TV / Radio Mechaike Dokkiri: Takamina Fake Scandal and Graduation (2014/12/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Chanandler, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Being exposed 101, by Kodama haruka

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well... she said lots of times that she want to marry Akashiya Sanma (popular geinin).
    I think members dont know this thou, because she said it in outside shows, if I remember correctly.
    While Okamoto is not as established as Sanma, if you take out married geinin and Sanma-san itself,
    the one that is closer to Sanma-san is only Okamoto and Ariyoshi.

Though I think I was also surprised that they chose Okamoto, and not other geinin that is not related to Mechaike.
    Lots of glitches and loopholes, but cant complain much since MINAMI IS THE CENTER~!
    Not really satisfied with the dokkiri and disappointed with some of the girls, but I guess her being center is a
    good reward for her.

3. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    poor makochan, she getting bashed by exile wotas on twitter & 2ch, lol
    but it seems she didn't know that it was being filmed for tv show
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I can assure that the EXILE guy she's talking about is much younger than Okamura. At least there's a difference in the face. It's not her fault entirely to mistake him for someone else.

5. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Actually Kojimako is apologising not because she mistook that Exile guy as Takamina's boyfriend, but because she called the Exile guy by his nickname Gun-chan(his real name is Iwata Takanori), which comes across as rude. She apologised after her mother reminded her about manners.

7. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    lol. someone also mistook the guy as nishikawa takanori. minami x nishikawa, I approve this couple:lol:

8. makomiki7

makomiki7 Kenkyuusei

No. Kojimako looked at Takamina's fake scoop picture. Kojimako looked at Okamura's back and said she can't tell who it is. 'He looks like Gan-chan.' https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4LYTWICEAAO7Gq.jpg:large
    Only a handful of Exile fans took offense with that. AKB48 fans on twitter didn't even understand what the fuss was about.
    Kojimako didn't even know she was being filmed. Immediately after Mechaike aired she repeatedly apologized to Iwata-san and his fans on her 755. http://akb48-matome.blog.jp/archives/51951217.html

9. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I don't think Miichan took it offensively, though she did looked dissed at that part. I must say, I find that part very awkward and not funny at all. :^^;:

Anyways, this is definitely the best 48g dokkiri ever!
    I was dying from laughter on that part when Okamura revealed himself for the first time and everyone were like wtf and tried to stop laughing during that intense, serious atmosphere. Such a genius dokkiri! :rofl:

10. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

If I were them, I wouldn't even believe it the moment Okamura appeared. Like seriously Takamina, you should have better taste than this.
    I like how Sae laughed the moment she saw him. The same with Kojima, Micchan and Sasshi. I think these few who are close with Takamina should've suspected something, which was why they took it quite lightly at the beginning.

About the bald head, I admit it did give me a shock lol I don't know how I feel about it really, in a way, it was genius and it felt real (because of Takamina's awesome acting) but it's also a bit offensive (to Micchan) and just awkward. But I'm glad they quickly exposed that it was dokkiri afterwards.
    Sae's reactions were gold by the way. She had NG 24 times. I want to watch the footage that got removed [hehe]

11. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

I thought Haruppi will be in Top 7?

Kojimako is not serious for mentioning the EXILE guy. No offense but the fans of EXILE is exaggerated. Well, sometimes we couldn't blame.

12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, I had to repeat this again. I was also disappointed when Okamura was chosen to be her bf.
    But, I wont say Okamura is far from Takamina's type. Takamina said she wants to marry Akashiya Sanma so many times.
    (Refer to my post above.) Besides Akashiya Sanma and removing all big-shot geinin, her closest options would be between Ariyoshi and Okamura.

13. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

So realistic. It's like she's indifferent towards Takamina. I dont know but it sounds a bit cold to me lol. On the other hand, it could be seen as being professional.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

My poor Ikumin suffered so much. :cold:
    Oh, well! More screentime for her! :D

About the shaving thing. I don't think it's offensive at all.
    During the last TD concerts, Takamina was commenting on Momoka's hairstyle (she had a part of her head shaved) and she said something like This feels familiar... Miichan? and they laughed about it.

15. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I really hope yukirin was there i would love to see her reaction in that dokkiri.

16. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Loved the whole episode. The comments made by the Sasshi, Haruna and Miichan trio especially. '(Please send the photo to me!' LMAO)

Also, all that laughter during the reveal of the 'boyfriend'.. and that weird shoulder touch that got imitated to no end by them.. I would've thought they were in on the whole thing if they weren't so surprised at the end.

Nice comment about Mako about how it'll be okay to her if it was Takamina finding happiness and the like, aww.

The ending interview part was really over dramatic though. Can't believe no one suspected a thing until the end. She wouldn't have acted so unprofessionally in the event of a real scandal. I doubt anyone thought of that in the heat of the moment though lol. Sae was definitely unhappy about her barging in to such a press conference there. Mayu too, barely concealing that 'what the fuck are you doing face' lmao.

Maybe they have gone too far in such a gag though, just look at Sayaka's face after it was revealed to be a prank. Yikes.

[​IMG]

(Poor Renacchi, Miru and Madoka, getting like zero talk time..)

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It's a high class prank lol. Takamina's acting, staff's cooperation. Everything is well planned.

I love how the older generation girls started laughing/smiling when they saw Okamura, and how the younger generation took it more seriously. The whole situation changed when Takamina started crying thought. It looked so real that if i don't know anything i would think that "Oh damn it's real"

I feel bad for laughing when i see how serious some girls are.

Like Sayanee. She looked so pissed off that i thought she's going to complain or say something similar to that

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    So am i the only one that thought the whole thing was rather... boring! I mean maybe if they condensed it into 10 minutes it would have been good, but they really dragged it on to the point where it seemed like the preview given for it last week gave all the good bits away.

19. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I really love the episode, Takamina's acting is TOP CLASS, no doubt. The reaction of the members though, really funny! The Juniors were all shocked and sad but the Seniors were laughing really hard. I felt bad for the member who thought that Takamina is graduating for real and I like the reveal of the prank itself.

20. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I totally enjoyed this special and Takamina's acting skill is superb !!! Nice pick for the dokkiri 7 !!!
    They even pull a prank on the SpeedWagon (old host from AKB Shukan)....