Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I really didn’t expect this coming. I think most of us expected that one or both Ikumai are the ones who will announce the next grad (actually, I think for two years now, the two are always the candidate for grad becoz of their outside works), and of all members, nacchan is the one that I never thought of. To be honest, I am have already been readying myself with IkuMai grad that this news shocked me so much. I know that it would really look weird without a Nacchan soon in Nogi, but somehow it made me feel better that she is stayinv in showbiz (unlike Nanamin whom I still longing to see in tv again T.T). I hope that every one will continue to support her even if she is no longer in Nogi. I wish her the best and be happy with all her decisions. <3

And for the next single, maybe it would be her grad single? I really hope that it would be IkuMai on her sides. Ashu is ofcourse on the top with them but I think it would feel weird if it is not IkuMai on her sides.

• Like Like x 3
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow...we're in disbelief.

I'm surprised this is happening. Nanase to graduate!? :eek: And why is she doing so before Maiyan??? :fp:

• Like Like x 2
  3. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Oooof.... ain't that a kick in the teeth. I'm at a loss for words. I wish her all the best in her bright future ahead.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I am shocked too, thought Maiyan will graduate first.
    Let's enjoy her remaining time in Nogizaka46.
    Let's support her post-graduation as well as Nogizaka46 in general.

I am really really glad I took the effort to attend their bday live recently.
    At least I get to see Nanase 3x in live concerts.
    Hope I can make it for her graduation concert, will be a massive uphill task to get tickets.
    Also hoping she will at least center her last single, solo center please.
    She definitely deserve it many times over, considering her position in Nogi.
    Please don't reject the center position like Ikoma, please..

Wishing Nanase all the best! You and Nogi have greatly cheer up my life with your music, dance, variety, magazines and photo books. There are days I felt unhappy and disheartened, but when I reflected on all your hard work to succeed like today's Nanase, I realize I too must be like you. Work hard and smart and persevere.

I hope you will always be happy with your life, and we will support your future endeavors!

Many many thanks and gratitude.

• Like Like x 13
  5. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Like everyone, I was shocked. Never thought Naachan would graduate this soon, in this year. It even hit me that I was off just a few hours and my oshi already anounced her graduation. It was even worse that I was queueing in supermarket when saw the news so I could not act crazily.
    Haiz...
    I will treasure her remaining time in Nogi and still follow her post-graduate work.

• Like Like x 2
  6. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I kinda expected it, my friend wont even believe me when i said last year that she will announce her graduation around 2018, sad but im happy for her.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I am so sad about nanase's graduation. I really can't imagine nogizaka without nanase. Although, I really hope nanase can be happy but if I can be selfish, I want to see her smile every week in shows like nogizaka under construction

Her are some recent things nanase been in
    from a promising month
    https://mobile.twitter.com/miu_414/status/1035861721284456448/photo/1
    , fast forward to a few days ago
    Modeling looks like a success
    GRL
    https://mobile.twitter.com/GRL_official/status/1040921060814684160/video/1
    Girls Rakuten A/W
    My favorite
    https://mobile.twitter.com/modelpress/status/1041266053081251840/video/1
    For nishino full appearance plus the rest of nogizaka appearance in girl A/W

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Non-no
    https://nonno.hpplus.jp/article/24759
    Cup star ad I was looking at the day before yesterday

if the video does not show watch the video here

And now...Although I never thought my heart would break from reading something written by nanase, I guess that hate is equivalent to how much I like nanase. Everything about nanase is truly the best :) Really, Thanks so much for being in and contributing so much to nogizaka 46.And In anything, and everything you do, I will continue to support you.

P. S i too was thinking that if I could revoke something in the world I would have revoked the graduation statement but seeing how nanase had made up her mind, I just hope all her fans here continue to support her.
    Management, please no more graduation announcements, I don't want to see the wonderful fans here and everywhere else to have any more heartbreaks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Golden Seraphim

Golden Seraphim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I've just finished watching the latest Koujichou and impressed with Naa-chan's capabilities in answering the quizzes... But I really am not ready for this.

I expected her to stay for at least another year but that won't happen now. I don't know how to describe my feelings right now. She's been my main oshi since Nanamin graduated, and one of my two most favorite Nogi members (Naa-chan and Nanamin).

I hope she will do well in the future. Since she will be staying in showbiz, there's a chance she'll have Twitter and Instagram accounts. We can still follow her journey after graduated Nogizaka at the very least.

What I really liked about her is her self development from a very quiet and shy girl to the Nanase we see now. There's a major change in herself and I really liked that. I'm sure there's a lot she can do after she graduates.

I just hope she's going to appear on every episodes of Koujichuu till she graduates.... I just can't get enough of her presence in the show that I need to see her more and more. Seeing her smiles already made me happy.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From Today's Nikkan Sports
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Even at 2:35am JST. She is still trending Worldwide on Twitter (Was once the Top Worldwide Trending Topic on Twitter for a while).
    [​IMG]

as @ithebigc put on twitter, her graduation announcement is on the same level as Acchan Graduating from AKB48 (which this pretty much is).
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/1042759241310720000

He also translated Miku's reaction to the announcement
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/1042771969039462406

Video from lyngn2911 (Shitao Miu's Reaction to it)
    https://twitter.com/lyngn2911/status/1042808028070912000

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm a little shocked at this announcement. I saw it and my defense was to think that this was an April Fool's joke even though I know we're already in mid-September.

I have nothing but respect for Nishino.

Although chances are slim that I'd be able to go to her graduation concert, I'm looking forward to the eventual BD release.

• Like Like x 2
  11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I've been looping 5 Nanase's solo songs for hours. I feel so empty right now. Nevertheless, all I can do is just support her. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do! Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I was expecting her graduation anouncement maybe next year, it's a strange surprise to me. She was the first idol i suported and i will continue to suport her, but right now i just have this strange feeling that i can't describe

• Like Like x 1
  13. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I don't want Nishino leaves, she always laughs with every Bananaman's jokes. Nishino and Takayama are a so cute duo. I still remember how brave Nishino was when she jumped down from Macau bungee tower. I really respect this girl. So by the next year, I can't see her pure smile on Kojichuu ever again :cry:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. binho.im

binho.im Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Some comments from G.C.:

1. [+1,577, -10] I thought Maiyan would graduate before her. I’m shocked
    2. [+1,451, -22] This is surprising. I thought she’d cling to Nogizaka and stay with them till the end
    3. [+930, -43] The girl who doesn’t seem like she has any motivation
    4. [+916, -25] Is this teeth kid
    5. [+846, -6] Eh!! I’m so shocked! But, what is she gonna do after she leaves the group?? It seems like she’s popular with otakus so even if she models or does something else she still won't have any popularity among women...

Source(+ comments):
    https://pingjapan.blogspot.com/2018/09/nanase-nishino-announces-graduation.html

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    • Like Like x 2
  16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  17. Tinman

Tinman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Naachannnnnnnn~! On the bright side, if she gets onto Instagram we'll have more daily moments from her

• Like Like x 2
  18. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Scrape that blog posts and pics. :D

19. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I just hope they make a song for Nanase and Kazumi, since those two are really good friend.

but, one thing that i concern about, who will replace her as a center in Kidzuomoi?

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well half of their single will be without the original center. We still have Maiyan, Ikuta, Ashu and Miona. Plus, I think it's time for 3rd gen to fill-in those center positions.
    Hey, Nanase is still here for at least 3-4 months or even more depending on her graduation concert. Hope this coming single will be as awesome as Nanamin's or better.