Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

Yeah. Micchan is nothing if not obstinate :D . She will not go down without a fight. Her friends would ever let her go down either :cute: :blush: . I Don't think there is nothing to worry about... I beleive this is just damage control... Still that thing about "Kissa Eden" :^^;: :fp:

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you!!! [hi5]

3. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu

I agree :D The worst of it is done now. Our job is to make sure Mii-Chan gets the support she needs now [rock]

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I was looking through some video footage of past month or so and it hit me how close the tarot card fortune-telling segment Miichan did on No3b's appearence on Iitomo was. Now looking back, the dude nailed it on his Jan and Feb prediction... :^^;:

5. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

^ what were the predictions?

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It's from here, the weekend edition of Iitomo (summary and un-aired footages of the week.)

01-20-2013 Iitomo:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA0NTY1NjE2.html[/youku]

Basically this Tarot card reader is known to read mostly the bad stuff. No3B had him read Miichan's first 6 month of 2013, Miichan noted that in palm reading, she is ranked 1st out of 200+ members.

But after pulling out 6 cardds, each representing a month, the guy declare that Miichan's fortune in the first half would be unstable in a bad way.

He then go into detail:

January - The Hanged Man (upside position) - Miichan's career will come into a sudden halt. He then thought that it might be because Sasshi (poor Sasshi) a strong rival for Miichan but at same time Miichan is sucking up to her because she didn't want to make an enemy with her. He mentioned that it's fine in private, but if the good relation extend to work, it'll backfire. (pretty scary considering RH MC times)

Then they are for more detail and the card came out is...

The Devil - he mentioned that the card has fire in it, which means that she is also playing with fire, most likely privately and it's something that even Kojiharu and Takamina can't prevent.

February - The Hierophant (reverse position) - Either in AKB or in No3b, Miichan might go into a little rampage. She might do something on her own and not listening to outside suggestion and those around her.

That's right on the mark. And I did a bit more research on the card. Here is the wiki quote on Reverse Hierophant:

He then mentioned that after that things get weird, he specifically pointed out the April card.

April - The Moon (upright position) - potential trouble of night life variety, potential scandal. Might be caused because of her just turning 20 and starts to drinking and accidentally made a wrong turn or decision, though not purposely.

May - The Lovers (reverse position) - meaning heartbroken, also may be relationship-related and might be connected to the April event.

June - The Tower (reverse position) - A minor disagreement, or mishap that leads to great consequences.

He then mentions that the April event could get avoided if she stays with Kojiharu and Takamina, he also confirm that if Takamina and Kojiharu can't prevent her rampage in Feb, bad things would happen.. :^^;:

She then ask of a peek at second half.

Second half - The Hermit (upright position) - things will start to look up and second half is not bad, it might even benefit her in general election.

Now the question is the April/May stuff or is that the same as the Jan/Feb stuff. :lol:

Either way, if you look this as a whole, it's a pretty damn arcurate Tarot reading to what happen lately... :X

7. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

I find it quite.. scary.. before the incident happened, I couldn't figure out what will happen in jan/feb.. never expected it could be such a shocker.. :fp:

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Isn't that right.. :fp:

I've seen this video before but it didn't really mean much to me last month, and this weekend I was sorting out the clips fmr last month and saw this again and I was like WTF!!! :^^;:

9. MiichanOshi

MiichanOshi Kenkyuusei

Woah... That's really creepy. I never really believed in any of that stuff, but that's weirdly accurate. Now I just hope that this scandal is just the prediction coming true early, rather than a separate event. [sweat]

10. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Thank you Taker
    Wow that is pretty scary
    I hope the other stuff don't happen because that could
    be curtains for Miichan [worried]
    But after all that happens I'm pretty sure she'll be more careful
    She should stick to takamina and nyan nyan like glue [hehe]

11. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki

Seriously? It's just a deck of cards. Sooner or later you'll get a match no matter what you do.

Ok, ok so it's pretty scary. Still, I don't believe that it's anything but random chance, or maybe a self-fulfilling prophecy (plausible). It's interesting to think about, but let's not freak out too much over this. ;)

(I do wonder about March though, looks like the upright Emperor)

Besides, even if we assume this to be real, and something bad happens in April, at least we would know that things will be getting better afterwards.

Or we could write to Takamina/Kojiharu that we're worried about the tarot and to look after Miichan so that the April thing doesn't happen. (What is it with April and bad things happening to my favorite groups huh?)

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Personally, I don't believe in them as well, but it's fun to see, though this one was just creepily right-on-the-mark when all things considered... :^^;:

Just thought it's interesting to bring it back up... :XD:

13. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

Miichan just needs to get her Persona. :hehe: I wonder what it would look like.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5pYCw4ET4[/yt]

Yeah, it has been on the mark so far, but we're only two months in the new year. Let's see how the cards play out in the coming months. [nod]

14. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki

(Oh man...just looking at her face when the guy mentions "playing with fire"... :cry: And by that point it was too late, the pictures were taken.)

This this so much this! :D I wonder what arcana she'd go with (and the other Akb members).
    Quick characteristics: http://www.robinwood.com/LivingtreeGrove/Tarot/TarotPages/TarotMajorList.html

15. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

This is so scary! If something really happens in April/May, I'll start to take this things more seriously. Atleast it can be prevented. Ganbare Miichan!

16. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki

It's too bad the management doesn't allow digital media as gifts, otherwise I'd write an orchestra medley for her and no sleeves (it's a hobby of mine). I'll probably end up writing one eventually anyway.

17. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Tarot cards are like a guide, you can choose an suggestion card as advise with you are unsure of situation. I used my cards at times when I'm lost, so it does scares me when I saw miichan's bad cards, remember she got the tower card? that is a bad card no matter whether you got it upfront or upside down, I always hate that card.

Can anyone tell me what are the exact cards and positions she got? I kinda lost the video link and I wanna check those cards sign again.

I hope she will go to the reader and get a suggestion card, from what I can read from the cards, although her later half year is quite good, but it depends heavily on her April/may/June period, any wrong decision, the later cards sign will change again.

18. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Interesting... I used to read my horoscope just for fun...sometimes it was right, sometimes it wasn't (however, I bought a book about my star sign and some things were surprisingly accurate...) :dunno:

About her prediction...yes, it seems that he foresaw some things, but...
    ...he said her scandal would be in April, and that's a big gap when you're reading the tarot cards. Even if she has another scandal in April, he didn't saw the one in February...
    ...when the 'upright Moon' appeared I thought 'good news at last!' but it meant a scandal...so, reverse cards are bad...and upright cards are bad too...I'd better not ask what a reverse moon means...
    ...at last a good card...it reminded me of those fake fortune-tellers who tell you only good things but say something negative in the end...just in case you're suspicious

Well, I'm not too scared... [shake]

19. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

If I'm not wrong, Miichan ranked 8th in the dorama sousenkyo that was made about the So Long mini-doramas.
    And Team B dorama was the favorite too :D

20. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

you're not wrong.. [party] [party] [party]