Album Matsui Sakiko [Kokyuu suru Piano] 12/10/03

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 23, 2012.

1. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

that's actually rice vinegar [hehe]

2. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Is she promoting a rice vinegar along with the album?

3. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

I quickly skimmed through the articles on the site and I'm pretty sure she was showing off more of her personality by saying she puts vinegar in a lot of things she eats.

Also, just so that it doesn't gross people out, that vinegar is more like rice vinegar which is used in sushi rice and is actually not that uncommon for people to use it on other foods. I love using it on gyoza, spring rolls, and noodles :)

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Asians only uses rice vinegars anyway, if I'm not wrong the article in the post is much new, all it says was that she poses picture before a promotion for her CD.

Anyway,

Sales so far form Oricon:

Album ranking:

第1週(2012/10/15付) 第10位 10,263 10,263 枚
    First week (Ending 10/15) Weekly Rank: 10th place Weekly Sales: 10,263 Total Sales: 10,263

第2週(2012/10/22付) 第38位 2,359 12,622 枚
    First week (Ending 10/22) Weekly Rank: 38th place Weekly Sales (so far): 2,359 Total Sales: 12,622

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, at least a top ten here... (if I predicted the ranking, I'd say it's not as strong as the other AKB48 operations, or AKB48 themselves)

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

If you are referring to other singles by AKB sub unit, then no, it's no comparable. Wasamin's Enka hits 50K before dropped off chart and even Me-tan's "Amai Kokansetsu" (甘い股関節) hits 11K back in 2008. Or Queen & Elizabeth's "Love War" hit 32K as a insert song for Kamen Rider W (fine show, BTW.)

But considering this is a piano album, that is a pretty damn good numbers. Classic music usually don't see 10K too much, even if they are world level.

7. cosmosphere85

cosmosphere85 Kenkyuusei

I liked the album overall.
    My favorite songs are Tamashii no Idou ~Gugutasu-min no Theme~ <3 , Beginner and Aitakatta.
    I also hoped for more original songs but her piano versions of AKB songs are very much to my liking.

8. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

9. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Really, that's a great news, Congratulation [party]