TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I really don't understand anything. I need to rewatch with subs.

I also think yoga's death was expendable. It should serve a purpose. Here, Yoga die for the sake of someone dying in each episode. It's dull.

2. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think they took to much time keeping the plot hazy. Things are still happening to develop the plot but the series is already 2/3 done. By this time, majijo and company should be gearing up to take on the bad guys. Sakura and Otabe are just going with the flow of events and are not taking definitive action. I guess from their perspective, they don't even know who to go after and how to go after whoever it is at this late point.

3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @eternalord Congratulations! show48 put episodes 3-7 on the site using your translation. It appears that they had changed/fixed a few things with your subs before they turned it into a hard sub. For example, the Chinese group is called Ginjishikai.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    It's understandable, though. I be they're all scared right now. This is not just some other school they are fighting now. They are fighting different organized crime factions and getting killed in the process. They know that they have to defend themselves, but still, it itsn't easy to just up and do this kind of stuff. Still, though, I do agree. The show is only 10-13 episodes. :^^;:

5. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

Wow.
    1) Thankfully the club mama paid the doctor. That cliffhanger was really something. Really had me going there.
    2) Yabakune was helped by Yoga and unfortunately died in the process (Die TRIAD SCUM!:asdfgh:). Head got mad at Gekkou for just saying that they had one less Rappappa to worry about so I guess they'll feel the need to return the favor.

3) Well if someone had to leave I guess Kempou was indeed the most fitting character to do so. Kinda sad though for her to just leave her Hinabe jacket like that.

4) Otabe was damn lucky. that revolver had six cylinders and should have fired. It was funny how the gun fired after though haha. JUSTICE SERVED.

5) Majijo is wanted for redevelopment? Figures. It's all about the money.

6) Also, a Yoga's death scene is probably single saddest thing in this episode. They didn't even show how she died. Makes you really wonder how much she suffered before she died at the hands of that Fetish Scumbag. At least everyone else's death was - fairly - quick by gun.(Again, DIE TRIAD SCUM!:asdfgh:)

7) They still haven't shown what Maeda, Yuka, Black and Torigoya will be doing. Were they really just shown at the funeral for kicks? Also, Center's part is getting bigger so I wonder when Nezumi will show up :confused:. Those two used to be inseparable.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i don't like the fact that Gekkou look tough when beating yuiri just to be beaten after head. This make things irregular. Head should stick to the cold blooded leader she is.

7. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    as we already talked about the yoga death being fucked up which it was but I'm curious as to why the lady from the bar got wacked I mean was it because she had something to do with otabe and helped her?that just seemed really random at the end showing her bloody corpse

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Lol
    1. Yoga died a dull off screen death after looking so badass in the beginning of the episode. I guess the Triad kill her to cover their tracks and also kill another member of Yankee higher-ups. It's really sad to see her body floating just like that.
    2. What is the aftermath of Majijo vs Yabakune in the previous episode? Got the feeling that Head and Yabakune might ended up joining force with Gekioko and Majijo to stop the Triad
    3. Magic and Otabe will probably die too. When, who knows. But i really hope that Magic got an awesome death scene. It's really sad to see how she mocked Yoga and Bakamono in MG4, befriended them in the start of MG5 and now everyone's died but her.
    4. So... Center's grandpa is the founder of Majijo. I wonder what kind of information she will get from him?

9. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Yeah she was part of the brawl and they probably lost but I don't think it really matters (or did they mention it while standing there?). They've done that multiple times this season already. Remember all Yabakune technically already fought with Gekioko and they cut away from it.

In the end I think most ppl assumed everyone would team up eventually since the opening sequence shows them with guns and I doubt they are going to be shooting each other (if anyone) :^^;:. So really the little fights probably don't matter too much except for progressing some characters like baby rappapa leveling up. Poor Yabakune really has no chance unless mobsters take everyone else out but they keep trying~
    Really glad they started doubling the episode length:approve:

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    #5 Actually it's something to do with Akechi Sogyou as well, as the old man who visited Center's grandpa said.

#7 Unlikely happens. Nezumi might appear at one point due to Center but the rest is kinda impossible considering how they don't really have business with the current Rappappa.

It's possible she is killed because she's after all related to Yoshimune and then she helped Otabe, specifically paying for Sakura's illegal surgery fee

11. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yoga's fight scene on the beginning of this episode was one of the most beautiful fight scene. How she moves and avoid the punches was cool. The style kinda suits Salt's when fighting Sakura on last episode of previous season. I think Yoga's death is kinda 'beautiful' (like she is), there's no blood or gunshot.

