Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Re: Team B - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

maybe its not the case for me to speak about this here

but you micchan oshis really need to stay in his side
    cause she will need all the love.., for fans if this sh*t go ahead (i hope this stop right now)

but this is bunshun... and they really create some fake things only to make noise... lets hope...
    f*ck bunshun...

2. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Any words from Japanese fans? Maybe they have better info than us.

3. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

oh... now i'm worried.... [sweat]
    Even though she, the one in the picture is Miichan, I hope she won't graduate. I don't want AKB to lose one of its best entertainer.
    wtf shunkan bunshun?? Making a living by ruining people's career?? :fp:

4. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

This is baaaaaadd... [sweat]
    right know i'm just thinking what kind of punishment that the management would give to our Mii because of this f*ckin shit. :cry: Worst... :cry: :cry:

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Some parts of the article from AKB48wrapup make me literally laugh lol

:XD: :XD: :XD:

I mean... AKB members AND Morning Musume? THAT PARTY WAS HEAVEN. :nb:

I could totally see her being that type of girl, TBH. :hehe:

Let's wait and see. We probably won't have any announcement from the management until tomorrow since it's 9pm now in Japan, so...

6. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

I swear that gonna be hell of a restless waiting for fans especially The Gishies :^^;: Be patience guys...

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

In the case it's all true and she resigns... I hope they give her a proper farewell, and not just... ok, see you never.

Getting ahead. Sorry. :awesome:

8. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

Woke up from a nap to a nightmare... :angry:

First of all, door's the same, so that at least means it's evidence they were at the same place.

Next, if you look at the colored photo, the shadow shows that it's either morning/evening with the sun slightly above the horizon (sunrise is 6:50am on that day.) Bunshun claims Miichan left the place at around 7:50am and reached home around 8:00am. So this is the second evidence. So Miichan and that fella stay quite nearby eh.. 10 minutes cab ride..

Now i'm worried [sweat]
    Why so careless.. :cry:

I'm only worried about how she feels.. So many what ifs right now.. Gah..

9. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

I scrutinized these photos for a while and though the photos are definitely of Miichan there are no photos that actually place the two of them at the same building.

The article simply says that it is the same building.

So...IMO this is nothing to really worry about.

It's like taking an incomplete picture of two concrete structures from completely different angles showing none of the same features and just saying it's the same building!

[​IMG]

In the second photo there is a huge pile of snow that isn't present in the photo of Miichan.
    The big gate in the second photo isn't there in the Miichan photo.
    The address number things on the building that are present in the photo of Miichan arent in the photo of the guy.

How anyone can call these the same building...I honestly have no idea. You'd have to be blind.

10. IdFongWong

IdFongWong Kenkyuusei

Where did you get that idea, the doors don't even look anything like each other. One has a garage to the left and the other has a bunch of mailboxes.

11. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

What door ? You can't see a door in any of the photos of the guy. The building may have a lower exit though...in that case, the concrete wall does look a little similar. No reason to say it's the same place though...

12. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

Look at the top of the entrance of the guy's photo, and the bottom of the supposedly miichan's photo..

They're the same doesn't it?

The 2 photos, the guy is at the bottom of the staircase, the supposedly miichan is at the top of the staircase.

13. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

I do see the similarity...but if you've ever been to Japan you know there's a lot of very similar buildings...

14. Ernietheracefan

Ernietheracefan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

damn..,I'm was nearly tricked...
    thanks for the analysis..

15. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

I understand, but what about the roof beside the concrete wall? I've not been in Japan so i wouldn't know if buildings have the same garage roof too.. [sweat]

16. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

I guess it's the same building. But Miichan photo was taken when she's at the upper position. If you see the muddy/faint white (probably) concrete at the right of the pic is the same with the one near that boy and the roof near that concrete also is same in those 2 pictures.
    and look at the top of the entrance here and compare to the entrance passed by the boy,
    [​IMG]
    It's same... :(

17. Redirector

Redirector Kenkyuusei

Well I just read the AKBWrapUp article version and I'm pissed off beyond belief because of THIS from the article:

“Adults are all deceived by Miichan LOL.
    The reason why Miiichan is loved so much by members is because Miichan have a large circle of acquaintances. On Miichan’s cellphone, phone numbers of a number of guys, handsome actors, male idols, professional sports players, are registered.
    AKB members hold dating parties so often though thanks to Miichan’s broad connections.”

What the f*cking hell :angry: :angry: Miichan is known to be honest, emotional and kind. Yet here they try to turn her into the complete opposite kind of person and even try to drag the rest of the members down as well. Shunkan just doesn't know about boundaries. Publishing a scandal is one thing. Gathering photos of evidence is another. And having witnesses is also another thing. But trying to manipulate the situation by warping her personality into something totally different is just wrong, unprofessional, and it only makes the article look more fake. Can I also expressed how pissed I was when this idiot laughed? If Miichan really had deceived us all, then she has to be one hell of an actor not to mention a pretty evil girl to be able to trick thousands if not millions of fans for more than half a decade. Really!? I mean really!? God......

18. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^That's just one of the "wolves" coming out from his/her hole to take advantage of this scandal

19. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

That's where you have to turn on your Bunshun bullcrap filter.

20. oyasumiichan

oyasumiichan Kenkyuusei

In my opinion a similar slab of concrete is not and never will be solid evidence. You simply cannot place Miichan at the same building as the guy. Also take into account the fact that there's no real evidence that these photos were taken on the same day...

To be honest I'm grasping for evidence that prove Bunshun is wrong here.

Seriously though...Shukan Bunshun's "writers" need to have cameras installed in their homes and then have people all over the world watching them having sex or taking a dump. Then they'll understand how awful they are. Then they'll understand that what they do isn't work. They simply ruin lives.

Unless something changes with this story I really think that we shouldn't give it any credence...or any attention at all, for that matter. Gossiping about it and freaking out is only playing into Shukan Bunshun's dirty hand.

Lets all just take a deep breath and go on with our lives. If something happens...then it happens.

Just yesterday Miichan said "I like to live each day as if it were my last."

So, fellow gishies, don't mope around all day today worrying about this issue. Live it like it's your last just like Miichan does.

[​IMG]

I was finally going to get NihonBeat's Oricon charts updated tonight before I found out about all this. Since I still wanted to be slightly productive I made this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy 300th page, Miichan thread. [party] [party] [party] Let's try to keep all the scandal crap to a minimum here and focus on happy things...at least till page 301. :awesome: