Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

IMG_20150510_005718.jpg jump sakura! Jump!!:rofl::rofl:

2. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    OOPS NVM

EDIT: that first picture Paru looks like she moprhed into Sakura LOL
    the other one is more conclusive evidence of Sakura's *ahem* legs

3. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Looks like she didn't know how to jump[hehe][hehe]

4. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

How does a professional idol, who's trained to learn complex dances in days (hours sometimes), not know when to jump over a rope!? Only our undou-onchi Sakura. Even Paru was perfectly on task! :XD::lol:

5. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Well, when you jump rope, vertical jump & heights come into play. Not everyone has Ricchan's vertical [HOLYWOW]
    Also, Sakura not being in synch with her teammates...is a little revealing, I think? LOLOL Oh, Sakuratan :p

This is from Aamin's twitter, just something I noticed when you don't see Sakura's face or size relative to anyone else:
    She's REALLY skinny. Like, maybe put some lbs on, guuuuuuurl

[​IMG]

6. kinakomochi

Truth -- it's like her long bones in her arms and legs grew like, 6" in 6 months -- plus her hectic schedule and dieting for gravure prolly hasn't helped the eat-a-sammich-no-make-that-fo' look. In an earlier post I alluded to this phenomenon in HS athletes who weren't super-active before but team sports training loads their muscles far more than ever... and the body responds by kicking bone growth into overdrive to make up for the sensed compression by growing muscles. Or, Sakurajima's constant volcanic ash dust helps more than make flowers grow. :^^;:

7. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

OMG SAKURA :rofl::rofl:
    She never fail to amuse me with her failure in sport. There is gonna be some kind of running event right?
    we need to bless with Sakura signature run again LOL :lol::lol:

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  8. kinakomochi

ROFL! I love her when she runs! . . . . . . . ---==/:XD:\

9. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

We are such a cruel fans, enjoying her struggle hahahah :hehe::hehe:

Such an adorable little dork
    [​IMG]

10. kinakomochi

I just gotta see this again -- not only is Sakura's running itself funny, but the reactions of the hinadan esp Yuka and Miki, and the Angel attack music from Evangelion, make it even more... I can't breathe through the dorkadorables... :XD:

11. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Now it make me emotional that I've an urge to dig deeper LOLOL

Love Sakura and Aanya friendship, what is their ship call?SakuShige?
    Sakura show her dork side the best when she with Aanya
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sakura's Seitansai speech
    [​IMG]

OMG Manga Action photoshoot give me life
    long time no see her with long hair
    [​IMG][​IMG] :cry2::cry2::cry2:

12. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

some photos from 2nd sport festival
    FB_IMG_1431219058859.jpg FB_IMG_1431219053461.jpg FB_IMG_1431219056237.jpg FB_IMG_1431219061453.jpg FB_IMG_1431219064525.jpg FB_IMG_1431219066934.jpg FB_IMG_1431219069141.jpg FB_IMG_1431219078725.jpg FB_IMG_1431219071426.jpg FB_IMG_1431219074219.jpg FB_IMG_1431219076433.jpg FB_IMG_1431219081120.jpg FB_IMG_1431219083464.jpg FB_IMG_1431219085841.jpg FB_IMG_1431219088244.jpg FB_IMG_1431219090667.jpg
    Lol at sakura's running pose and end up last :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Edit : I found it in Miyawaki Sakura Thailand fanclub on fb :)

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I thought Sakura centering Kibouteki Refrain fixed her horrific running form, but nope! Same old dopey running Sakuratan lol

14. kinakomochi

Don't underestimate Kojimako -- that girl can run (as seen in the 5-meter sprint on AKBingo last year)... which is weird since I think she has one of the most feminine walks in the group. Yuka's got a core of steel so she'd be just as fast if her legs weren't so chibi :^^;:

Poor Sakura and her Evangelion running style... the big pic with the red vest and baton is pretty cool though! :flower:

Sakura and Aanya... Aanya's Russian side is definitely unique in 48GP. It's kind of like TanoTomu, but Aanya teases Sakura with her aggression, whereas Tomu teases Tano with her tsun. :^^;: Different relationship. Then again Aanya can be a pain *all* the time, until Sasshi (or Lovetan) puts her in her place... then compliance and some self-reflection... but in a few days the same Aanya again. :lol:

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  15. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

BTW, I'm so ready for Sakura have a long hair comeback soon after seeing her Manga Action photoshoot :cute:
    Like everyone is so fond of her short hair, but I think it will be a nice surprise if she comeback with a long hair at Janken Tournament this year like how she grace us with her short haircut almost 2 years ago.
    I just really like how Sakura try to style her hair differently even with short hair; if it was me, I wont know how to do it, so it always feel fresh to me. Therefore, I would like to see all kind of hair style that she can do with longer hair with more adulthood Sakura compare to 2 years ago :worthy:

Nevarrrr kekeke [hehe][hehe]

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    [​IMG]

credit: Twitter

17. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    omfg @broz0rs goddammit
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH
    Sakura running is my new fave 48 mem

18. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sakura with draft mem
    [​IMG]

Schedule:
    Sakura is a cover girl for YOung Champion for May 26 issue
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ex-Taishu Cover release on 16th
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Weekly Playboy schedule to release on 18th
    [​IMG]

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

As for her body, I first noticed it on this picture:
    [​IMG]

I decided I was interested in her in the PV Kimiwa Kimagure when the wind blows her hat off and she turns and reaches for it. She looked like one of the purest and beautiful thing I ever saw.

20. kinakomochi

She's had very distinct changes in her looks over the past two years, I agree -- your clip when she debuts the bob at JT is one... here, which still looks very young and green but still adorable... her change in KR then in MG4, and now in SSK season her amazing new body (at least to me). If you look at the pic above next to her latest gravure with Haruppi... there's definitely a difference, esp in height and bust size. ;)

It all rather falls apart however... when she runs. It's deja vu all over again! :XD:

[​IMG]