TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol, the B-news episodes are one of the funniest episodes so far. when bananaman start holding their laughter because they knew asuka gonna roast yamashita, i feel how close they are. besides nogikochuu simple games, episodes where they share their stories or story telling episodes always made me laugh. and i think with sharing stories, bananaman could bond deeper with the girls instead of playing cruel games like usual japan variety shows. even 4th gen stories are good and interesting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  3. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Kitano, Higuchi, Kaki and Yoda won the B-news awards but the Hayashi-Hori story won my heart.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

No Koujichuu airing tonight or sakamichi series.

• Informative Informative x 6
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Yeah, next week they gonna battle for rewards. I wonder what kind of games will they play, it will be nice if we can get 1 hour sp again too.

Btw, someone fanmade this. Its pretty fun,

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah, at last they did the episode for the new year with japanese outfits and games, even if it was just senbatsu members and with the lenght of a classic episode, but better than nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Ume and Momoko definitely the MVP of this episode. Those clean kendo strikes were so cool and satisfying! It's honestly amazing to see Momoko, who looks like she can't do any physical activities, in a live kendo match like this one, her style really shown through. Well it wasn't really a serious match but it was still so cool to see.

Does Ume know kendo as well or that was just her being the usual calm, cool and collected? The Gurenge insert during the replay was so random and cool as well. Too bad they didn't do that on Momoko's.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Homura sound track would be cool to use on Kaz vs Momo haha

A serious Kendo between Kaz and Momo will be satisfying like the one they did in Gakutabi (Kendo vs Naginata ) between Miona and Momoko

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Complaining about senbatsu-only members. What the fuck did you expect with these physical distancing things? Packed the studio with Bananaman + 40 members + TV staff? Dude..

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I wasn't complaining, I was just stating it and better than nothing cause the alternative would be nothing as I tought. And honestly the perfect amount of members would be like that. Like Sakurazaka and Hinatazaka so you can always hve all the group partecipating on the show.

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Today's episode was fun. It completely slipped my mind that both Kaz and Momoko did kendo so I wasn't thinking about that aspect of their match up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I am really happy we have Shitara team vs Himura team again! <3
    My highlight is when Mizuki hit Himura mercilessly, I laughed off my chair.
    Bonk! Go back to your banana jail!
    [​IMG]
    The battle between Momoko and Kazumin was so high tension, like a real kendo match.
    Hoshino saying "VulShark" was so cute. Why does almost everything Hoshino say sound so cute :inlove:?
    Kazumin's balance skill is so good, after 20 minutes she can keep her right feet out of the floor. Can Himura team make the comeback in next week? Poor Semiya, she tried her best but Takayama is a high mountain.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Team battle always my favorite. I'm for team Himura. They're gonna win from behind. This is variety and special rule applies :lol:

14. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    The gap between typical innocent Momoko and kendo Momoko is incredible and surprising in a good way! I've practiced kendo for over 10 years myself and seeing Momoko's movement and attacks really made me miss practicing it haha. I believe she's a 2-dan in Kendo which is quite high. Although I'm not quite sure what rank Takayama has, from this showing alone I can tell that Momoko is more experienced. Her distance, timing and balance are made even more impressive when you consider that she was wearing a blindfold.

For reference, the move she used to score the win is what we call a 引き技 (hiki waza), which is a quick "retreating" strike made from close range. I've noticed Momoko tends to favor this technique in the few kendo vids I've seen of her. In fact, she does it several times during this match and Takayama didn't do it even once haha.

Overall, this was a fun episode and I'm excited for the next one! With the way the world is right now, I'm thankful for the constant fun and positive energy I get from these girls and Bananaman. Praying they stay safe and healthy and also find a small (hopefully big!) source of happiness in their every day life!

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode. My favorite parts.
    - Shitara congrats Himura for his promotion to Ozeki. I hope he work harder to be a Yokozuna.:D
    - Umechan rub her shinai on Himura crotch.[hehe]
    - Hoshino's Dekiru..masu...:D

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I have to add another bit that I thought was funny, Asuka feeling her own face during the..."Mr. Potato Head" (I don't know what it's called :^^;:) competition.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Then watch them. This group formed with 36 members, then they add another 14 girls before they reach 2nd anniv, this is not the perfect group for you since the beginning.

• Like Like x 3
  18. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    iirc, they both 2dan. kazumi has mentioned it when she introduce momo. idk about dan in kendo. does the higher the number means they are much experience or the lowest the number? because nibu from hinata has 3dan and she said her physical strength is not strong while kazumi we know she has a great physical strength

• Like Like x 1
  19. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Thank you for clarifying that! I actually was unsure of Takayama's rank. Maybe it's been a much longer time for her since she practiced, being a 1st gen, compared to Momoko who is a 3rd gen and had been practicing up until more recently.

For -dan, the higher the number, the higher the rank. So the 3-dan girl in Hinata would be "stronger", on paper, than Momoko and Takayama. But rank doesn't always equal skill as I never actually received my 1dan rank but I was technically on par with the 2/3dan players in my dojo when I quit. I just never had the money as a poor Uni student to go for grading in the bigger cities haha. Kendo also doesn't require you to be physically superior to your opponent to win as it is mostly technique, form and speed that dictates the winner. Hence why Momoko won against Takayama despite being (probably) physically weaker.

Now I want to see a kendo tournament with all idol girls only haha!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I know they are probably overreacting and the electric pad doesn't really hurt that much.....but it's kinda hard to watch.......
    espeically when Miona is crying so hard...... I feel so bad for her.......

• Like Like x 1