Murayama Miu / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy Birthday to my newest oshi! Miu-chan... Fly baby, fly to the top, be it idoling, modelling or whatever you really wish. Keep being yourself, don't stop being awkward, don't stop being innocent (and don't let anybody touch your teeth). Stay strong and healthy and may this extra year bring you closer to blossoming into the wonderful young lady you'll become... I'll enjoy every moment of witnessing your career make leaps and bounds to success and recognition...!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy Birthday to my 3rd gen oshi, Miu-chan!
    :ome:

Your expressiveness that draws people in when performing live has been noted, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future.
    I'm looking forward to your growth ahead!:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Congratulations for the center position my 3rd gen Queen!

Miu for ever! I'm so proud of her... She is such an imposing figure, tall, pretty, serious, great and elegant dancing moves and such a sweet voice... And the song: Insta-love, one of my favourites among Saku repertoire!

Miu-chan, I hope this is only the beginning...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Congrats, Miu-chan! I hope this is just one of many centerships to come. Your engine is just warming up...:)

Miu_lovesong.JPG

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

This brought back memories of my school teacher when I didn't do my homework::lol:
    Miu_WalkingSerious.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

From Platinum Flash Vol.25
    20240227_135730.jpg
    Damn Miu:oops:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Miu channeling her inner Pe-chan...
    MiuSmirk.JPG

Miu_Smirk2.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miu goes on her own to a grilled meat place in Asakusa, Tokyo (called 本とさや):

if the video does not show watch the video here

So close. So real. So Miu. (From Sakurazaka Channel.)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agree. So close it feels like you are sitting in the same table, right across from her (and all in High Definition!):)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Our pretty baby needs proteins for her frenetic yet sombre dancing...

But apart from that, I don't remember myself feeling so warm and cosy inside by looking at another person eat...

Her eyes are mesmerising and her skin so perfect...

However, is there a small hint of agoraphobia...? She went like: "hito hito hito hito"... A hint of panic from the presence of so many customers? Why, Miu?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is from January 17, Miu announcing her first magazine cover, on BLT Graph vol.98.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Japanese comments:
    -- "What comes through is not so much cuteness as sexiness. Why has she become so sexy?"
    -- "Both beautiful and cute. Matchless."

I think we've already seen a shot from this shoot. Here are two more:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Japanese comment after Osaka tour performance:
    "Miu in Seijaku Yokkyuu was fantastic. It gave you the mistaken impression of 'But I've been in the senbatsu from the start haven't I?' Kakkoii! I just fell in love with her."
    美羽の
    「私最初から選抜メンバーでしたけど何か?」
    って錯覚させる承認欲求凄すぎた!
    カッコよかった あんなん惚れるわ

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The sunset light reveals how brown her eyes really are...
    Miu_sunset.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ...and how dead I am, after seeing those eyes...

Actually the colour of her eyes is evident right from the start, from her very first introductory PV. It was in stark contrast with her overal "black" image. Maybe she knows that and, intentionally or not, tries to keep this "blackness" in the limelight (even enhance it whenever she can). In this way the "brightness" of her eyes give her an exquisitely exotic aura...

In short: She's super pretty and I'm super in love with her... Yes, I said that...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Madame Miu?
    Not exactly the same pose, but these pics somehow reminded me of "Madame X", by painter John Singer Sargent:
    MiuMadameX2.JPG
    MiuMadameX.JPG

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Jsprite I've checked the painting and I get the resemblance. Although Miu's figure is more "exotic" in certain ways (I'll explain why), the elements that construct the painting and the picture are all there.

I've said before somewhere here, that Miu's figure and face resemble figures and faces from the painting of El Greco a 16th century painter famous in European Rennaisance. Born Domenicus Theotokopoulos in Crete, Greece, he spent his entirely life in Spain (therefore his name that kept him in history) and created all his works (mostly of religious thematology) in this country. His main characteristic as a painter are the "prolonged" figures and faces, his own way to convey the "spirituality" and "trancendence" of his religious heroes. He is also laconic in the "worlds" he created, as is Miu in her plain and straightforward ways...

Here, Miu is "prolonged" as if transfigured... Her physical traits, thin and tall, her face that is so strongly outlined and "cornery" and her natural elegance, transform her into something like a... black candle, her face the flame that burns on top, shedding weak light into the darkness outlined by her hair... Imagine that picture in black background...

In my country we call these thin and tall girls "cypress-trees" or "torch-candles" to indicate how elegant, fragile and flexible they are...

P.S. I always loved and admired ravens... If Miu was a bird, she would have been a mysterious and imposing raven...

• Like Like x 3
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Overwhelming. Left hand bracing her back. Right index finger straight down. Elegant tall raven.

Yes, a bit of El Greco. Accentuated by the harsh lighting and dour but deep expression.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Miu getting more assertive by the day. Here she is declaring herself a "Cool Beauty" (we know she is!)
    Miu_CoolBeauty.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Above the fact that we know she is a cool beauty, I like that SHE knows she is a cool beauty!

• Like Like x 1