=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mirinya eating Jiro-style Ramen (ASMR):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Applications have opened at Fortune Music for online talks and signings in connection with the release on 3/16 of the BD and DVD of "= LOVE National Tour" Zenbu, Naisho. "Yokohama Arena-":
    https://fortunemusic.jp/el_202203_sign/

The first application round (a lottery as usual) is open until 12:00 JST tomorrow (1/6). The online talks will take place on three dates in February.

• Like Like x 2
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 5
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    So does that mean that the others won't show their faces during their SR broadcasts? Wouldn't that put them at a disadvantage?

(IMO #102 looks like a younger version of Myao from AKB48!) (and #109 kind of resembles Hidaritomo Ayaka from Team 8)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Sweet! Sucks that showroom doesn't work for me for some reason. I'll be looking forward to this new group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's geoblocked now in many countries, I have to use a VPN app to access it. :(

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I don't think SR matters that much. this is what's written in rules
    "イベント期間中の配信内容、獲得ポイント数、順位等は審査過程の参考とさせて頂きますが、直接的に合否には関係ありません" - there will be a acquired points ranking but it won't have a direct impact on success/failure.

as far as I remember, majority of =LOVE and =/ME aces were doing SR in audio mode (or weren't even participating) and were unknown before their first appearance in public. in the end, Sasshi will choose members who she thinks are fit the best regardless of their SR position. probably only 1st and 2nd places in SR ranking can give a candidate some extra points in Sasshi's eyes, but considering Nonno's case, I'm afraid those points could turn in to minus instead :^^;:

===========

first name reveals from 5ch detectives.
    looks like
    #59 is Hibino Yuria 響野ユリア (https://twitter.com/ziaangelyuria)

#127 Sugii Misaki 杉井美咲 from Twinkle (https://twitter.com/twinklemisaki)
    #132 Yamamura Sakura 山村さくら from Twinkle (https://twitter.com/twinklesakku)
    #144 could be Saito Harua 斉藤暖絢 (https://twitter.com/adm_akiba_sweet/status/1281422894648655882)
    #153 Toyama Yuuka 砥山ゆうか from LYRA

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

It seems that the only =/ME members who revealed their faces were Moeko, Momo, Hana and Shiori.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So this means I can still have hopes for Yahagi Moeka becoming part of this group [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Digest video of the Special Live for Weekend Citron:

• Like Like x 3
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Earlier today I had an online talk with Mirinya. I had some stuff prepared to say to her but she threw me completely when she appeared wearing this very striking tiger costume! [hehe] (pic from her Twitter):

FIqNQ4QakAUC8tE.jpeg

She greeted me with a very cheery 'David-san!' and after quickly recovering from my surprise at how she appeared I replied by greeting her and telling her (in Japanese) that I loved her costume to which she replied 'Hai! Tiger!'. She then said 'Love Love Love!' while making a heart sign with which I copied back. (I had her PB cover on display behind me which hopefully she noticed.) I then got back on track by telling her that I enjoy 'Poison Girl' a lot and I congratulated her on being center, and I said how cute and beautiful she looked in the costume for that.

I'd bought 5 tickets and I was expecting the talk to be a least a minute but after about 40 seconds or so she started saying 'Bye Bye' and I noticed that the end of talk countdown had appeared so I just had time to thank her and she blew me a kiss!

I didn't realise that the tickets are only 10 seconds each (unlike with AKB where they're 15 seconds) so it was a good job I bought 5 but it was still a little disappointing. Also just to mention that staff-san asked me for a Japanese ID but I managed to get through by quoting the shipping address I used, a private individual in Japan. However it was very lovely to be able to talk with my =LOVE oshimen and she definitely put a smile on my face! :^^;:

• Like Like x 6
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I also had a talk today, but I had it with Naatan! I was very surprised to see her wearing contacts and she looked very different (but still super cute!)

(I'm gonna copy David's strategy and upload a picture from her twitter)

FIqAkeTaQAAH_Ko.jpeg
    Source

I had only bought 1 ticket, so sadly it only lasted 10 seconds. Basically all that happened was me telling her she looks cute and she said "Arigatou! Daisuki! I love you!" [hehe] As for ID check, I wasn't even asked to provide any :confused: I was on the screen that said I will be having my ID checked, but then without anything happening (didn't have to upload a photo, didn't speak to anyone), it put me in a queue. I have already had a talk (with Mirinya) for the previous single, so I wonder if they were able to cross reference that.

Back then, I was very stupid and forgot my passport, and used my Austrian driver's license instead, hoping it would work. They also asked me for a Japanese ID back then, but when I didn't have one, it was sufficient when I gave her my date of birth.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Lots of girls wearing tiger outfits it seems. I've seen Shoko on insta and Suzuki Hitomi from Noimii wearing them. Mirinya's the cutest though and I'm not saying that because she's my oshi. I'm guessing it's the year of the tiger lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mirinya has tweeted that the group appears in two new CMs for the National Tax Agency to promote its online e-Tax service:

• Like Like x 4
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

#144 "Hitomi's younger sister" [hehe]

=========

Naatan on Cho Muteki Class 220111

21:30-
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1E44y1572c

==========

new Maple Story videos

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  18. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Is she or just because of her look? Reading the comments you're at least not the only person saying that.:D
    But that aside she's cute, gives me strong Takamatsu x Tamura Mayu vibes from her overall appearance:^^;: If she makes it I wouldn't be disappointed!:)

19. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

I wonder if looking like an existing member helps or hinders the applicant, if 144 is selected into the group would she be less likely to be named centre due to her resemblance to Hitomi.

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

she isn't. she is from Fukuoka and Hitomi is from Tokyo. I think, #144 also said that she is the only child in her family.

but there were rumors that Risa's younger sister might audition. no idea if she really did though.

==========

#153 reaction when Sasshi visited her SR today [hehe]

===========

IkoTime 220113

===========

more Maple Story videos

• Like Like x 1