MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So who's gonna be in APCC this weekend?

I will be looking 4 'Naruto' if Any of u guys know who I am referring too...

PS: anyone knows where will the booth in SMX will be?

2. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    They just announced that they have partnered up with ABS CBN so I guess that's the reason for the delay....they really pushed through with it and didn't even start the auditions without patching things up with ABS :/

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I thought they already partnered with them during the development stage of the app. I guess they had to fix some terms and conditions that we don't know behind our back.

4. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    there are negative reactions about the partnership but i dont mind it as long as abscbn doesnt have the rights to control MNL48(i want them to promote their singles on different tv stations) and i hope no comedian judges or juries

5. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Based on my understanding. Halo-halo will partner up with ABS-CBN (Philippines tv network) for the audition process only. "Sabay-sabay nating mapapanood ang MNL48 talent search sa Kapamilya network!" which can be translate to "Together, we can watch the MNL48 talent search in Kapamilya network." But still I'm not sure, better go to APCC this coming Sunday to observe their current status and the dancer too xD Some of them might join the audition.

6. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Nobody knows the reason for the delay. It's best not to point it to factors that may not exist.

I never understood those reactions. MNL48 needs media partners and they are at a stage where they can't afford to be independent from the major media outlets.

The MSC girls? I doubt it. They are still signed with HHE.

7. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    They're gonna have a booth at APC and seriously, I wanna go just for MNL since I'm auditioning and I wanna join in as many events related to them but...

Gosh, the tickets are pricey as hell and they only just announced it... In so conflicted... And it's for 3 days, I'm gonna cry...

8. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
  9. dunkindonato

Go for only one day to save money. I doubt there will be surprises to the level of video messages anyway.

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

If you're a casual and not a collector, one-day tickets are okay; the three day tickets are for hardcore fans who are more interested in the superheroes, the comic books, and the toys.

11. Riyusama

Riyusama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Oh! Great advices! Thanks so much guys,I was seriously contemplating on going for 3 days cuz I was afraid that maybe big news would come about in each day~

And tbh... Not that I'm not a collector/fanatic or smth, I was trying to avoid this event cuz so many merch to buy and I need to save up lol

But thanks for the heads up you guys ♥

12. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    Most of what I've posted before had been coming true.

I hope they do this. The app is a disaster.

I won't mind having a little drama. They're doing business in our country so any publicity is good publicity.

If there is any profit-making local media outlet that I believe can make MNL48 a success in the country, it would be them. Plus, they have an overarching reach to nearly all media forms, be it print, radio, film and TV programs so let's get used to it.

And as what I've mentioned before, if they implement the text voting system, it's the closest we could have for the senbatsu, plus profit for Hallo-Hallo and ABS-CBN.

Now, I hope they can get things caught up. Some of them girls are nearly approaching that danger age. Plus, how will they market this in a country obsessed with love teams? I'm eagerly awaiting.

13. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    For those going to APCC for the booth, please tell us what exactly they meant about "registration" haha! That part in their post definitely got me confused xP

I wish I could attend APCC but unfortunately I live in the province and plane tickets are expensive welp.

14. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Huh. Going to have a Booth at a Convention, with Merch and "Registering"? Uhm, whut? .-.

I wonder if they'll make an announcement about the app applications? :^^;:

15. Soph

Soph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    On the first APCC announcement, they said merchs will be there but on the official page, there's also a registration.

They didn't clarify on the post what's the reg for. Which makes me really nervous

16. dunkindonato

We have folks who will be there today so we'll have an idea later.

17. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    Mayuyu greeting Filipino fans while promoting MNL48 is now posted at the MNL FB page.

I'm so happy that I kept on repeating her video numerous times.
    Plus, the Taglish subtitle is perfect! Though it isn't pure Tagalog, it's closer to us since it's what we normally use in everyday situations.

18. onego123

onego123 Member

The registration is for more girls to apply to audition for the group, and oddly for people to apply to be fans (same stuff that's already on the app). Maybe they want a certain number of people to apply? AKB's 1st gen audition got around 7,000 applicants (before STU48 this was the most 1st gen applicants of any 48G ever), and JKT48 currently has the lowest number of 1st gen applicants with 1,200 (before them it was SKE48 with around 2,000). MNL48 currently has 1,607 (obviously not counting the people that applied at the convention). If anything does get announced I hope it's an end date for 1st gen audition applications because this has been going on for ridiculously long. The application period is typically between 1 week to 1 month for the other groups.

Also someone posted this video from the booth. A teaser video for MNL's audition show: https://twitter.com/animePHproject/status/900959213572153344
    IDK how reality shows are in the Philippines, but if they're anything like American ones (scripted, and heavily edited) I would be very very weary until more details about it come out. Fingers crossed that it'll be more like a docuseries, and not a reality show. For any applicants reading this, reality shows always edit somebody to look like the "big bitch". If this is a reality show fingers crossed it isn't you.

19. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I read that it was going to be styled like an American Idol kind of deal.

20. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    The auditions right?

I know that some of the girls are excellent dancers thanks to years of copying the moves of Kpop

Who wants to see some intensive dancing songs my MNL48?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.