Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. UntilYou_FindMe

UntilYou_FindMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's Ayanan, right? Taking right after Mii, now sharing the "once in every team+KKS" title[hehe]

I think Miichan should rethink twice because the number of pink outfits in her career is astonishing LMAO
    Also missing those old AKBINGO episodes, I'm one step away from hoarding them all in my hard drive:awesome:

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    as I said ... the ban on pics of Tetsyua and Miichan has been definitely lifted
    [​IMG]

btw there's also this
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    the tweet is kinda cryptic
    https://twitter.com/TO_TETSUYA/status/1561319913637130240
    but I don't think Tetsuya is selling that merch himself, and I kinda think he also says it's a friend and people should back off?

well, maybe you can get a custom version with your own tweet on the back ?

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You can tell it's AKBINGO, cause when they zoom out at one point, there's a sign hanging above the seating area that says "AKBINGO" ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I only looked at the costumes, and that hippie get up is really old :)
    (iirc they come with an air ocarina for every member :) )

5. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The hippie get up, coming straight out of Himawarigumi 2nd stage and that I haven't seen since Team 4 4th stage:blink:[hehe]

Also I'm super, DEEPLY hoping he's not planning to make any kind of merch from their wedding because that's... Too much. Just. Too mucho_O

Leave styling and planning to a pro, Tetsuya, don't try to be Miichan when she's already on the job:approve:

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I've long ago accepted that Miichan needs to earn money, and so does her husband.
    but this would be a bit over the top imho

I see no mention of merch on Tokai on Air's youtube page btw
    (which is kinda surprising as American YouTubers like Logan Paul wil do almost anything to flog their shit, especially to kids <insert throw up emoticon here>)
    (and there are a shitload of Dutch 'influencers' whi have exactly the same target demographic :/)
    But maybe I didn't look in the right place

was just reading up on Sata on the Japanese Wikipedia
    "for some reason" .... funny how the Japanese Wikipedia does not mention Miichan
    (come to think of it, iirc Miichan is not in that episode, which is kinda fortunate)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I had a vivid memory of seeing those episodes back then and was so sure it had been Mii shaving his hair off and I'M GLAD I was dead wrong

Btw, poor Sata had to suffer the same bad wig fate as Miichan did, siblings in bad luck with hair[hehe]

As for Tetsuya... I really try to think the least amount possible about the type of videos they got famous for, namely (taken from a blog that suggested that channel) challenges involving frequently their behinds and other... Pleasant parts

Anyway, I might have found someone to help me put together as many LODs with Miichan as possible, trying to see what can be done about seeing those Team 4 performances from 2014 that seem impossible to dig out
    Wish me luck:cute:

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The nice thing about Sata is that he never seemed to hold it against Miichan, I do think Miichan was one of the members he apriciated most
    (and Kiyoto for sure liked Miichan, even though she slapped him during the Yankee episode (and I'm not sure if he knew that was coming), there is a Shoujiki Shougi episode in which Miichan is the commentator where you can see them 'conspiring' off camera)

kicking Sata, slapping Kiyoto ... you'd almost think Miichan has a violent streak :D

btw, she still knows how to set up the conversation to give some member the opportunity to grab the spotlight. she did it for Komi in this weeks Sayonara Mourisan
    (and als throwing some shade towards Yukirin ... as if Yukirin is ever in third row :/ )

It's kinda funny how the two hosts are still finding out how certain things in AKB work, they really had no idea about all the rules for the kenkyusei it seems, Miichan's role seem partly to be to enlighten them (or as the person they consult as the authority whether something is true when the members make a statement) ;)

Someday I want to find the complete Team 4 concert I have seen parts of (with the baby,baby,baby performance where all the young member looks super fit ... and Miichan after some coaxing appears wearing an old school swimsuit, cap and googles ....)
    Sahhoo closing up with some serious shade towards Miichan it seems.
    Sahhoo speaks so fast ... even if I better understood Japanese for sure I would not be able to follow her

Minegishi Team 4 always just brimmed with energy and joy

9. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Bestie, you asked the right person[hehe] You are talking about the Minegishi Team 4 Zenkoku Tour Senshuuraku, the one in Kanagawa
    I know where to find it if you're interested:approve:

That performance was so so so full of energy and so fun, seriously! I love it so much, Mii and Yuria did one of the best jobs ever with those setlist, they deserved to make up a Waiting Stage for team 4, they would have been unstoppable

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ow, we are going to get the wanted 'Making of' of the wedding videophotos :)

ow, somehow it's private now :(
    maybe it'll come back later :oops:

and it's back?

if the video does not show watch the video here

ow and another picture of the happy couple
    https://www.instagram.com/p/ChjB7C5LJOK/

[​IMG]

ow, btw, Miichan sported the rumoured engagement ring with diamond.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    There is a discussionbetween Techan and Miichan about the diamond, him declaring it's a large diamond , Miichan teasing him "is it really though?" (paraphrasing)

btw, other members sported a pimple now and then, Miichan however seems to have perfect skin.

ow, and I feel kinda silly for assuming MARCOsan was a male (In my defence, it is a male name over here)
    (and yeah, Cameraman in stead of photographer still sounds weird)

video doesn't really show all the hard work that must have went in to it, but the staff must have worked hard dressing the set etc.

ow, I should add, the video shows that even with their busy schedules they must have spend a lot of time together, as they are so comfortable with each other.

last screenshot
    [​IMG]

kawaii! :inlove:

Someone did what Tetsuya probably should have done himself and superimposed the video of him and the rest of Tokai on air watching the announcement video over said video.
    Now you can see what they are reacting to which is great

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I was surprised that Miichan wore orange to her wedding.

