Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm guessing the Birthday goods are now available to the general public
    [​IMG]
    source: instagram story
    and the link to the shop: https://no3b.official.ec/

The show has categories for No3b, Takamina, Nyannyan and Renacchi as well, but those are currently empty, Hiichan somehow is missing

[​IMG]

we're being spoiled this month

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (I'm kinda thinking Miichan isn't talking about an actual uncle, but I could of course be wrong
    edit: it was the staff member and that seemed a huge amount for a simple game (310000¥ about $2000 ) :) )

5 completely random change games with 50-50 chance per game ... I always hated '
    probability calculation' as a subject in school

tbh from the camera point of view you could tell which egg was raw because of the light passing through it which gave it an kinda orange tint

ow, not quite 5 random chance games ...
    well, she aced the last one :)
    [​IMG]

tbh I don't think it was going to be about that whole insane amount :)
    they are going out of their way to make her loose :)
    (and of course nobody knows how many takes they did of the games as well)

Miichan said she's going to try to update her YouTube channel every week, and the money she won today will be used for the channel.

btw, as Miichan points out 31 is a special number to her :)
    let's hope it brings her all the luck she needs

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    [​IMG]

source: https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1727274659215999441

I was just browsing videos with Miichan on YouTube (looking for the one where she's totally fangirling over Gouriki Ayame in 2013, which I can't find :/ )
    And i found quite some vids trying to pull Miichan into the divorce of Tokai on Air Member Shibuya and his wife Ayanan(?) .... it seems Ayanan detests Miichan (probably due to jealousy) :/
    I'm not sure, but it almost feels like she wanted Tetsuya and settled for Shibuya instead?
    (hmm.. they might even have been in a relation)

Anyway, most of the commenters come out in defence of Michan, saying Ayanan should stop acting immature and leave Miichan out of it.
    Mind you, I have no idea about the group dynamics in and around Tokai on Air, but yeah, I can see how Miichan showing up as a celebrity in her own right might be threatening.

Miichan so far hasn't addressed the whole situation, which seems like the correct thing to do for her.

anyway, so far it's just 'juice channels' with hardly any viewers and we all know these as even worse than gossip rags like Bunshun

Having watched a sort of timeline, things are bad for Tokai on Air now, Ayanan feuding with her husband (who has an affair as well) and calling Tetsuya names, hoping his family get's destroyed like hers is.
    Tetsuya saying he does not want nothing to do with Ayanan ... then Shibuya going on a post spree, accusing Tetsuya, calling out his agency and other Tokai on Air members.
    Not sure if things can be salvaged and to be honest, I don't even really care, I just don't want Miichan to get involved in this mess.
    I don't know who's wrong and who's right ... blame probably can be spread around.

Anyway Tokai on Air is on hiatus, their 10th anniversary has been canceled/postponed and Shibuya has checked into a hospital and gets treatment.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2300142/full/

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    New YouTube upload

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Watching a TV show with ninety-nine from 2013 which I hadn't seen , Miichan being introduced as AKB48 kenkyusei (and sporting a cap, with most likely a wig)

[​IMG]
    While struggling to land a fish she's asked if she's ok after saying she's about to give up... 'I'm ok, there were worse things ...' :)
    [​IMG]
    after landing the fish 'I'm sorry to have made a fuss'

the other girl then lands a fish ... and the crew members let it slip ..... for Miichan (on the other side of the boat) somehow managing to get her line around it's tail
    Miichan "the one who lands it wins!" savage! :D
    [​IMG]
    caption: the perfect crime

she then legitimately catches a 4kg tuna ... which was hard work
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    new YT video, 15th anniversary behind the scenes

Miichan and Takamina rehearsing while getting their hair done ... and, btw, sounding great a cappella

at the end you can see the president of Production Ogi was there as well, let's remember Ogi Toru-san is the main reason there ever was such a thing as no3b.

Also had the chance to watch the AKB Group Kenkyusei concert in the Budokan.
    It has all my favourite Team 4 members ... bad damn they were such kids back then :)
    (Miion fangirling backstage over Mogi-chan :) )
    Miki-chan in tears because the couldn't remember her lines for introducing Hebirote (which in the end she didn't even get to do that day as the concert run over the 21:00 hour limit for members under 16)
    Miichan getting told to split up the text in 3 (so Makochan an Naachan will do part)
    (which kinda freaked out Mikichan even more)

It must not have been the kenkyusei's first AKB concert, but you can see how nervous they all are as they get to perform in smaller numbers or even solo.
    The only two not being totally stressed out are Kaotan and Miichan.
    Miichan having to suddenly end the concert when a staff member comes up to her during the final MC

The girls got the chance to perform Hebirote together during the next stadium concert anyway

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan will do another movie panel
    https://twitter.com/chan_31neganega/status/1732707046410404014
    Also
    https://twitter.com/chan_31neganega/status/1732626157303214304

