Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Acchan will be appearing in a new NTV drama series 'Alice in the Kitchen' which will start in January:
    https://www.ntv.co.jp/alice/articles/39160uhlnyei7fs66o86.html
    https://twitter.com/alice__ntv

GANfvC2agAAAzTq.jpeg

She'll play the role of Mitsuzawa Kazusa, a childhood friend of the main character Yaemori Alice, played by Kadowaki Mugi. She works for Alice but is pregnant with her third child and is looking to go part-time after the birth.

Comment from Acchan (via Google Translate):
    https://www.ntv.co.jp/alice/articles/39165jz2ttddzbf3ssgd.html

• Like Like x 1
  2. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (23th November 2023 - 29nd November 2023)

Movie "Voice" Trailer
    Original Title
    : Ichigatsu no Koe ni Yorokobi wo Kizame (一月の声に歓びを刻め)
    English Title : Voice
    Release Date : 2024-02-09
    Director : Yukiko Mishima
    Cast : Maeda Atsuko, Maki Carrousel, Sho Aikawa
    Source : Official, English Site

Drama
    2023.11.26 - OZU
    (remake of movie Dragnet Girl)
    Watch Here

231123 drama_wowow Twitter (1).jpeg
    - drama_wowow Twitter -

231128 hikaru_nakajima09 Instagram (1).jpg
    -
    hikaru_nakajima09 Instagram -

• Like Like x 2
  3. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (30th November 2023 - 6th December 2023)

Drama "Chubo no Alice" (January 2024)

Acchan will play as Kazusa, a childhood friend of Alice (Kadowaki Wagi". She works at small restaurant and currently pregnant with her third child.

Original Title : Chubo no Alice (厨房のありす)
    English Title : Alice in the Kitchen
    Release Date : 2024-01
    Director : Suzuki Yuma, Sakuma Noriyoshi
    Cast : Kadowaki Mugi, Nagase Ren, Maeda Atsuko
    Source : Official, Twitter

Acchan hangout with artist, Asami Kiyokawa who she had work before. They both had son entered same kindergarden. They also went to Super Nintendo World with their children.
    231202 Asami_Kiyokawa Twitter (1).jpeg 407665341_896585871833243_3678793101256181898_n.jpg 401360878_896585881833242_9153198245930829608_n.jpg
    - Asami_Kiyokawa Twitter -

231130 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg
    - maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram -

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Actress and movie reviewer Ito Satori who I follow on SNS has today posted a photo of Acchan and the director of 'Ichigatsu no Koe ni Yorokobi wo Kizame' Mishima Yukiko from an interview she's just made with them which will be released on a date TBC:
    https://twitter.com/SATORIITO/status/1735445759502455114

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (7th December 2023 - 20th December 2023)

Acchan appeared at the Small & Medium-sized Companies Awards 2023 as ambassadors.
    001_size8.jpg 002_size10.jpg 005_size10.jpg 003_size10.jpg 006_size10.jpg

Movie "Voice".
    231213 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1).jpeg

- ichikoe_movie Twitter -

Messika PR
    231208 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg 231208 Acchan Instagram (2).jpg 231208 Acchan Instagram (3).jpg 231208 Acchan Instagram (4).jpg 231208 Acchan Instagram (5).jpg 231208 Acchan Instagram (6).jpg

- Acchan Instagram -

Animated Movie "Wish" PR
    231207 Acchan Twitter (1).jpeg
    -
    Acchan Twitter -

Jimmy Choo PR
    231209 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg 231209 Acchan Instagram (2).jpg 231209 Acchan Instagram (3).jpg 231209 Acchan Instagram (4).jpg 231209 Acchan Instagram (5).jpg
    -
    Acchan Instagram -

if the video does not show watch the video here

231208 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg 231219 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg

- maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram 1 2 -

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She is on Bunshun.

https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/68022
    “Ever since I debuted at the age of 14, there were many things I don’t remember…” Atsuko Maeda (32) talks about the complex that made her worry, “Maybe I’m not suited for this job.”
    “Engrave joy in the voice of January” Yukiko Mishima x Atsuko Maeda conversation

``Engrave Joy in the Voices of January'', which director Yukiko Mishima wrote herself, is awaiting release in February 2024. This film is based on the director's reexamination of the sexual violence he suffered, which he had kept secret for 47 years, as a motif.

