[LOD] The AKB48 Live on Demand Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 4, 2012.

1. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I tend to focus on Team K performances, and there are enough members that always give it all and show that they enjoy doing the performances. Some members tend to have lazy movements and it can annoy me, especially in units, but I wouldn't call it widespread.

SKE performances tend to have more "snap" and crisp movements, and AKB have always had that big range of skill level and sharpness, in my opinion. So if you just watched SKE LOD, and then see an AKB one, you'll notice the difference immediately, but I don't think it's always a worse performance by AKB, just different. Maybe they just don't focus on dancing skill as much as the sister groups? I don't know, maybe it's part of the charm of AKB48: that wide range of dancing skills compared to SKE48's higher level of average dancing skill.

But yeah, not looking like you're into the performance is what I dislike most. How can I enjoy the performance if the performers don't look like they're enjoying themselves? I immediately drop a member off my radar if she does this regularly.

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Well, it's partially one of the reason why I prefer watching AKB KKS LOD than the teams. They have not only better dancing but also better enthusiasm. Team K is pretty much okay, but the others.... :^^;:

3. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    i was wondering if there is a way to download the LOD's...or from where...im more interested in the early stages like team k stage 1, 2, team a and team b

4. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure if I can directly link to it but there is a torrent tracker specifically for idol-related content that you can find if you google around.

Footage of the DVD-releases of old stages can often be found on youtube. If you don't mind watching revival versions, NMB48 KKS currently perform K2, BII performs A2, N performs A3 and M performs B4. HKT KKS perform A1 and SKE Team E performs H1. They're all perfectly fine interpretations so if you'd like to see something more recent, you should give it a try. Again, they often get uploaded on the aforementioned torrent tracker. Just google around a bit and you'll surely find it.