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    [​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1733048959483183314

• Like Like x 2
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    the film's title is 'sayonara hoya-man'

[​IMG]
    source: https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1734589722473935182

• Like Like x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan revealing her part in the 'andGirl Winter Issue' :)
    (video in link)
    https://twitter.com/chan_31neganega/status/1735894830461632716

She talks in the interview how her self esteem has changed (for sure improved)

[​IMG]

tbh, recent events made me wonder if Miichan's self declared negative character hasn't for a part to do with the constant public scrutiny she was under in a competitive environment like AKB48.
    I get the more and more the feeling a weight lifte from her shoulders when she decided to graduate.
    For sure she has made great friends and has some awesome memories, but it all had a downside as well

Last edited: Dec 18, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The online talk sessions concluded today.
    It had some technical difficulties, both in the registration part as in the actual talks, but fan club members seemed to be happy nonetheless.

Miichan did mention it felt like there were less people and as a result wanted to work harder in the fanclub next year.

I love Miichan to bits, but I know she tends to slack of a bit after a while doing things like YouTube and the fanclub when there are other activities keeping her busy.
    But, there is always a next year :D
    みーちゃん、頑張れ!!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan featured in ANAN Beauty+ with natural makeup
    https://plus.ananweb.jp/beauty/91132/??utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=x_anan_BP

source: https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1737703985354879237

they mention the jewellery Miichan is wearing and the prices at the bottom :cold:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    New YouTube video

looks like Miki-chan's wedding reception

Ow, Miichan hired as speech trainer? ... why would someone able to speek so easily need that :)
    Miichan who did kage-ana's ... many, many ab-lib MC's at venues like the Tokyo Dome, for sure she can deliver a speech at a wedding.

however, Miichan did mention it would be in front of many people in the entertainment world, so I guess that made her nervous.
    Or just not wanting to fail at one of her best friends wedding, anyway she seemed kinda stressed in the run up to the reception.

at 12:28 we get a shot of all the Minegishi Team 4 members interacting at their table (I'm guessing Kojimako was filming)
    And you can hear their support when Miichan does her catchphrase

Last edited: Dec 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    TBS's official Podcast channel has just posted a shedload of audio recordings of 'Saturday Wide Radio Tokyo Chaki Chaki' from 2023 - Miichan is the guest on the 4/8 edition:

• Like Like x 1
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan mentioned she had a job together with Shiichan

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    new YouTube video, featuring MiiMama

They went to Atami, and no they didn't stay in Haaruu's Ryokan

I'm thinks the translation should be this was the first trip together since Miichan's highschool ... as the translation as it is would be shocking (and demonstrably false ass well)

at some point the talk is about which celebrity Miichan's mom looks like, her mom says 'Adachi Yumi'
    I'll let you decide :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    also 'Ban Tomiko' from 'Do as infiniy'
    [​IMG]
    Miichan 'Ehhhhhh???' :D
    It seems people told Miichan's mom that when she was young
    Miichan 'I feel sorry for Adachi Yumi, but I can see it a little' :)
    (it's funny how Miichan feels sure enough she can make a bit of fun of her mother in public)
    But the most people say is that Miichan's mom looks like minami :)
    to which she responds .... Minami looks like me :)

but to be fair, they both disagree, they think they don't look much alike, Miichan wanted her moms nose

btw
    [​IMG]
    Miichan still likes shrimpu :D

Miichan's manager shared a link in the fanclub where you can make a virtual 2 shot :)
    I created one .... and found out my arms are too short :D
    (and no I'm not going to share the link (it was explicitly said no to do that) or the pic I made

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miichan (as well as Yuihan and Nako) in a video from the ABEMA TV show 'Fukujiri-sensei, don't be like me!' - she looks back at the turbulent 10 years of her life, including her shaved head, her tweets about ugly girls and comparisons with the Kami 7:

The full show (47.5 minutes) is available at the following link until 1/8 (free but geoblocked):
    https://abema.tv/video/episode/88-77_s1_p177

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think that show aired almost a year ago ;)
    Still informative though
    She also talks (a lot) about going drinking (a lot) in Minato ward, we learned since her graduation that Miichan was the ultimate AKB party girl.
    (often with fellow 1st gen Komatani Hitomi but also Mitz Mangrove amongst others as we learned in Sayonara Mouri-san )

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Only just watching this now, one moment from this that stood out to me is where Miichan said "I definitely will not quit AKB48." I'm really glad she didn't - so many of her greatest moments only happened after the scandal! I can't imagine what Team 4 would've been like without Minegishi children :cute: Also, Miichan's gradcon was one of my favourite AKB concerts of all time. If I think about Kojiharu's gradcon as the final 1st gen gradcon, it makes me sad because it wasn't even really focused on Nyan herself, it was more like a big party, which is okay, but still.

Thank you for sticking with the group for so many more years <3

• Like Like x 2