Here are excerpts from the ``Weekly Bunshun WOMAN 5th Anniversary Issue'' of a conversation with Atsuko Maeda, who played the main character, about the behind-the-scenes aspects of the work, acting theory, and her career to date.

Walked 600 meters holding hands with Atsuko Maeda
    Mishima This film was born by chance. While scouting locations for a short film called ``IMPERIAL Osaka Dojima Bridge,'' she happened to see the parking lot of the crime scene, a place she had never been to since that day when she was 6 years old. It happened. She couldn't help but let out a loud "Ah!" and the producer who was with her asked, "What's wrong?" ``That's where the crime scene is,'' I said, as I naturally told him the whole story of the incident.
    I thought I might be able to tackle this topic now, so I started writing a script.

The scene where Reiko Maeda tells her rental boyfriend Toto what happened was actually filmed in that parking lot. Before shooting, I spoke with the director and he told me in detail what happened here and how he felt there.

Mishima: At that time, Maeda-san hugged me once. And he held hands and we walked for about 600 meters and talked the whole time. I was reminded of this later by a staff member, but I guess I did it unconsciously.

Maeda: I also don't remember holding hands. I clearly remember being at that place and just looking at the director's face and feeling like everything was being conveyed to me. The two of us were talking secretly (lol). The director calmly explained the situation, and I think he asked Reiko to work with him on how to incorporate it.

Mishima: When I direct, I don't just give the actors their own acting skills, but rather I try to capture the emotions that arise in the actors, such as when they're walking down a street in Osaka and an old man on a bicycle passes by, or the wind blows. I want you to feel everything and have a session with all of it. We decided to delicately get close to them and capture the flow of their emotions in detail.

Maeda: It felt like a documentary was being filmed.

Mishima: That's why I was observing Maeda-san closely, and Maeda-san is a "thinking shaman." He is a person who is constantly thinking. What's more, a shaman is someone who can communicate with something, whether it's God or some kind of force that moves them (lol).

I had a complex that made me think, “Maybe I’m not suited for this job.”
    Maeda: Yeah (lol). I don't realize I'm a shaman, but I certainly think about it a lot. I hope he understands.

I really don't remember anything from the past. After I debuted as a member of AKB48 at the age of 14, I feel like I remember each point that really moved me, but I don't remember the details of my feelings. That's why I can't talk about the past at all, so when someone says to me, ``That's how it was back then,'' all I can say is ``Oh, that's how it was.'' I'm the type of person who doesn't have many memories.

Mishima: The type with few memories! That choice of words is interesting (lol).

Maeda: There are so many things that I think about on the spot, so in order to think about new things, I keep putting away or erasing things from the past...

Mishima: So you're throwing it away. Living in the moment.

Mishima: It's suitable. I think it's more important for an actor to be able to imagine and feel what they can imagine rather than going back to the past.

Maeda: I see. Good.

Sigourney Weaver's amazing acting skills in "Alien"
    Mishima: Sigourney Weaver, known for her role in ``Alien,'' seems to have a detailed inventory of her own emotions, and she trains herself so that she can bring out those emotions by touching any part of his body. He has a button set, and when you touch his eyebrows, you get this feeling, and when you press the back of his hand, you get that feeling. It seems that before he starts a performance session with his partner, he gets used to his feelings.

Maeda: That's right. I feel very happy where I've reached. I'm happy now (lol).

Mishima: When acting, it is said that there are, for example, two approaches. One type starts by digging up their past emotions and looking at themselves, and the other type creates those emotions through imagination. Regardless of my past life or age, I just imagine the person in the role. Then, I look at what kind of feelings arise within me when I imagine it.

