Single Nogizaka46 11th (Inochi wa utsukushi) (March 18, 2015)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I wouldn't be surprised if Mai becomes the new center (Fukugawa). She's super strong in HS sales~~ and we could use a new center honestly~

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

And now[​IMG] i quest what is Himetan role? Keep Nogizaka46 out Sakura Gakuins style? Or what? Her really goal?
    Anyway, One i think surpise me: Himetan Again at singing namesong at future single...

Well... only we can do is wait and look what happen. Life is beatifull, yeah, but also like terrible clas movie.

3. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    While I'm not really sure what you're trying to say

Himeka Nakamoto's role in Nogizaka46 is to be Himeka Nakamoto of Nogizaka46. It has nothing to do with any group her sister ever was in.

Currently she's centering Unders, a pretty big position now that Unders have gotten really active. She's also one of the vocalists of Nogidan, which is getting more and more gigs.
    She has promised to look out for Sayu, because fans are worried she's gonna overwork herself again.

Whether she'll sing a namesong I don't know, but the title of her center song is "Kimi wa Boku to Awanai hou ga Yokatta no kana," and is according to me, the best one this single. I recommend you to check it out.

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Aldready do... Or try at YouTube.
    Maybe best coupling Song(?) at Himetan Was sing...

5. alynnq

alynnq Kenkyuusei

I think Sakurai doesn't affect her fukujin in next single but maybe change position to left or right side. But I think Ikoma does affect her position because HS and Kennin AKB48 end I hope Mngmnt push MisaMisa and Ashurin to fukujin and push Mai Fukagawa to New Centre xD

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

We only cant more than think and quest, and talk out our opinion... Let see.
    Anyway, to wait at some Septemper/December, or how many singles managent was mind...
    I hope these learn at it wasnt number at songs, it was them readylevel. Because 3 mediocare singles hasnt so good at one wery good...
    But other think, what says budjett?

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm hoping for Nanamin or Manatsu but Maimai wouldn't be a bad choice for center either. It'd be a nice way to offer variety while acknowledging the popularity she's gained this past year. I wouldn't be shocked to see Ashurin in fukujin soon. She's young, showing impressive momentum in HS, and has a modeling gig with a popular magazine. All favorable signs for a bigger push.

Reika will be fine. She's in a Takamina like position, as long as they don't do a 5 member fukujin again she's pretty much guaranteed a spot. I agree that Ikoma may have something to worry about though. Mgmt will more than likely keep trying to make their investment pay off but it's also likely that her AKB ties was the only thing keeping her from being pushed further back.

And ofc, I'm hoping to God that Misa's time has finally come.

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'm hoping for the day Ikoma will be at the back cuz clearly she doesnt have the popularity.
    I dont think Sayuringo will ever make it back to Fukujin, too much damage done.
    I think Manatsu will be the one who move up to Rena's spot.
    I dont think Misamisa will ever join the Fukujin tho. It seems like the management doesnt like her much but they cant ignore her anymore. Unless Nogi have a SSK and Misamisa ranks like top 10 then they'll see the light like Shibata Aya

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think Misamisa can definitely make Fukujin, I don't think mgmnt doesn't like her, it's just that they are never keen on pushing older members because pushing a young girl can mean that she sticks around for longer. With Rena gone I definitely want her spot for Misa. I don't think Sayuringo is going to be back at the front again for a very long time.

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Seeing how Sayuringo can be an exclusive model and how her HS result is still in the top 10 (though decreasing), I think it won't be difficult for her to comeback to fukujin soon, at least in the middle row.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I think Misa can make fukujin in the near future. Maimai should fill Rena's vacancy then maybe Misa gets in. Imho, Ikomachan is the quandary that mgmt needs to sort out. I'm fine with her at second row but with young members like Ashu surging in popularity and maybe Hoshimina, it's gonna be tough to keep her in fukujin.

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^I agree with that last part especially. Nogi's front lines are becoming relatively solid but still have some things that need to be sorted out. Imo, all who's missing are Misa and Ashurin. Get'em in there, KEEP'em there and Nogizaka may have it's true answer to the original Kami 7.

I'd give it another single or two before Ringo's back in fukujin just to avoid possibly stirring flames. Her recovery is pretty impressive so far, so she'll definitely be back.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nogizaka46's 11th Single 5th Week Sales
    Week 1 Sales: 500,297 (1st)
    Week 2 Sales: 23,914 (524,211)
    Week 3 Sales: 14,240 (538,451)
    Week 4 Sales: 8,740 (547,191) (10th)
    Week 5 Sales: 11,382 (558,573) (9th)

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Mmm I am so... Newer mind.
    Maybe better at not be quest those numbers are them go to so much Forrest!

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    The day before HKT48 releases a single, Nogizaka46 gets a #1 daily again... #garbagetime

[​IMG]

16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

From second week onwards Nogizaka has better sales numbers than any 48, including AKB. That's really promising as it tends to be an indicator of general popularity as purchasers in the third, fourth weeks etc. don't tend to be wota.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

" don't tend to be wota"?mb1619, please help me get this!

18. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

^ Wota's buy many copies of the single before its released, both for the single itself and for the other goods, whether it be handshakes, pictures, 2shots, ... so their numbers are only in the first week. If you have a few copies, or many copies, there's no reason to buy it again a couple weeks later.

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So " wota" was more than
    Sashihara Rino's character of that drama...

20. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

@AloNeko

From what I can tell "wota" is used largely interchangeably with "otaku" (obsessive fan) when referring to idol fans. However you tend to "wota" for specific idol groups and individual idols, whereas you are "otaku" for the genre as a whole. e.g. "I am an idol otaku and a wota of Nogizaka46"

The word comes from "wotagei", which refers to the organised dance moves and chants performed by fans at concerts. A "wota" being a person who knows how to perform the "wotagei" of a particular group or idol.