A month ago I commented that... [hehe]
    Miichan, be very happy.

12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, there hasn't been a formal wedding and reception (yet) ... they registered their wedding, which as far as I know is just a no frills administrative affair.

The orange dress was for the photos they used to announce their wedding and it's orange (for Tetsuya) and light bleu (for Miichan)
    In the announcement video Miichan wore a more traditional white dress and Tetsuya and black tuxedo(?)

we are all hoping for a bigger 'wedding' or at least a reception sometime in the future, because we're of course all hoping the origens will turn up and make it an almost royal affair ... ow wait, if it's most of the kami-7 it will be a divine affair

Paolo from Tokyo did a video about his marriage

Here in the Netherlands you first register your intent to get married (ondertrouw) and then you'll have a marriage ceremony at a later date where a civil servant will make it all legal.
    Traditionally those ceremonies were held at the city hall, but nowadays there is often a choice in venues.
    Some people opt to also have a religious ceremony, but those don't count in the eyes of the law.

It used to be that several less well to do couples got married at the same time, I know one of my uncles got married that way.
    When the time came for the witnesses to sign the wedding documents my grandpa jokingly called out
    'If you don't know how to write, just put down a cross'
    It turned out a father of one of the brides indeed did not know how to write and people had to intervene as a brawl almost erupted :blink:

that was in the fifties, weddings were just a simple affair back then, nowadays people go overboard and hire castles to get married in :/

btw, you won't run that risk in Japan as they sign legal documents with a family stamp.

13. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Everything is possible, it could even be that the video is the official wedding. :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just checked my phone in the middle of the night lol and I see that Modelpress has just posted a couple of articles about Miichan.

The first has some pics from her PB including one in a lifted-up T-shirt and pants and a 2-shot with Kojiharu:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/3316088

The second has 23 photos from the recent past including some nice shots of her grad dress:
    https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/12000733

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Modelpress (and other news sites) are cranking out (micro) articles about Miichan and Tetsuya on a daily basis right now :)

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/3313133
    The first article that @David61 mentioned
    somehow the cut and past action automatically removed the slightly nsfw picture :)
    edit: replaced the links and added the additonal photo
    anyway .... Miichan looks very fit in that one
    did I mention that I never signed up to be the oshi of a hot member? ;)
    Miichan was cute, Miichan was funny, that's why I became a fan .... now kinda suddenly Miichan is beautiful :D

I think most of you know Miichan (like Acchan) has an impersonator
    [​IMG]
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Chk_zN6BH3V/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
    As Oscar Wilde said
    pretty sure using the term 'mediocrity' is unnecessarily harsh in this case, but you get the drift

• Like Like x 3
  16. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    By Oscar Wilde I couldn't expect anything less than a bit harshness[hehe] but yeah, that MC with Acchan and Miichan impersonators was extremely funny

Also have you guys seen the florist that always provides flowers for AKB made a flower version of Mii's dress? Also saying something nice about Mii being kind to them
    https://twitter.com/hanabunsan/status/1560782946898182144?t=ZCZ524_FnzsGQXqHpZyBLw&s=19

All this content is making me debate if I should also follow Tetsuya on Instagram... They say he's posting a bit of Miichan on his stories and I'm curious to see

• Like Like x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, Kaznax in the fanclub everyday keeps the whole fanclub informed with Miichans media appearances ... for sure if it's important he'll report it :)
    He has a twitter feed as well

ow, the behind the scenes of the photoshoot also already has 3.7 million views o_O
    (and ranks #1 on YouTube in Japan)

I was curious how long it takes Miichan to get to Okazaki but it's just 2 hours and 16 minutes by Shinkansen and limited-express
    That's fine I guess for weekends, but if she decided to move to Okazaki it would be a burden if she had to do that every day

Yuu-san posted a lot of stories with different hair colours including this
    [​IMG]
    The autotranslated text gives me (amongst other things)
    make of that what you want :)
    I personally won't rule out that Miichan and Tetsuya have been exchanging LINE messages since they met up at Miichan's photo exhibition (and maybe even sometime before that)
    Is that dating ... maybe, sort of ... was it a violation of the no-dating rule ... meh, don't know, don't care.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  18. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I don't think it's talking about Tetsuya, but rather that the hairstylist has been working with Miichan for 12 years.

'It's August, so this time we went with autumn colours for her hair. Miichan is always kind and thoughtful. Recently, we're working together a lot. We've been together for 12 years. I can't believe she's a married woman now.'

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, that makes a lot more sense :)
    I still suspect Miichan has recommended Yuu-chan to several other AKB members.

20. UntilYou_FindMe

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Definitely talking about them working together, 12 years would be from 2010, so that makes sense[hehe] Miichan's hair has always been so perfect since way back, so I can totally see that
    Oh, to have hair as half as beautiful as hers... She fits so many colors and shades, it's amazing