If anything, I think the latter approach expands the possibilities of expression. This is because, for example, even if you are reminded of your past sad experiences in a sad scene, that is another kind of sadness.

Maeda: That's right. Even if you're watching it, you can tell that she's about to cry. I can't do that. I didn't think I was cut out to be an actor because I couldn't remember my old feelings.

Maeda: That's amazing. But if you press the wrong button, you'll be in trouble (lol). Even though that wasn't my intention, I felt a different emotion come out.

Mishima: I end up bursting out laughing at places I shouldn't be laughing (lol).
    Maeda: Director places a high value on reacting.

Mishima: Yes. A play is not created by one person, and people are always affected by something to create their emotions, so it is important to know how to react to the emotions of the other actors.In the end, what is important is the lines. That's not true...If I say something like this, my screenwriting teacher might get mad at me (lol). sorry!  The lines are also important.

Maeda (lol).

Mishima: In the end, the words are important in a play, but I think it's all about repeating the process of figuring out what kind of emotions are received and how to react. Mr. Maeda has always been based on that.

Maeda: So, is it okay for me to continue working as an actor?

Mishima: If you don't continue, the film industry will be in trouble.

* Yukiko Mishima talks about the ``sense of guilt'' she suffered for many years, Atsuko Maeda's struggles before deciding to accept the lead role offer, and the existence of a child, whom Maeda describes as ``I feel a big body temperature''. The full text can be read in the ``Weekly Bunshun WOMAN 5th Anniversary Issue''.
    ----
    Biography of Mishima Yukiko:
    Yukiko Mishima/Film director. Born in Osaka Prefecture. She started making independent films at the age of 18, and after graduating from university she joined NHK, and in 2003 she became independent. In 2012, she released ``Bread of Happiness'' with an original screenplay. For ``A Child Born to Us'' (2017), he won the Special Grand Jury Prize at the 41st Montreal World Film Festival, the 41st Fumiko Yamaji Film Award, and the Director's Award at the 42nd Hochi Film Awards. She then released 'Red'.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched the movie "Convenience Story"! I remember seeing the trailers for this movie back then and I thought it looks interesting, and thankfully it was subbed! This movie is quite unique actually. I liked the visuals, it was pretty dark/yellow for most of the movie but it looks good, there was a special atmosphere. The story itself is kinda mysterious, it's about a man who's a screenwriter, who somehow gets lost and enters a mysterious convenience store... I'll say more in spoiler!

The story is a bit confusing with a lot of random things happening and it's hard to find the logic in all of it, but it's interesting though! I have no idea how to explain the movie especially the ending lol. At the beginning, Kato (played by Narita Ryo, who acted with Acchan a lot in recent years) goes to a convenience store to buy dog food. We don't see her, but I know Acchan is in this scene as the cashier because we hear her voice and I recognized it directly lol. but Kato doesn't look at her though... an explosion happens there, and after that, all kind of weird things happen o_o Kato abandons his girlfriend's dog in a deserted place and then goes back to find him but he gets lost and lose consciousness, after that he enters another convenience store that is empty, and something happens when he enters the fridge. it's like he's taken to a parallel world o_o There he meets Keiko (Acchan) in the same convenience store that was empty before. She's married, but the two end up having an affair. For some reason, Kato's truck which was outside the store dissapeared, which makes me think that he's in a different world, but he can still get in touch with his boss by phone... but his girlfriend can't get in contact with him o_o and later they do find his truck. So I don't know anymore XD

His girlfriend gets worried so she hires two men to find him. Meanwhile, Keiko wants to escape with Kato, they both leave together, but things go wrong (she gets lost, lots of strange things in that part of the movie as well) so Kato goes back to the store. He saw that the two men have been killed... and Keiko's husband then tries to kill him. Keiko appears and helps Kato to escape through the fridge, the same way that he entered. On the other side, he finds the dog, and later goes back to the store where the explosion happened. He notices that the cashier is Keiko, she smiles and says something that we can't hear, it's followed by a car crashing right into the store o_o The movie ends with his girlfriend outside, with the two men she hired (they're alive yes o_o) being dissapointed that Kato didn't notice her.

