Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. signupsus

signupsus Member

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

In the first place, why did they even choose her to be the center right off the bat. Is it her singing capabilities???
    Have they not learned already that members' past before joining suddenly spreads like fire on the internet and other platforms.
    At least do a background check before they star advertising someone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Very dissapointed with the mgmt but no surprise there. From the way they handle this matter, we all know mgmt will 'fight' for her and give her ton of chances. The 'restraining period' happen just to appease the fans so they will not boycott the group. And the fact that mgmt say some of them are fabricated, lmao i dont think i will acknowledge the girl name Nakanishi Aruno as Mogizaka46 member.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I feel like they were a bit too vague on what was fake and what wasn't. Either way everything surrounding 29th seems like a mess.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I will need a better translation, but it looks like she admitted the content of the second account, but not the first account which mentioned papa katsu and underwear posts. Make sense, cause in the first account she did mention about being hacked.
    Ok, so at least she won't be promoting this single, right? This is the first step towards the better outcome...

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. signupsus

signupsus Member

A lot of those shows are taped ahead of time. Something tells me they just taped that appearance and it will go as planned. Then the restraint period will be a week or two, at which time the performances will resume. We shall see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Shibuya Note this Saturday will be Live broadcast, right? So, who will be the center?

9. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I hope the camera work would not be center-focus

bcoz the center they want to push is now refrain from group activities.

10. signupsus

signupsus Member

They can always have taped segments in a mostly live show. But if it is live, I'd guess some combination of Asuka and/or Mizuki is most likely. Or they just quietly back out of the performance.

• Like Like x 1
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The comments from management is expected. They said a part of what is in the SNS is confirmed as her own but there are fabrications and faked images. They refraining her activities is understandable since being confirmed as the center , she is being targeted for better or worse. They don't seem to be punishing her, the way I understand the statement is that it's taking her off the firing line. coupled with the words towards the end of the statement that they will take countermeasures including law action if needs be. But it could hit her hard further down the line, not a good start at all or a bad management gamble.

yes, it should be live . they could just do it without her but it will definitely feel awkward so expect Manatsu or Ume to make some explanations if it proves so

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yes, you should. Miona did nothing wrong. So does the other airdrop center. They can't be compared to a mess Aruno's brought.

People could expect mngmt drop Aruno for next single because they've done it to Momoko and Yoda eventho they did nothing wrong. They weren't part of senbatsu or even under in 19th single. But sure, mngmt will stick with Aruno because 8 years ago they didn't drop Miona who does nothing to be deserved a dropping from senbatsu :fp:

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Should they change the choreography? Going on hiatus and graduation eventually, I hope. How can she stand in front of people knowing horrible things she did ?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Forget about Actually, they can just go to music shows and promote the B-sides (which hopefully not centered by her too).

• Agree Agree x 7
  15. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    definitely someone will replace her in Shibuya Note and i believe their performance is way better than what they did on the closing ceremony of their recent 46hrs tv

16. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

HayashiRuna.jpg
    (They could at least give her a try ;))

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    "I was depressed" - Aruno

She really blamed it on her mental health.....

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

you are welcome to arunos age now ^___^

as always ... sony is the best ..

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Not just the choreo, but the song itself. They must be scrambling now in changing the choreo. Instead of introducing a new member/center now they'll probably have to come up with 'something' to say before performing.
    Now I really really hope the other songs are not centered by her. Or else . . disaster :fp:
    Oh yeah :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Good lord. How many times do I have to say this: it's not about Miona herself or how she acted. It's about how management handles pushed centers and what they do with them for the following singles. Momoko and Yoda not being in Unders for 19th proves exactly my point. Management is not likely to push Aruno immediately to unders based on how they handled previous pushes (although now I don't know what they'll do considering this self restraint thing). THAT'S what I was saying. Nothing to do with Miona herself.

• Like Like x 3