MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

RIP Income. Bwahaha!

For Aria, that's the term that I was looking for, "choice of words"

For Ash, at least her studies on La Salle will not be in a pinch. Local Senbatsu is not bad.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I think they treated her as the Cebuanos Pride since she's the only aspirant from Cebu, I guess Cebuanos & Ilongos are really passionate when it comes to this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

They picked Zen over Aly. Hihi!

Aly is Cebuana aa well.

4. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    I'm really happy for Quincy to be able to join the senbatsu although Zen was unexpected for me.

Can someone guess how much the ticket theater would be?

5. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I thought they were forced to quit school? (based on Aria's tweet)

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    How much of what she said is actually true?

7. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    I think they weren't actually forced to quit school, maybe she was just insulting or shitting the management.

The management is really sucks but I hope they would be able to recover from this. As of today is the start of journey of the grand era of MNL48

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Welp, I dunno. She was there. She was asked to make a decision. Of course we don't know the juicy parts, but she was there. She made her decision. God knows what conditions were placed in front of her before she quit.

I am not saying I agree with her behavior. It really does sound bitter and unidolish. However, she also went through the process and ultimately quit. Who knows what pain she went through in order to make that decision.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. jovychan

jovychan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I think it's because she was missing practice because of school, she's majoring Chemistry in UP i think, she probably didn't want to give that up easily.. for Ash, i think she only have 1 semester left before she graduates so they probably won't ask her to leave school now, especially when she's not part of the lineup going to Japan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. xdrawrxd

xdrawrxd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Now that makes sense. Thanks for your input! :chuffed:

11. Hiei Harukkusu

Hiei Harukkusu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satonanami
    Context boss, context. Aria is an AKB48 fan so she must be aware of management push, but with MNL's context, management push refers to HHE/ABS girls, mostly ABS though, squeezed into the top 48 without undergoing normal process, those wotas called before as "GPU". Add to that the challengers, and it really paints ABS in bad light, making it appear manipulating the process, or at least that is what other's thought. So I really can't blame Aria. But regardless of what she says, she is no longer a part of MNL48, so I see it okay if she voices her thoughts. Like I said, she's responsible anyway with her actions.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Now that general election is finished.... what's next? any updates?

13. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Guys, I cannot believe Gabb sent me a message again and apologizing for not making in the top 7. I'm surprised how dedicated this member is to her fans.
    I told her not to apologize and there are still other elections for her to join again. I'm just happy that she is now an official MNL48 member and will participate for their debut single. Finland Miracle indeed! T_T

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Wait, so who are the official members? The Top 16?

15. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    ALL of them

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    They will now move on to team formation and the selection of team captain next week on live update I think

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I actually think that them choosing the official members through a voting system is what would be the best for the group. Also being introduced slowly through Showtime. Filipinos love kpop idols and also jpop have a lots of fans as well, but a filipino idol group is not very common here. Even just normal girl groups and boy groups haven’t really got that successful. It’s a good way to gradually introduce to the Filipinos what are idols. They may not have a good start, but once they get a really proper training, they might make it big now that they are already getting more recognized here (may be in a good way or not).
    And for Aria, I’ll just don’t mind her anymore. Like what you said guys, she’s not part of the group anymore, so if that is what makes her feel better, then I’ll just let her. Lol

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

All of them. Plus KKS. The only thing left I have yet to hear is formation into Teams and the selection of their respective Team Captains.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Sairoden

Sairoden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Only 3 teams right M,N,and L or 4 and 8 is included?

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's not a lot of votes. I was expecting more after all the appearances on It's Showtime!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.