Needless to say, I really got lost in the story, too many mysteries (and there are a lot more that I didn't say lol). I'm wondering if everything after the explosion is real? or if it's when he lose consciousness that it stops being real? and I really can't tell if there is a parallel world or something... and why the car crash at the end o_o it's hard to tell what is real or not. Very confusing but I liked it lol

I really enjoyed the movie even though I had a bit of a hard time to understand it all, if anyone else watched it and have some explanation, let me know [hehe] Acchan was great in this, she looked really good, she played her role perfectly. This is not the first time that she takes a role in a movie that is a bit unique, and I always said that I love this! So yes, this was good!

• Like Like x 1
  8. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (21th December 2023 - 3rd January 2024)

Drama "Chubo no Alice (2024)"
    Acchan will play as Kazusa, a childhood friend of Alice (Kadowaki Wagi". She works at small restaurant and currently pregnant with her third child.

Original Title : Chubo no Alice (厨房のありす)
    English Title : Alice in the Kitchen
    Release Date : 2024-01-21
    Director : Suzuki Yuma, Sakuma Noriyoshi
    Cast : Kadowaki Mugi, Nagase Ren, Maeda Atsuko
    Source :Official, Twitter

231229 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpeg

- alice__ntv Twitter -

231229 .entax.news (1).jpg

Source : entax

231231 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpeg
    - alice__ntv Twitter -

Movie "Ichigatsu no Koe ni Yorokobi wo Kizame (2024)"

Original Title : Ichigatsu no Koe ni Yorokobi wo Kizame (一月の声に歓びを刻め)
    English Title : Voice
    Release Date : 2024-02-09
    Director : Yukiko Mishima
    Cast : Maeda Atsuko, Maki Carrousel, Sho Aikawa
    Source : Official, English Site

240103 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1).jpeg 231222 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1).jpeg pre_castpt_1-2.jpg

231225 wri_odrk_ntv Instagram Instagram (1).jpg
    - wri_odrk_ntv Instagram -

231226 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    An event today for the movie 'Ichigatsu no Koe ni Yorokobi wo Kizame':

• Like Like x 4
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ OMG Acchan looks beautiful there!! :cute: She looks so nice on the thumbnail that I had to watch the video [hehe] and indeed, she's really pretty in this blue dress! Her hair is very cute too, with the small ponytail at the back lol. Her hair is getting a bit longer, almost bob hair now :blush: Her smile and laugh are adorable too, like always!! <3<3<3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  12. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (18th January 2024 - 24th January 2024)

Acchan attend Press Conference for new movie "Ichigatsu no Koe ni Yorokobi wo Kizame (2024)"
    202401180001065-w1300_0.jpg 202401180001065-w1300_2.jpg 202401180001065-w1300_1.jpg 202401180001065-w1300_3.jpg 202401180001065-w1300_4.jpg
    Source : nikkansport

240124 yukiko_mishima_film33 Instagram (1).jpg
    - yukiko_mishima_film33 Instagram -
    240122 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1).jpeg
    - ichikoe_movie Instagram -

240120 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpeg 240121 alice__ntv Twitter (2).jpeg
    - alice__ntv Twitter 1 , 2 -

f0107.jpeg f0101.jpeg f0104.jpeg
    Source : filt

240118 ito_satori Instagram (1).jpg
    - ito_satori Instagram -

240118 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg

Variety Show

Writers (2024.01.21)

Watch Here - 48idol
    240121 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpg
    - alice__ntv Twitter -
    240121 writers_ntv Twitter (1).jpeg
    - writers_ntv Twitter -

Kazlaser to Manabu (2024.01.23)
    Watch Here - 48idol
    240116 kazutomanabu Twitter (1).jpeg
    - alice__ntv Twitter -

• Like Like x 1
  13. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (25th January 2024 - 31th January 2024)

