[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

For birthday event - To increase member's heart, I just switch Oshi and use the 1hr waiting which will give at least 20 heart so it makes me easier to clear the quest.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I also figured that out, but on the other end it resets your ranking. Another limited card is the same as a 4* limit break emblem, so it's not a tragedy to not get it.

I have the feeling that your oshimen ranking will count in the near future.

3. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    wait , you can switch oshi, How ?

4. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Isnt it just count accumulated point for Oshi ranking so when switching back it would continue?

Another card doesnt worth only as 4*limit break emblem, it also worth one 4*skill book and probably one 4*microphone when you consider to combine it and it's also allow you to have both tokimeki and kirameki.

5. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    to be truth i haven't taken the risk to switch. Yes duplicate has 3x value than emblem, especially 5* cards.

I think they should rethink their reward system to not make events redundant. To make a event shop where you can grab what you want instead of grinding milestone can be one solution to diversity

6. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I dont think there is any risk from my experience of switching Oshi many times. I just switch back after end of the day and rank still count based on total heart (mine is still about 200 which definitely hasnt been reset)

7. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

After trying to make a score as high as possible in one move, I realize we need to make high number of chain together with combo since either pure long chain or large combo with low chain.

This is the result of my experiment making 44 chain with 42 combo that will give almost 14 Million point in one move (at stage 8-2 Omotenasgikai). And it can be looped as much as I want.

if the video does not show watch the video here

My point is dont forget to leave some rune to create combo so it may save your time trying to score high.
    The techique is quite hard, what I can tell is you need to look at 2nd and 3rd level rune and see how long the combo will go. Sometime it require few moves to set up, but the point made could be far more superior.

Another thing to mention about combo is rune skill from members:
    assuming the skill requires to destroy 20 runes.
    When you just destroy 40 rune by linked them all, you will get just one skill rune.
    But if you destroy total 40 rune with 2 combos, you will also get 2nd skill rune in that turn.
    In case that you have 5 members of the same color, to get the 2nd skill rune, you need to make combos that destroy total of 5 rune - it can be just 2 combos with 5 rune destroyed or 6 combos.

Sorry for bad explanation. Hope it's helpful to some of you.

Tapatalk を使用して私の LG-H818 から送信

8. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    No Risa for me

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 4 через Tapatalk

Attached Files:

9. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    According to data updated before the actual events, we will get kouhaku2016 outfits. I hope to get insight of the girls mindset before the fated event.

[​IMG]

10. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

After the update, it give me this error. I did't root my tablet or anything, everything was fine a few hours before this. Help pls

11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Try updating your OS. It says that your current OS version is not supported

12. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

No way, I was playing it fine over the month and now it say my OS it not supported?

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    There was quite a big maintenance yesterday, and we need to download the game update before able to play it.
    The "Hirate screen" you got there is where the game try to download additional game update data.
    The update patch might contain things that is not supported on your current OS version.

Capture.JPG

14. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

I already try to update the game with a lot of different sources and yet it still give me this error. I was also thinking it was something in the new update that mess with my OS but can't figure it out. Apreciate any help since I really love this game

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Are you using iOS or Android?

I don't know about iOS, but for Android it should work with Nougat Version (Android 7.0) at the very least.
    Not all Android devices supports OS update though.

16. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

On their main website, it say the game will work with Android from 4.4 to the lastest (mine is 4.4.2 Kitkat and it dit work fine until today)

17. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    Are u sure u updated your game with latest apk?
    Try to reinstall, it should help

18. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Will reinstall erase all of your account data?

19. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    nope, it will be okay

20. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

What if you uninstall? Because simply over reinstall did't work for me