Single Nogizaka46 17th (Influencer) (2017/03/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hmmm... unanimously Ikuchan-center... Would be happy if that really happens (unless it's because she's leaving!), but seems unlikely under the circumstances.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think I would like Ikuta centering more if she devoted her time to being the center rather than part time.

As an example, the 16th single, for me, lacks much 'oomph' since the turn of the year, because Nanamin isn't around too much to remind me of it. She hasn't been on NogiChu in a while, too. She only shows up for the TV appearances for the single and there are not many of those lately. She's basically gone and I don't like that. I don't want to be missing her already which is the feeling I'm getting now.

In the 2017 Nogi hopes and fears thread, I thought Ikuta would take a leave of absence because of the work on Les Mis. But if she doesn't, I think she would scale back on her Nogi duties. I had hoped for 16th single, before any of her musicals started, to be her next center, but it wasn't to be...

Anyway, I favor Maiyan for center, because I think management is chasing the million sales. They are so close that management is going to put their most popular member out front to see if she can push Nogizaka over that goal. It has also been 10 singles since she's been a solo center. If Maiyan centers, I believe the entire Nogi fan base would be freaking out Monday over whether this will be her graduation single. Shudder to think.

And as a Yamashita oshi, it's too soon to put her in senbatsu. Think of what that would do to the run of 3 Nin no Principal where one member has a leg up on the others.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh, I hadn't thought of that!
    I also thought it was too soon but that's a new angle.

I'm still hoping for an airdrop, but it's not a 3rd gen it's Ranze.

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Nogi needs an influx of vibrant energy.

Kiichan center it is.

5. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I'll not discount the possibility of airdropping a 3rd gen center in the same way as Hori Miona.

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hm... I think it would be very interesting if not only one member from 3gen could be at front line... 3-5 members from 3 gen and around them Nogi Top members :whistle: Great Push! (sorry may ingrish :rolleyes:)

7. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    It's been a while...
    For me, I personally care less about who's going to be center, I'm supporting everyone. It can be Maiyan, Nanase, Misa, Miona, or even Manatsu for all I care. Two last singles had my heart racing with anticipation for Ikuchan's time to make Nogi great again, but that didn't happen, so this time I will just leisurely watch everything unfold.

For Nogi 3rd gen, I hope they include one exclusive song for them in the single (with an MV!), kinda like how they treat hiragana keyaki. For me it's a big no to airdrop a center or even a senbatsu member from them, it will just give backlash. Let the fans know them slowly and grow their feelings towards them naturally.

8. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    nogi was blessed with so many available members qualified for center title..
    the gambling was not so big compare to when each management need to decide front man for nmb/ske new single.

what picked my interest is how nogi new single should be make a bigger gap to keya 3rd single..
    those keya girls momentum was absolute screamer. all older 48 sisters was beaten to dead.
    with them still show cool "soldier like" song.
    hope nogi new single will show how beautiful and elegant those girls are.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't know why I feel they're just going to go to Nanase.
    She hasn't centered anything since ImaHanashitai (and that even was with Mai), so I guess it's high time.

10. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I need a cool song, too many ballads already, something like Seifuku no Mannequin or inochi is much needed

11. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I couldn't agree more. It's been 2 years since Inochi. And it's all the more reason to have another Naachan center, lol.

12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    On the other hand, it will bring Nogi head to head with Keya. They have a steep slope to climb indeed if they want to compete with their younger sisters using a cool song.

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    something like inochi +1
    Nanase or Miona center i don't mind :)

14. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Nah, they'll be fine. Nogi's 'cool' songs tend to be more techno heavy, which is really different from Keyaki's own definition of a 'cool' song. Same goes for their dance moves.

15. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Tbh im not really into Keyaki's songs haha, only liked Futari Saison so far.. Inochi is very different style

16. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @k1s3k1 Lol, I don't really listen to them either, but I have listened to their A-sides at some point or another. Among the 3 singles, SaiMajo is probably the closest to a 'cool' song imo, and even then it's still instrument-heavy. I guess the 'cool' label must be from the military-like(?) moves. Anyway, Nogi has their own style when it comes to 'cool' songs - Seifuku, Inochi, Poppipapapa, Sono saki no Deguchi, Sekai de ichiban kodoku na lover.

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Ok so I am mega hyped for this. Super excited. Love a good senbatsu announcement and speculation.

Time for some mini analysis for my speculation: they've had four 'spring' singles so far, released mid to late March/early April and two of them have been Nanase centers...
    In terms of sound, they have varied but the only one I would deem a 'cool' song, in the 'dance/different/varied sound' use of the word would be Inochi... Otherwise they have been light, rather more positive tunes for lack of a better description.

So in that respect I'd go with a happy-ish song, possibly more piano heavy, possible Nanase center seeing as she hasn't had a center for a year. Or I'd go for Maiyan because what better way to reward such fantastic PB pre-sales than a center...
    Also PLS include Ranze - it's about bloody time, and she's the only member of Cinq Etoiles who has not been in an A-side yet. ¬¬

18. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

I like the 2nd and 3rd pic. It has Higuchi, Ranze and Rotti, which is nice. I can't live without Sayurin though. Manatsu being in back row and middle position is a nice twist.

Manatasu is slowly vanishing to me. She doesn't really do anything special, camera's barely showing her in live shows, same position and hair style all the time. Ikoma new look is really nice and it also seems like she got a lot more popular.

19. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I second this. I'm tired of ballads. I want something more energetic like these songs.

20. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    i wish miona will enter, at least, fukujin. i'll be more than blessed if she gets the centre position!
    but i dont mind if management decided to go with maiyan or nanase, like someone said before, nogi is sooo close to that 1m mark! cant wait for them to make a new history~!
    song wise, something like inochi and seifuku are appreciated. or maybe a fast-tempo song with a mature vibe?