240129 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1)-crop.jpg

Drama "Chubo no Alice"
    mdpr (1).jpg

Flashback scene from drama "Chubo no Alice (2024)". Acchan wearing school uniform with blonde wig.
    240129 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpeg
    - alice__ntv Twitter -

Acchan & her son travel to Nara. They went to shrine, temple and Nara Park.
    oyako-tabi.jpg kv.jpg p2_img_4.jpg thumb.jpg p3_img_3.jpg p3_img_2.jpg
    p1_img_3.jpg p1_img_4.jpg p2_img_6.jpg

Source : nara.jr-central

Acchan appeared on TV Show "Nanka "Omoshiroi Koto" Nai no ?" on 5th February 2024
    240205nanka_omo510.jpg 240205nanka_omo155.jpg
    Source : fujitv

Acchan with director Yukiko Mishima.
    img_15a6c17216b38230e2c79a2b47b32d7e239164.jpg img_5cf0515e611f4ba1bb9f5b6f887259411321451.jpg img_fc376d3be909acefcd185e44d74203b91159349.jpg
    Source : dot.asahi

2023112013650-min.jpg 2023112013689-min (1).jpg 2023112013706-min.jpg 2023112013671-min.jpg

Source : square.unext.jp

240129 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg

Magazine

"DOKUSO vol.29 [2024.02]"
    240130 DOKUSO_eigakan Twitter (1).jpeg
    - DOKUSO_eigakan Twitter -

anan 2024.02
    7bd9bccdgy1hmctmkc7ytj21901o0wyx-min.jpg 7bd9bccdgy1hmctml1hfqj21901o04qp-min.jpg 7bd9bccdgy1hmctmlv8tfj21901o0hdt-min (1).jpg
    Source : weibo

Acchan will appear as February special guest for morning show "ZIP!" every Friday starting 2nd February 2024.
    mdpr (2).jpg

Source : ntv

• Like Like x 2
  14. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (1st February 2024 - 7th February 2024)

240202 ichikoe_movie Twitter (2).jpeg 240202 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1).jpeg

240202 shinsuke-kasai Ameblo.jpg
    - Ameblo shinsuke-kasai -

Drama "Chubo no Alice"
    240202 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpeg

- alice__ntv Twitter -

240201 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpeg

- alice__ntv Twitter -

Photoshoot for Magazine "anan"
    240201 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1).jpeg 240201 ichikoe_movie Twitter (3).jpeg 240201 ichikoe_movie Twitter (2).jpeg

Acchan with her son in Vietnam last year after attending Japan Festival.
    2023_92_P028_drrrr2-e1701686744604 crop.jpg
    Source : veryweb

Variety Show

ZIP! (2024.02.02)

Watch Here - 48idol
    240202 ntvzip Instagram (1).jpg 240202 ntvzip Instagram (2).jpg
    - ZIP_TV Twitter 1 2 -
    240202 milet_music Instagram (1).jpg
    - milet_music Instagram -

Nanka "Omoshiroi Koto" Nai no ? (2024.02.05)
    240205 kantele Twitter (1).jpeg

Watch Here - 48idol
    - nanka_omo Twitter -

A-Studio (2024.02.09)
    240202 ichikoe_movie Twitter (3) (1).jpeg
    240205 a_studio_tbs Twitter (1).jpeg
    - a_studio_tbs -

Geki Rea-san wo Tsurete Kita (2024.02.12)
    240205 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1) (1).jpeg

Acchan went to Tanzan Jinja, a Shinto Shrine in Nara.
    p2_img_3.jpg p1_img_1.jpg p2_img_2.jpg p1_img_3.jpg p2_img_5.jpg p2_img_6.jpg kv.jpg
    Source : nara.jr-central

AS20240131001136.jpg AS20240131001133.jpg
    Source : asahi

240203 sponichi (1).jpg
    Source : sponichi

240203 ananweb.jpg 240206 anan_mag Twitter (1).jpeg
    Source: ananweb , anan_mag Twitter

