I don´t know if it is on the internet.

12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

There is a HD file on jpopsuki. I think thats the source

13. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

14. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Sorry for chiming in late... missed the LIVE broadcast due to work.

Now that I've got the 1080i version.... OMFG! What a performance! LOVE IT!!
    Yes, the girls sang LIVE, at least to me [rock]

The girls looked great esp. on 1080 HD (Yuko, Haachan, Nacchan, Harunyan, too many to mention) :^O^:

Surprised to see Sasshi start the event as she was G-O-O-D :XD:
    Yuko in her performance... :drool:
    Mayu & Jurina in Temo demo :^O^:

As many posters have said, the songs were terrific! I needn't have worried about White Team 'cuz they had the best performances :awesome:

15. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

Best performances for me
    Flower by Sayaka : It was fresh and interesting, and Sayaka's voice and the costume was awesome

Heart Gata Virus led by Paruru : great song choice, with very fresh and talented members

Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate led by Rena: Excellent "Koakuma" member selection, with the exception of Rena but she did very well despite that

Pera Pera Perao led by Yukirin: Lacks the element of surprise, but it's the closest thing to the originals out of all the AKB Kouhaku performances

Kinjirareta Futari by Mocchi&Komori: OMG Mocchi's voice, and Komorin's tenderness :nb: And not forgetting the irony that Komori is taller than Mocchi. :D

Ame no Pianist led by Mii-chan: Haaaaaaaaaaaa-chan!!!! :^O^: Great expressions from Mii-chan as well.

Dakishimeraretara led by Saya-nee: When you add Milky and Nana, you get unlimited pheromones :drool:

Tonari no Banana by Mariko-sama&Haru-nyan: Eldest members? Are you kidding me? They totally made this song their own. The irony and oddity only added to their loveliness!
    Actually I liked more Aka-gumi performances than Shiro-gumi performances. But this Kouhaku battle is really more for the fun, not for the competition.

16. Lillyflowergirl123

Lillyflowergirl123 Kenkyuusei

I wish I could see the Acchan performance everyone is talking about. :cry:

The whole event is anywhere online(no tracker)

17. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Kareha no Station is a hard song. I saw Hata Sawako, Oya Masana and Takada Shiori version before and I can say none of them can actually sing it. Even Rena doesn't sound too good in live with this song. The only difference is Rena is a damn good actress, so she knows exactly how to transmit the emotion. I can't say the same with Maeda though...

* Yes, Maeda performance was bad. But it's Kareha no Station live. Should give her a credit for trying to sing it live...

18. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

As an Acchan fan and a semi-Rena-hater, even I cannot forgive Maeda for ruining that amazing song.... :hmm:

19. tomochan

tomochan Kenkyuusei

Rena sing Kareha no Station 2 years now, staff and producer has tell her what mean this song, what right emotion in which part, and she has hard time with this song too, we can't compare like that, Aachan event don't remember lyric yet so she can't put right emotion. The wrong here just the song choice.

20. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei