TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Superspeed situational...? Yeah, no.

Here is lesson in fighting from one who did it not only growing up, but as a semi-pro competitor. Speed > mass. Period. Simple physics. As Einstein wrote it, E=MC². The faster an object travels the more force it imparts upon impact.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

in MG1, Yuko only defeated Sado in a flashback and they didnt setup the Yuko vs Maeda fight. If we going to ranked both of them, Yuko and Maeda should be the same rank because both of them defeated a common opponent (Sado).

3. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@hjr1891
    Well, sorry to have to correct you but I believe that you meant "F=m*a". "E=MC²" does not apply here. That formula represents the energy liberated if all mass of an object were, instantaneously, transformed into energy. "C²" is a constant there.

Now, relating to the point. While I have had exactly zero fights in my past:hehe:, there is something that I can say with certain: "Newton's third law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". What this means is that while both increase of mass and increase of speed do increase the force of a blow (F=m*a), the increase of speed tends to hurt more the attacker than a increase of mass. In other words: A blow with the same force will cause less damage in the attacker if done by someone with a larger mass than someone with a smaller mass.
    As a conclusion, if someone with really high speed would try to hit someone else at full power they would destroy their target and himself in the process. It's not advisable for Black to hit someone while in high speed mode.:rofl:

4. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    I thought if it's about what makes it hurt more p=m.v would be more appropriate. In a fight, mass and speed is not the only things that matters, something like technique, spatial awareness, etc play important role too. MG is a work of fiction anyway so yeah...
    Personally i thought Kamisori is one of the strongest. heck, she could tear skin even if the punch/slash didn't connect (but somehow getting weaker as the series goes on)

5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I'm not sure if it apply to your thing but you know that the ones like Muay Thai fighters can spend years hitting hard objects which give them micro-fractures to their bones and when it heals,the bones get harder!I don't know how legit is this show but like for instance,the guy need to kick with a higher force then what the bat can withstand or otherwise it would bounce back and break his leg!

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm thinking you might missing some factors because it would only apply if the two opposite masses where in the same weight or force if you only go for speed!It's on how much force her body could withstand as well!

By the way,I know nothing about science so feel free to tell me if I got things wrong!

6. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

You guys are talking about E=1/2mv². The kinetic energy of a moving object is equal to the work required to bring it from rest to that speed, or the work the object can do while being brought to rest. Also, in collisions such as traffic accidents or a fist hitting a face, the type of collision, elastic or inelastic in important. Generally we are talking about inelastic collisions. In an inelastic collision, some of the kinetic energy is converted into other types of energy. Loss of kinetic energy this way is seen as vehicular damage in traffic accidents.

F=ma applies to acceleration which is the change in velocity. This does not necessary apply to the actual damage done at impact. A bullet is accelerated up to it's muzzle velocity when fired (a force is imparted on the bullet), but once it's leaves the barrel of the gun, it is no longer being accelerated along it's path (ignoring gravity). It is the energy imparted in the bullet that does the damage upon impact via an inelastic collision.

7. m&m

m&m Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Nice opinion you got there.

Anyone got different opinion not right or wrong anything. To say who is the stronger fighter is impossible . Ok let say people thinks salt stronger than yuko, we don't know for sure because they never fight it. That can argue all the time and no solution because in 1 vs 1 fight, do the person have more strength alway win? Fighting have too much factor to consider who will win by strength, speed, power,toughness,skill, strategy. So unless you real actually fight you don't know who come you to be winner. Everybody have chance to win , just the people with more ability option got higher chance of win it. For me, I more interesting in character like Nezumi and Otabe. Just my opinion hehehehe. Why is I pick 2 character of of so many character I thinks is best because those two are special. What make them special you ask? Well, they cute in a cool way , strong, and best of all strategist. Otabe change a lot in season 4 and 5. In season 2 nezumi and Otabe alway hide they full power, we don't know exactly how strong they are. I like strong people with strategy. Specially character nezumi, this character nezumi say something in the series I never forgot , she say I hate fighting, I simpple want to win. What she try to do is winning without fighting holy Jesus. That is the highest level of strategy on earth that exist. Looking at center and nezumi character what you see hahhahah. They are not the strongest, but they take the top president chair rapapa position. Oh you say where and when they do that in series never happen. Oh well , in majisuka gakuen 5 episode 4 clear say that by one of the girl in team hinabe. So mean nezumi and center do take top after Maeda go to jail. This very interesting me because weak win agian strong . Nezumi character use strategy absolution amazing, almost as she using the legendary Art of War, hahahaha The philosophy of strategy. In fact the greatest battle of all the time is by the Brain not the strength right. Nezumi tell center you listen and follow me , we take top together , and they did. Nezumi alway using strategy, she using strategy know you enemy and know self 100 battle and 100 will win. HOORAY for nezumi and center take top, they out win instead of out fight the opponent.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

thanks for the video ......wow the Muay Thai champ Mel Menor's kick is really powerful indeed. No wonder he is the champ !!!! :worthy::worthy:

definitely dont try to break the baseball with your kick at home....be careful people.

9. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    if we're going to go by raw strength and power story wise bakamono was suppose to be strongest in all of majijo however of course it was scripted sakura would beat her and bakamono just maybe didn't know how to utilize her power but it's clear bakamono was the only one lifting objects above her head and it was said by her friends she was the strongest

10. Eagle Ken

Eagle Ken Kenkyuusei

I wonder if teams count. Some members are formidable in teams, like all three of the Sanshou sisters together. And speaking of that, there's a particular three-member sub-unit of Sakura Gakuin I'd love to see appear in this series.

11. RH8

RH8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    RH0RY
    So far, I think MG-series is following the Immortal-Protagonist route, so unfortunately we'll probably not see the supporting characters' true strengthXD

12. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@Samara Morgane
    I was not trying to be exact, I was just saying that "E=MC²" could not be used here because it has a totally different meaning. "F=m*a" it's not the correct formula either (basically because it's to basic and lacks many other parameters), but it does represent the relation between speed/acceleration, mass and the resultant force ("impact" if you like).

It's true that we can increase your bone/body resistance to impact. But that was not in discussion. But even in that situation I would imagine that that type of training would increase the weight of the bone itself (it's mass) while also changing the bone micro-structure.

@Madoka
    That it's true. But assuming a perfect transference of energy (zero loss, bullet loses all energy) between the bullet and the target, wouldn't the target accelerate accordingly with the force resulted from "F=m*a" or if you prefer "F=m*v" (assuming a start from zero and a time unit of one).
    Or basically At = Fb / Mt
    Where At -> target acceleration; Fb -> Bullet force; Mt -> Target Mass.

Of course, this is just a very crude approximation (assuming all other variables remain constant) since something as basic as where a boxer hits makes all the difference in the result.

13. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

Hahaha!
    I never thought I'd ever see a physics discussion like this here. :lol:
    That escalated quickly.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

when u guys started to mention E=MC² and F=m*a .....it reminded me of this penant race video when this expert wrote this formula on the white board.

if the video does not show watch the video here

its better not to bring math formula here...because penant race is a joke and all these formula dont really give u much data to rank each character in MG series.

15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

In manga and anime, technique usually beats raw strength. Sakura's punches are supposedly almost as strong as bakamono's punches although bakamono probably should have won that fight. Same with the magick fight but oh well.

@The Seventh
    Nice list as well. Good points as well. With geki i made the assumption that sado was stronger so I put maeda ahead since she beat sado (barely) even granting that maeda had help when she fought geki. For yuko prime, we only see she beat up a bunch of girls and it was implied she was around same strength as meada 1 but in season 2, maeda can just waltz inside yabakune and beat a whole bunch of regular girls. Salt however can beat up a bunch of heads of other schools (who were with kobi) and not break a sweat. Granted those heads didn't look too tough but they're still supposed to be the heads of rival schools.

@Eagle Ken
    Yah middle school minami was probably even better than middle school maeda but I think she had trouble with a group of girls and it seems that other girls in the series can beat groups of normal girls fairly easily. Shibuya I thought had a bit of a somewhat tough time knocking out kabuki kasai but geki hung both kabukis out to dry haha.

lol physics.

16. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well, is hard to make a power ranking for various reasons, but in my opinion this is the most accurate.
    positions that is hard to say who is stronger is 9~10 position, because have some characters maybe can fit better than Nezumi and Shibuya.

top 10

1 - Yuko ( /thread)
    2 - Maeda
    3 - Salt
    4 - Sado
    5 - Sakura
    6 - Gekikara / Center
    7 - Antonio
    8 - Otabe
    9 - Nezumi
    10 - Shibuya (season2)

17. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@gustaff
    Your's is the one closest to my own opinion.:1st:

18. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

What you are describing is a perfectly elastic collision between objects of equal mass. In this case, you are correct. The acceleration would depend on the time of impact, in your case 1 second. And since it's perfectly elastic, no damage is done to either object. If the target is larger than the bullet, then the energy transfer is not perfect, ie. the bullet would still retain most of the energy.

This is Stage48. Things escalate very quickly here. :)

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So I just finished majisuka gakuen season 1. Is the entire season 30 minute episodes or does it eventually become 1 hour episodes?

20. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    nah they're all pretty much just over 30 minutes
    but i would love if they were 1 hour episode dramas being there's only 10-12 episodes the seasons go by quick