20240129-OYT8I50025-1.jpg 20240129-OYT8I50026-1.jpg
    Source : yomiuri

• Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    7-minute clip of Acchan on the 2/12 broadcast of TV Asahi's 'Geki Rea San Wo Tsuretekita':

• Like Like x 1
  16. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (8th February 2024 - 14th February 2024)

Movie "Ichigatsu no Koe ni Yorokobi wo Kizame" Stage Greeting

Acchan attend stage greeting for her latest movie "Voice".

h7y80sTFZ9rGBCPNNHwACqBeQn0CVZss5IndjiLCGXQ.jpg g1PrKisYqmLaERKg2OcSMWOxIUWTwDvJB3iUCMW_ZBM.jpg 1rhigKvwRfkKlun1PrdmuhhxZvM8my_ujb_ylqCOW6A.jpg SL8Q0XkDGDu0BLJME8IoUQ-Ex_NeVBrkMD9ueHWSOsY.jpg

Source : mdpr (more photos in link)

240211 ichikoe_movie Twitter (1).jpeg
    - ichikoe_movie Twitter-

Drama "Chubo no Alice"
    240211 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg

- Acchan Instagram (more photos in link) -

AS20240203001906.jpg IMG_8351-2.jpg

Source : asahi , tvfan.kyodo (more photos in link)

aff498c84985707dea12c099117ca2c2_1707357646_4.jpg https2F2Fexnews2Fshueishaonline2Fshueishaonline191902_7.jpg 20240208-00010001-shueisha-000-1-view.jpg

Source : shueisha.online (more photos in link)

2692e279617ccef06a3bdfb1a122a8022ebdc137-min.jpg 20240208honbanZZ96626-thumb-1500x1000-119947-min.jpg

Source : news.j-wave 1 , 2 (more photos in link)

RPT8728.jpg RPT8749.jpg RPT8680.jpg RPT8671.jpg RPT8638.jpg

Source : kireinotes

2W8A9015_02.jpg 2W8A9015_06.jpg 2W8A9015_01.jpg 2W8A9015_08.jpg
    Source : domani.shogakukan

240210 Acchan Twitter (1).jpeg

- Acchan Twitter -

240214 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg 240210 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg

- maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram 1 , 2 (more photos in link) -

Variety Show

ZIP! (2024.02.09)
    240214 ntv_DayDay Twitter (1).jpeg
    - alice__ntv Twitter https://twitter.com/alice__ntv/status/1757632770560700430 -

Watch Here - 48idol

A-Studio (2024.02.09)
    ph_20240209_2.jpg

- a_studio_tbs Twitter -
    Watch Here - 48idol

Nippon Hito no Atama no Naka (2024.02.10)
    240209 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpeg

- alice__ntv Twitter -
    Watch Here - 48idol

Otoko Obasan (2024.02.11)
    240209 fujitv_nexco Twitter (1)-min.jpeg

- fujitv_nexco Twitter -
    Watch Here - 48idol

Geki Rea-san wo Tsurete Kita (2024.02.12)
    post.tv-asahi..jpg

Source : post.tv-asahi
    Watch Here - 48idol

• Like Like x 2
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interview for the movie 'Ichigatsu no Koe ni Yorokobi wo Kizame':

• Like Like x 1
  18. NSS7

NSS7 Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates (22th February 2024 - 28th February 2024)

Movie "Undead Lovers (2024)"

Original Title : Fujimi Lovers (不死身ラヴァーズ)
    English Title : Undead Lovers
    Release Date : 2024-05-10
    Official Site : https://undead-lovers.com/

Acchan is announced as one of the cast for movie "Undead Lovers" based on manga of same name.
    240226 undeadlovers_m Instagram (1).jpg
    - undeadlovers_m Twitter -

Flashback scene from drama.
    240226 alice__ntv Twitter (1).jpeg 240226 alice__ntv Twitter (2).jpeg 240226 alice__ntv Twitter (3)-min.jpeg
    - alice__ntv Twitter -

img_dfcf96b9bb07573c2c4f1d640a1080ff5363607.jpg
    Source : futabasha-change

PR for historical series "Shogun".
    240225 Acchan Twitter (1).jpeg
    - Acchan Twitter -