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Since I haven't watched the any episodes of MG,I don't know any of there fighting styles but I was wondering if there was a character that was using capoeira as their fighting styles?If only there's a move or 2!I would have imagined Yoga or Katsuzetsu using some of it!Or Yui and Haruppi in real life!Oh I think there was a character called Dance right?Played by Kumi Yagami?I think It would have suited her just by name since capoeira is a form of martial arts hidden in a dance!

Actually since Haruppi have a great flexibility with her legs,I would love to see a situation where she use "fire feets"...

if the video does not show watch the video here

...and/or end up somewhere with water and do capoeira!I think it would look awesome and beautiful if she were to swing her legs around on the floor and send water flying toward her opponent or maybe some it landing on here!Like it could be raining as well!It would probably a lot of work though!

(The black man is the one doing the capoeira)

(Here some other capoeira video)

https://youtu.be/ebM7IGI3M9E

13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    no no one uses capoeira I would say mostly karate and street fighting/brawling are the main styles of MG

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I like how she distracted her opponent by lifting up her hand right in front their face. It's really amazing.

Also, she pretty much looked like sleeping... Which makes it even sadder, really.

15. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@Fallen Blossom
    No. According to what @Under The Ribbon said, the Chinese triads are looking for something that Yui's father had (probably what it is in the bag). They know that the bar was used as an warehouse for Akechi Sougyou. They probably went there to question the lady about it. She probably said something about a student from MJ or they noticed that students from MJ were there in the last few days, and for that reason they were questioning Yoga, a student from MJ. Since she didn't knew nothing about it, and probably to avoid letting her warn her fellow students about it, he decided to kill her.
    That's my view on Yoga's death.

@The Seventh
    The gun had actually six-cylinder, but they had only fired the weapon four times. The fifth was against Otabe and the final one killed the "second in command".

@Under The Ribbon
    That's what I don't understand about it. When Otabe asked the Akechi Sougyou boss about the establishment he seemed unaware of it and asked the "second in command".
    My problem with the theory that he might be doing this to avenge Salt's death has to do with many small issues like the one that we got in this episode: He tried to shoot Otabe. If he was doing it because of Salt's death I have to assume that he would try to obtain information about what happened. He would have found out that Salt was the leader of Rappappa. He would have know that Otabe was the person closest to Salt. The one she could call a friend. But, even after knowing that he tries to shoot her in the back?? And as a whim? If it wasn't a whim he would have requested any of the many guys that were there to kill her. But he didn't.
    No, that scenario doesn't seem convincing to me.

@Fallen Blossom
    Actually I think Yoga's style might be more similar to Aikido than anything else.
    EDIT: Well, maybe more Jujutsu than Aikido.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I'd like to see a comedic spin-off with Nakki the majijo transfer trying to adapt to a normal school.

17. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Regarding Yoga

As stupid as the whole thing was, the Majijo girls didn't actually know who took Yoga, did they? So killing her did cover up their tracks, somewhat. I'd imagine Yuiri and Sayaya have an idea though since they should've heard the guy speaking Chinese.

Regarding Old Guy & Otabe

I think he said to the 2nd in command, "I heard you're a very lucky guy." So maybe he expected the bullet to be in the 6th chamber, meaning if they continued the game he would've lost. After he shot him with the 6th shot, he said, "I guess you really ARE that lucky."

At least that's what I remember him saying. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the dialogues this ep. I pretty much snoozed through the scene at center's house.

18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Haha, it's not the girls being slow to act, it's the director's pacing. At some point the girls will eventually be backed into a corner or rally to fight. I think the girls taking on the yakuza/triad should be more than 2 episodes but at this rate, it'll happen and end pretty quickly. This is slated for 12 episodes. Btw, nice hatsumori bemars avatar!

Also this would have been sooo much better if they didn't tell us who was going to get killed in the preview. Because of that, we know that those among the seven will die no matter how good they fight, and those not among the seven will not die no matter what dangerous situation they're in. It would have been great if we didn't know that sakura and otabe have no chance of getting killed since they're the ones that are in danger more. Also, I hope one of the deaths is because they were saving someone -- like sakura or somebody important (as opposed to somebody unimportant like some yabakune unknown or something).

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @
    I think the old guy killed while fishing wasn't related at all for the plot, I think lily franky(the actor's name) killed him to dramatize that he's a sadistic guy

20. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm pretty sure the monk knew that guy because they were talking before hand as if they knew each other for sometime now maybe the monk killing him had little or nothing to do with the big picture but he didn't kill that guy for no reason so whether he killed him over money or because he was seen as a threat or he heard the guy was talking shit or he was a weasel whatever the case he was killed for a reason the monk maybe a wackjob but I don't think he kills people just for fun he kills people for what in his mind is justified but this is just my opinion of him because I think he wants be top dog