Stage NMB48 Kenkyuusei Souzou no Shijin (2014/10/24~)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Good question, but it must be someone with a good sense of humor. Giggled when suddenly Yamarina's mic was on her eye-level. haha

2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    superb stage with the perfectly balance setlist. I think this might be my most favorite right now because it did a really great job showcasing the talent within the Kenkyuusei really well.

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Finally finished watching the stage just now. What a fantastic group! (OP setlist is missing the Monday song as part of the medley.)

-Jo+Yamarina as 1 and 2 is giving me shades of Acchan+Takamina, yet, they are so different in a good way. But the balance is there.
    -Jo's energy is contagious. I don't think her voice was that good in her unit song, but she sings and performs with such confidence that you feel like she'll get there eventually. It *seems* like it was sung live.
    -Maichi has really grown on me. Maybe because she's puni-puni like Jo and I'm tired of stick-figure girls, lol. She has a good smile.
    -Miiki finally actually looking like she belongs in the group, haha.
    -I got charmed my Megumin in JunCre. What a stunner. Her announced dream of being the Kojiharu of the group... yeah, I can totally see that.
    -I dunno what happened to Terumi but she looks really pretty. She still needs to work on her talking ability though. Tonari no Banana was an interesting choice, it was so obviously lip-synched though.
    -Nattsu's solo was so beautiful. It gave me the feels.
    -Having KKS as 12 people makes it so much easier to manage on the senses than the 16-people unit.

This is kinda why I get disturbed about people asking the KKS to be promoted, because they've spent so much time together and they've grown as a proper team. Promoting them just hurts a lot of the chemistry that they developed together. I guess the more political way to say it would be that I want equal rights for the KKS, haha.

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Let's make them NMB's Team 4. I don't want to see them torn apart in different teams.

5. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

if the video does not show watch the video here

...I am blown away. I simply can't put into words how awesome this is. And she's only KKS?!?!??

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The future of NMB is bright ;_;

7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Watched last night's stage and I have to agree with all the positive reviews posted before me. It was really fun to watch. I started the LOD without knowing the setlist so everything was so refreshing. Hajimete with jo center brought the energy to such high level after the mc. Akashi's hohoende with her own piano backing was amazing. They are all so polished and talented. No nerves at all. But I guess high-level perf. is expected because many have been research students for over a year and and half. Nonetheless I am impressed.

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  9. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    After finally watching the shonichi, I'm going to predict that Chiho is going to be a star in the future (after my Naru prediction come true)

10. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Nattsu! <3 Her solo was amazing. The new stage is cool (Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru is "meh", but at least is different) but, seriously, promote 2nd gen.4 years as a KKS is waaay too much (Actually, did anyone in AKB group history remained a KKS for so long? I don't remember).

I thought the same thing when I watched haha Next step is them performing Flying Get as a duo :awesome:

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    A famous SKE member has been KKS longer than NMB has existed.

I think its a bad idea to promote anyone now since it will just BURY them in the back back row (or worse bench) of the regular teams rather than have an actual new stage that they can use to appeal to the fans.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

They could promote them to a "Team Undecided" like the original Team 4 girls way back when and eventually form them into a NMB Team 4 with the Kansai girls from Team 8 when it is inevitably disbanded.

13. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Just watched the stage and Jo has seriously improved by so much. She's actually kinda cool now? Hmmm. And yea their chemistry as a group is fantastic, I wouldn't mind them becoming a Team 4.

Having only 12 of them is great as well as it is easier to manage smaller groups. That's why I really dislike the new team system where every team has around 20 members. You end up having about 8 back row members who barely get anything despite being official promoted members.

14. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I like the 12nin. And Nattsu's solo improved by leaps and bounds from the first to second performance! This is such a great team!

15. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    im so happy to watch this kks stage. I tend to get the feeling the kks in general put more effort into their performance, and this stage also shows their hard work. Most of them are more than overdue for promotion, but then again i just want them shine as a kks. i'd wish the strategy would be that left over kks are senbetsu potentials, but we have seen to many examples of promoted members being wasted in the back.
    Keeping my eye on nattsu now!

16. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

If you are talking about Kaotan, she is a particular case. But I can't remember of other members that can be promoted remain a KKS for so long. Probably Wanchan, that was a KKS for 4 years, but, besides her, anyone. Pretty sad to think Team M and Team BII debuted, a bunch of shuffles happened, and they are still there. And about them being promoted, that's an old discussion haha (Recently some members talked about that on the SKE thread, by the way). Some people prefer them being promoted because of the status and some people prefer that they stay KKS because they are not on the back row of the teams. It depends a lot from member to member too. Reinyan was quite happy she dropped one position in the Election and was the NG center, while Umechan said she prefered the last row of Senbatsu then being the UG center, for example, because of the status.

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Triple Seitansai in a row them feels. But man Chiho's intruduction is still a real mess and really need a revamp(she somehow made it to the top of my KKS ranking overthrowing Jo). And Natsu also made a few major miss in Mikki seitansai during Nakinagara Hohoende but her performance is still really solid. But the MC part have been really enjoyable during all three seitansai and the perfomance have been really good(godlike setlist).
    AND HOW CAN SOMEONE SPLIT THIS KKS TEAM AFTER what Jo just said during her seitansai :cry2:. Sure 4 II would be a really shitty name(they could let the fan vote for the new name) and many problem still remains like their lack of member but I really want them all to get promoted together.

18. Drunners

Drunners Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    Management has broken up groups with great chemestry again and again. and it will happen again.

would love to see Jo-chan get promoted, she won't be background for long! and main team means she'll show up in PVs again

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I'm not sure if you heard or read Jo's seitansai speech. It's really fantastic and just reading it gave me the feels. I'll translate it in full later today.

She is saying that she loves the kks and that she wants to grow with them. She wants to be promoted with the rest of them but she also thinks that there are aspects of the kks that they do better than full members, and she wants management to seriously consider them as senbatsu candidates like they do in AKB and SKE.

EDIT: done, translation here:
    http://nmbtakoyakiparty.tumblr.com/post/103966649349/jo-erikos-speech-for-her-birthday

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    KKS stage is officially named Souzou no Shijin now.