240227 veryweb.jp Instagram (1).jpg 1-1-4-min.jpg 1-23-min.jpg 5-2-1-min.jpg 5-8-min.jpg 5-1-1-min.jpg 2024_02_P039_d10.jpg 2024_02_P039_d07.jpg
    2024_02_P039_drr5.jpg 2024_02_P039_d01.jpg 2024_02_P039_d02-e1706256928609.jpg 2024_02_P039_drrrr4-e1707373752755.jpg 2024_02_P039_d06-e1706255531349.jpg 2024_02_P039_d03-e1706255651622.jpg
    Source : veryweb.jp 1 , 2 , 3

Photoshoot from "Vietnam Japan Festival 2023" last year
    240226 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg 240228 maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram (1).jpg
    - maeda_atsuko_no_tsukiduki Instagram 1 , 2 -

ZIP! (2024.02.23)
    240223 ntvzip Instagram (3).jpg 240223 ntvzip Instagram (1).jpg 240223 ntvzip Instagram (2).jpg
    - ntvzip Instagram -
    Watch Here - 48idol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She is on Bunshun again.
    https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/69405
    "I'll do anything'' Maeda Atsuko (32) plans to appear on a very famous Chinese program and return to the center ``I'm thinking about staying in China for a short period of time,'' she said...
    According to an interview with Weekly Bunshun, former AKB48 center and actress Atsuko Maeda (32) was planning to appear on a super popular variety show in China, making a full-fledged move into China. In response to an interview with a small magazine, Maeda himself commented, ``I am considering a short stay in China in the future.''
    12 years have passed since she graduated from AKB48...An acquaintance reveals her plans to enter China
    In the currently airing drama series ``Church no Alice'' (Nippon TV), she plays the former mother of Yang, and in the currently released movie ``Engrave Joy in the Voices of January'', she plays a woman who suffered from the trauma of sexual assault when she was a girl. Maeda is expanding his range of acting and roles.
    I became independent from a major agency three years ago. Shortly after, she also divorced actor Ryo Katsuji.
    ``Perhaps it shows that he is determined to raise his son on his own, but his stance is ``I'll do anything.'' He used to have the impression that he was selfish, but his attitude toward the staff has improved.'' (Private broadcaster)
    Twelve years after graduating from AKB48 in 2012, Maeda, who had completely given up his acting career, was approached with the idea of expanding into China. An acquaintance of Maeda reveals this.
    The total pay is tens of millions of yen per person.Appearance on a popular Chinese program?
    ``I had received an offer from a Chinese variety show called ``ChengFeng.'' (乗風) The program brings together female entertainers over the age of 30 who once reached the pinnacle in the entertainment industry but whose careers have stagnated. They are made to compete in tasks. It's a reality show until the center is chosen at the end."The same program started in 2020. The first season of the previous season, ``ChengFeng 2023,'' was so popular that the number of views was 350 million times.
    "Past performers have included Korean idols such as former Girls' Generation's Jessica, as well as famous talents from Taiwan.The program's budget is also an order of magnitude different from that in Japan, with each person receiving a total of tens of millions of yen. That's right.'' (ibid.)

There are multiple offers from China, and ``Norifu'' is one of them.
    Are they aiming to "return to the center" in China? When we asked Maeda to confirm the facts, she made the following comment.
    ``I've always loved China, and during that time I received several job offers from China, and the program ``ChengFeng'' was one of them.''
    However...
    "Weekly Bunshun Electronic Edition", which will be distributed at 12 noon on March 6th (Wednesday), and "Weekly Bunshun", which will be released on March 7th (Thursday), will give you the full scoop on Atsuko Maeda's plan to expand into China. It details Maeda's current life as she pursues an acting career while carrying her 5-year-old son, her background in trying to enter China, and the behind-the-scenes circumstances that led to her unexpected ending.

• Like Like x 2