Single Nogizaka46 11th (Inochi wa utsukushi) (March 18, 2015)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Jan 12, 2015.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Matsui Rena only at 5/5. I thought it her at */22 like Himetan.
    Takoyama, or someone: are these hs continues even after 12 th single?
    Are these hs at something do with whose sing at name song at next single?
    How well this single at sell compared others?

Oftopic: then that musical at Majisuka Gakuen is Rena's goodbye at 48...

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ i swear 70% of the time i have zero idea what you're talking about :^^;: (literally)

anyway, wow at Ashurin, there you go, we have another young and popular member, now can we pls replace Ikoma since she's flopping so hard, like no 27. and 3 slots sold out, [hehe]

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

(Sorry kk127, but myselft these are clear.)

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Rena probably only get 5 slots because she's busy with her SKE activity and her solo job. The HS sales surely will affect the next senbatsu, this single is the first Nogizaka single to hit 500k so it's better than the past ones for sure.
    No one including Rena her self ever says that Majijo musical = good bye

Ashurin, congratulations!
    I'm surprised that Iori didn't sell one slot at all, after all the push. Ikoma ver 0.2?

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

First? You meen that 11 is your favorite?
    First wich more than 500 k was 7th.
    first wich more than 600 k was 10 th

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No, the sales. Inochi managed to sell over than 500.000 copies, the first single that reached/cross that number

7. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Ashurin jumping like crazy in this single. 1st ever consecutive senbatsu for her coming up. Also, Noujo can no longer sell out with 5/6 slots sold out now. Congrats to both!

Some of these hs results are really throwing the cat among the pigeons for picking senbatsu of next single...

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oricon says something else?

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well,

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my, first week 500 297. 10 th at secon week at 500k, if I calculated these right. But total... 11 is second. 10. 600 k ?

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Not really. To be fair, Iori wasn't thrust at center position and heavily pushed like Ikomachan. I'm willing to give members some time than expect instant results once in senbatsu.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    yeah. maybe iori isnt showing enough result after being in senbatsu just once.. but compare to ikoma who has centred for 5 times, countless appearances on mag n tv shows plus a kennin and senbatsu member in akb48..that is the real failed push...i never see worse flop besides ikoma..maybe ske ishida anna but she just a senbatsu membe..

13. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^ Just because Ikoma isn't popular for handshakes doesn't make her a flop imo, She's still one of the most known faces of Nogizaka to the general public after Maiyan and as far as I've seen she's considered cute by lots of casual female fans. She's one of the names people bring up when they find out I'm a Nogizaka46 fan, so there's still good reason to have her near the front of Senbatsu. Poor Ikotan gets bashed around by fans on here v.v

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Sadly, Ikomachan antis here will still spew vitriol even with good HS numbers.

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    she still cant be compared with maiyan. maiyan has that public recognition and also as fans favourite and she does wonder since the begining of ngzk46..while ikoma, were chosen as centre (they said randomly) and put to the centre for many times and till now as front members and fans cant accept her. of course the pub will recognize her because her face literally is everywhere. but rather than her, why not put someone that can attract new fans rather than 'oh i know you are cute' which is im pretty sure when they see other members face, ikoma soon will be forgotten.lol

*plus, i never saw a centre that cant sell hs very well..even the most hateful person like jurina and acchan easily sold better..at least that showed many fans are still supporting them as centre but in ikoma case..is a major no...one more, your friend who just a casual friend doesnt mind who is the centre and for sure she/he doesnt mind if ikoma isnt the centre.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  16. jeeevas

jeeevas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    To say that Ikoma is just "oh i know you are cute" is like to say that Maiyan is just "oh i know you are beautiful". Ridiculous. (≧∀≦)

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Despite her sales you can't deny the fact that she is The Face of Nogizaka.
    People recognized her face (Setting the record of only take 53 sec to be recognized in Nogibingo 12, back in 2013), whenever i mentioned Nogizaka my non 46 fans will quickly say that the only girl they know is Ikoma (Her kennin to AKB, no doubt, helped).
    It very sad indeed, seeing her being pushed like that but ended up as the Nogizaka's 'Cover Face'.

18. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

i think ikoma is pretty popular, just not number one oshi. the hate for ikoma come because she is pushed. its common for pushed member to be hated. that's why i dont want my fav member got pushed :^^;:

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Iori isn't getting the Ikoma treatment, she's getting the Manatsu treatment. Iori is likely getting overlooked because she overtook 2nd gens who have been there since the first 2nd gen reveal. It's not a huge deal and fans will get over it. Eventually she may be popular but some fans of the 6 then still kenkyusei will likely have been annoyed.

20. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Despite the Nikkei ranking people still dare to say Ikoma needs to get kicked out of fukujin/senbatsu. :^^;: