MUB48 & DEL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 27, 2017.

1. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    If that makes you happy.
    I never said you did.
    what "you" consider? India having many millions of poor people doesn't mean the whole country is
    You see, "poor" isn't wrong, "behind on everything" is.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    They were around in like 2001 so year pretty old

Same tbh, those Morning Musume songs were iconic and something similar with MUM48 would be cool

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

You just contradicted yourself. Good job. I love how you're ignoring all my other points. Where do you have proof that only millions of people are poor? Sources? I also love how you're expecting me to give you info about your country and when I do, you ignore all of them. But that's fine. I'm just gaining more knowledge while you're speaking more nonsense.

By the way, so much money can only support so many people. If millions of people are poor and millions of people are rich, that says a lot honestly.

@Easylife I don't have a problem. I never said I don't want MUM48. I'm just stating things that are true and now you guys are triggered. Get over yourselves. It was the other person that brought it up first and not me. Everyone ignored my point but that person decided to bring it up. Not my fault.

Now goodbye before our master comes and starts cleaning again.

4. Easylife

Easylife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    What's your problem ? You don't want mum48 it's your opinion but the manager or whoever announced has something going on his mind so let's just wait and see

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

i'm actually 100% here for the AKB goes bollywood concept

6. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    lol I don't expect that? I have lived here long enough to know the poor, the rich and people who are neither. You haven't.
    YOU're the one who seems hell-bent on putting India down, so that's your problem.
    You think we're
    Fine. You think MUM48
    That's fine, too. You don't seem to like India or MUM48.
    Well, if you don't like what I say, shouldn't you stop replying? It's better to ignore someone who's not worth your time. In your case, that's me.
    'Cause I'm not interested? I was talking about MUM48, Produce 48 and Bollywood, when you came with your holier-than-thou attitude.

7. trxsh

trxsh Member

@BadIcecream
    you dont have the authority to tell anyone they can't post in a thread.

you tried to spread misinformation in the first place and people took the time to correct you.

you literally said produce48 was going to be a sister group and that they would perform covers. WE DON'T HAVE THE INFO TO BACK THAT UP YET.

people who come in here should be able to discuss the new sister group without having to comb through this dumb argument for the last 3 pages

and i probably won't respond to you, just so you know since you seem to be one of those people who sits around writing forum replies for hours.

when you put it that way it sounds cool...

8. TNAmarkFromIndia

TNAmarkFromIndia Kenkyuusei

MUM48 even if it equally as popular in India as AKB48 is in Japan won't sell anywhere near as many singles as they do in Japan. Singles even for Bollywood OSTs don't really sell and they don't do a good job of marketing it either. Not as much as Japanese do anyway. Besides, piracy is rampant in the country and people would rather download the songs for free.

Having said that, there's a large middle class population in the country that can be tapped into when it comes to live shows. If they were to get a regular show like AKBingo, that would work perfectly to promote the members. They'd find different ways of monetizing it than they do in Japan.

9. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Coming back to talk about the group, I hope the MUM48 can have a good management team like BNK48 has.

10. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Personally, I think this will be a really cool concept! Hopefully it gets off the ground faster than MNL or TPE has. Just imagine how beautiful the music videos and costumes would be:inlove:
    Yes! High Tension would be an awesome debut single!!

11. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I hope they cover Nante Bohemian. It has that Bollywood/Indian sound to be a hit.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Higurashi no Koi would be interesting, too.

12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    AKI-P sure is a risk taker- anyway I'm excited to see how it will turn out.

13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I swear some of you are really disrespectful, how do you expect people to stay calm when you are being cultural insensitive & keep acting as if you know things better than them when they are the ones living here ?...
    Please be respectful even while correcting people on AKB related stuffs.

I'm mostly excited to see how they will look like, I know it might sound dumb but beauty criteria are different depending on where you live & I'm curious to see what Indians consider as cute ^^

• Like Like x 3
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    My friend had an exchange in NTU for a semester & attended some weeaboo events like AFA SG. He said that weeaboos there are only ethnic Chinese & Malay, almost no ethnic Indian who are weeaboo. If only you think that overseas sister groups are groups for weeaboo tho they aren't. Yeah, it's Singapore, not India.

BTW, JKT48 actually does have original songs but not for the group, only for Nabilah, they're on her solo album of soundtrack of a movie she played. The songs are really original, not Sore Demo Suki Dayo translated to Indonesian.

15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Damn, those songs are so old I actually had to google them (in my defense I found AKB in late 2015). I will have to listen to Higurashi no Koi at a later moment bc I don't have the Himawarigumi CDs saved, but I like the little bit of Nante Bohemian I heard there.

16. John48

John48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I know, but that name makes it look that way.

17. trxsh

trxsh Member

I appreciate the empathetic sentiment of your post but in a way it makes it seem as if people have no control over their emotions. Back and forth arguments (especially over stupid things like obvious misinformation) happens constantly here and is just a nuisance.

And since I CLEARLY didn't say anything culturally insensitive I'll assume that wasn't directed at me :glare:

_____

I actually was wondering how Japan publics will react to this. I think Bollywood was trendy in Japan for a hot second, but then again, lots of random stuff gets popular in Japan for a second.

18. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Can we all seriously just move past that argument, please?
    Here's a full performance of Higurashi no Koi:

And here's Nante Bohemian:

(^I really like this song. It's just fun to listen to.)

19. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I wasn't talking about you don't worry

20. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen

if the video does not show watch the video here

I prefer to "Aozora Kataomoi" like debut single