[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I somehow managed to FC Silent Majority lv 21 but I still can't do the others. All those good notes keep haunting me.

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've been able to complete a few songs on Master, but all those crossovers and holding one note while tapping/sliding others messes me up all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    no need. i just waited for a couple of hours then i got in. maybe there's a server traffic right after the maintenance end.

4. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

another tip I'd give regarding master songs is to speed up the note speed if you haven't already; it seems like it would make it harder but it's actually easier because then fewer notes display on the screen at once, making it easier to figure out what you have to hit when. I'd increase it slowly and stop once it feels comfortable.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    what would be the preferable speed for starter?

BTW, which finger stance makes you comfortable when playing? usually I run a certain song with thumbs then I tried clearing seka-ai osaka live ver and managed to FC it with index fingers. (I always mess up at the 1st 3 notes in PRO mode using thumb stance)

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  6. Riyuu

Riyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here some tips to make easier gameplay, set all to lowest setting(video live, skill & fleek performance, background brightness)
    Before set note timing, try note timing test to fit when tapping or sliding note
    You can increase the note speed little by little until you match with it, recommendations from 65 to 75

• Useful Useful x 2
  7. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I would start at default and increase by a couple at a time, even 2 ticks faster seems very significant. Stop when it feels good and you feel like you aren't getting overwhelmed by too many notes on the screen at the same time in master songs. I currently have mine set to 70.

I use both but prefer to set my phone down and use my index fingers, but that's mostly because I have a note 10plus which is really large so it's hard to hit the middle note when holding my phone.

Tbh I think past increasing the note speed the rest doesn't matter except for comfort; I used to not be able to do master songs with my thumbs at all but I can fc most 22/23 difficulty songs with my thumbs now with practice; the biggest skill gap imo is just getting better at reading the notes quickly.

One other thing riyuus post reminded me of is that I also think changing the note colors helps; I like the one with primary colors for swipes because they're easier to differentiate and stand out from the background better. But again that is all preference imo

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i tried 65 note speed at master songs and i managed to clear them with minimal damage and the notes are not close enough unlike in default.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This is great advice! Just increasing my speed from 50 to 55 did wonders for my results. It somehow feels much snappier.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

N64 own or that and at me mostly get perfect these long notes... Actually that N64 i don´t like level up system, and this i don´t like at not helper... but Levels get at "training" is ok.
    Oh... well.. these slow/faster not my think ...

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Changed it to 55 too and immediately cleared Mijuku na ikari! It definitely seems easier now.

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    after farming some gems from lv. 21-23 Master Songs yesterday, pulled a 10 gacha on Keyaki Winter Collection A and another Naako comes out.

ESBN8ftXUAsVHLZ.jpg

13. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Just curious, for these events, what's the best way to maximize points outside of having a fully leveled team? Should you spend the tokens to do the songs as you get them or wait until a Fever Chance comes up then do them?

I'm only at 57k points and at the rate I'm going, I don't know if I'll even make it to the first SSR prize.

14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I can't speak for ranking in the top 10k, but I did get Kumi (and I got Suzuka in the Hinata live event, didn't get Takeyui bc I didn't get to play then since my phone was dead). What I did is that I only used the tokens whenever I got a Fever Chance. Accumulated energy drinks until I got enough for the biggest boost, but only used that boost for a good Fever Chance (80% and above). Other than that, the only advice I can give you is play a lot. And once you cleared all the songs (normal/pro/master if you can, for the gems) focus on the ones you're good at because full combo also plays a part in the final score.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

wait until you get a fever chance (tbh I'd probably also skip the ones that are only 60-70%), also don't forget the energy drink bonuses! Wait until you have 200 to pop the full bonus and then use it on the song that you can score best at, at the highest difficulty you can still FC. (If you haven't already, there's an item in the room thing that looks like a drinks cooler, buy it and put it down and it'll slowly accumulate energy drinks. You can also upgrade it once) Otherwise keep your stamina drained as much as you can. Also use your stamina refill items, time permitting.

somewhat unrelated but try to FC as many of the event songs as you can at least once, you'll get 100-250 gems per which both adds up and is worth more gems than advancing most prize tiers.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    been playing master song run lately and can finally full combo ongaku shitsu no kataomoi. currently practicing saizen retsu e. i think it's kinda weird that i disable/mute every app notifications in my phone to avoid distraction while playing. i just notice that the gameplay gets laggy in my phone whenever there's an incoming app notification.

also it's advisable to do a warm-up run (pro-mode songs default settings) before going master song grinding.

17. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

In addition to the advice people above given, for me, I only play the event song when it get rate up since it cost 50 ticket per, while normal one give only 12-13 so I stacking them and just play rate up song

18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    any taughts about the zone event? i think i can only farm in normal and pro zone. right now i can't clear a master song with minimal great note count and i'm already stuck at 2nd stage in master zone.

19. Riyuu

Riyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    You can push master zone if normal and pro already cleared(100%) I think this latest event is the most difficult of previous events to be cleared bcause you have to full combo on several songs

20. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I like this event, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get anywhere on Master. I'm just focusing on clearing Normal and Pro before I try anything else.

• Agree Agree x 1