Stage NMB48 Kenkyuusei Souzou no Shijin (2014/10/24~)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Oct 24, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Pretty awesome stage.

00. Overture
    01. Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
    02. Ougon Center
    03. Sunglass to Uchiake Banashi
    MC1
    04. Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru (Jo, Yuumin, Ruririn)
    05. Heart Gata Virus (Yamarina, Maichi, Miki)
    06. Junai Crescendo (Rachel, Megumin, Ayatin)
    07. Tonari no Banana (Chiho, Terumi)
    08. Nakinagara Hohoende Piano ver. (Nattsu) <=== OH MY GOD
    MC2
    09. Hajimete no Hoshi (Jo, Yamarina, Maichi, Rachel, Nattsu, Yuumin, Megumin)
    10. Bokura no Regatta
    11. Rifujin Ball
    12. Takane no Ringo
    MC3
    MC4
    13. Souzou no Shijin
    END
    E01. Ai ni Ikou
    E02. Korogaru Ishi ni Nare
    E03. Rashikunai
    E04. Ibiza Girl
    E05. Kitagawa Kenji
    E06. Todokanasou de todoku mono

2. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

i am SO HERE for this setlist! idk why but ougon center is one of my favorite KKS songs. Also i don't think i've ever seen bokura no regatta live so that'll be exciting!

3. moonlit

moonlit Member

ooooooooooh yissssss (< and I;m not even remotely paying attention to any NMB KKS aside from Jo, but this setlist sounds awesome and has Jo perform my fav song as a unit~)

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The title for this stage is literally "New Stage" but they're saying that they will hold a contest to name it sometime in the future.

5. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    You should, they're great. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing this. I'm bad with titles, so I don't know how many of the non-NMB songs I know, haha.

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

So happy Maichi centering heart gata virus! :^O^:

7. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    The setlist is wow!!! annnnddd sooo Happy nattsu get a solo in nakinagara hohoende (and play piano too) definately waiting to download the LOD

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Umm... Was she? I thought Yamarina was centering. Yamarina is above Maichi in the KKS positions.

9. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I'm so happy Yamarina and Megu are getting attention :cute:

10. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I just finished watching it and I'm pretty much speechless. It was that great. The setlist is godly.

I have to confess that I never before watched a KKS stage performance in its entirety. My god, Team KKS is the energy powerhouse of NMB! They did Hajimete no Hoshi 10x better than current Team N. So many great dancers in Team KKS.

Yamarina is a performance godess. Yuumin is a perfect all-rounder. Jo's dancing and singing is unrefined but full of passion. Maichan has a great voice.

And Nattsu's performance of Naginagara... I'm lost for words on that. With the exception that she was from time to time too far away from the micro, it was perfect. Mesmerizing.:cute:

11. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wow, this feels really sudden! I'm kind of excited!

Edit: OMG I love it. Overall, really great job by the Kenkyuusei.

I love Morita's moves, she's a great dancer.
    Same with Yamarina's singing; she surprised me.

And Jesus Christ, Akashi Natsuko. They need to make a studio recording of that Nakinagara Hohoende. Her piano is beautiful, and with more confidence and breath support, so will her singing. Once her singing improves, her version will easily be my favorite.

I don't know about KKS Hajimete no Hoshi besting Team N's, but they definitely did give them a fun for their money. Where they lack in precision, they make up for in energy and I'm sure they will get more precise. And Jo sang her lines with a strength Sayanee doesn't. Sayanee relies on her voice too much and doesn't sing with a lot of strength just because her voice is already powerful. Jo's isn't, so she gives it more power.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  12. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Some of the twitter responses from people/staff who watched the thing seemed incredibly positive, so I'm glad. It's interesting that they performed their Shonichi the same time SKE's KKS debuted their new UC Stage, and it's fun to compare how each of them crafted their setlist.

But really, the selection of the first 12 songs are absolutely marvelous. The girls said they wanted to create a story and they certainly have created a hell of a story. You really have to give them props for performing songs from N3 and Chocolove! Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru is a hell of a song and the message that comes across from Jo centering Hajimete no Hoshi to the flow of songs from Regatta, Rifujin and Takane no Ringo is awesome.

Nattsu's acoustic arrangement of Nakinagara Hohoende surprised me because of how good it was for someone who has to sing and play. A lot of props to her and it'll only get better with time.

The girls said that they wanted the stage to be called 'Souzou no Shijin' and Aki-P and co. opened up a fan voting, so you can send in an email to nmb48kenkyusei@gmail.com and write 'Souzou no Shijin' (or something else if you can think of something better than the girls and Aki-P's lyrics) if you would like to have your say.

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I keep repeating it too but I loved the story of the song order. Going from Rifujin to Takane is so perfect that it makes me want to cry.

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

What's the proper kanji for Souzou no shijin?? It'd be kinda awkward to vote and say the wrong thing.

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    想像の詩人

16. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I went straight here after watching the stage because I wanted to post something while the experience was fresh in my head.

It was literally perfect, I'm not sure what else they could've done to make it even better. The setlist is fantastic, the performances were amazing, the singing and dancing were top-notch. Every girl really shone. My sentences are really short because I enjoyed it so much I don't know what to write? Some of the songs they picked though! I adore Chocolove, they had some really great songs so I'm glad that they picked that one. And according to Ruririn the 2nd gen girls performing it chose it because they felt it related to their experience of 2nd gens or something like that which is a really nice reason for choosing it as well. Rifujin Ball is one of my favourites and I'm glad they sung it, and they pulled off Hajimete no Hoshi with such energy!

I think a lot of the reason why I enjoyed it was the energy that they all brought to the stage. And funnily enough, I was never entirely sold on Jo as a center candidate, but I'm thoroughly convinced now with that stage. She really brought something extra, I can't describe it but my eyes were drawn to her.

Anyway this post is all over the place but the main thing I want to say after watching this is that we're so lucky to have such talented girls as kenkyuusei. I'm really excited to see how they grow with this stage because it's definitely going to get even better as they keep performing it.

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Thanks!

18. moonlit

moonlit Member

I think Jo just blew me away with her presence.

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Yeah, I didn't really see much in Jo before, and I still don't see her as the goddess Aki-P does, but I like her as center of the KKS. It's a nice balanced team, and Jo is a good powerful center for that balance.

20. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Who's idea was it to put Miiki and Yamarina in a unit that uses mic stands. [hehe]

Awww, Nattsu's Nakinagara is so good. I'm looking forward to her improving on this performance.

What a fantastic stage all together though. Everyone really brought their A game. Nothing short of impressed with the energy, flow, and teamwork on display here. I'm really proud of our KKS. :1st: This stage is going to be a blast to watch grow.