Single Nogizaka46 17th (Influencer) (2017/03/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2017.

1. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Kazumin front row was an interesting move.
    Maybe Eto and Kazumin on the front sides and since Ikuta is so busy maybe back to middle row ? I wouldn't mind to see Ikoma again. Her new look is really refreshing.

2. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

yapp its really get me exciting about this new senbatsu

but also made me worry, nanamin grad is right in front of their eyes and now a new single announcement.
    theres gonna be tears falling down from member. this single gonna be a hard time.

if you remember last year maimai - asuka - nanamin - ....? then now? just my feeling but maybe ito marika. this new single need a new flavour :)

or maybe you guys have othe opinion???
    i really look forward for next episode of koujichu

3. NogiFans46

NogiFans46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    i wish the single will be WCenter.. Ikuta/Hori
    The single will be better with inochi feeling to it.. :)

4. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    My wish for this single.

Kiichan and Himetan stays in senbatsu, Ikomachan will be back as fukujinmember, Ikuta as center and maybe ranze in senbatsu.:corr:

For under
    Miria and Renachi in the front row, Junna and chiharu in the 2nd row and rotti center undersong:omg:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

it feels so early because last single announcement took forever (understandably since it's just 15th + 3), so maybe there's something coming. for the past 2 singles i push for Ikuchan center but not this time, and it has nothing to do with her busy schedule. i'm just so happy where she is right now with Nogi .the last thing i want to see is an airdrop center or even a 3rd gen in the mix. please give those 2nd gens a shot at it first. i'm not asking all 2nd gen should be Senbatsu first, but few good names are worthy and due imo. if almost haft of the 2nd gen's Senbatsu ready, they actually need to drop a few 1st gen, Sayu/Marika are the safe bet, not that i want that to happen. there are few girls in my mind. but if they will shake it all up, hope they make it a big one. my wish is limited to 3 names, Ikuchan, Himetan & Kiichan, don't care about positioning.

for center just to have a pick, i'll go with Maiyan, unless she's planning to graduate on the next 2 singles following this. it's been 10 singles now since her solo center, W center just doesn't feel right. if Naachan centers again she just have to own it, head up high. it's best to have another new center, i can throw names like Misa-senpai, Captain Reika, last time front row now Kazumin center, honestly this time for me it doesn't really matter who. just give us is a good single, i'll be happy. that said, i'm excited for the announcement.

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    With Kato Shiho and Nagasawa Nanako both part of Akimoto Manatsu respect corps, will this be the first single to feature Keyakizaka46 members, if there will be another Akimoto Manatsu respect corps song?

7. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I think we will get naachan solo again, its been a while

8. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    My hope for senbatsu:
    (19-nin, 11fuku-jin)
    Front Row:
    Ikuta Erika - Saito Asuka - Shiraishi Mai - Nishino Nanase - Eto Misa
    Ito Marika - Terada Ranze - Hori Miona - Hoshino Minami - Kitano Hinako - Suzuki Ayane
    Yamazaki Rena - Akimoto Manatsu - Ikoma Rina - Wakatsuki Yumi - Sakurai Reika - Matsumura Sayuri - Takayama Kazumi - Nakamoto Himeka
    Since this is probably one of the last singles before 3rd gen starts to get pushed, it's probably a good idea for management to strengthen the younger members.(Rena/Ayane/Hori/Hoshino/Ranze/Kiichan). It might even be a good idea to include Hinachima/Kana before they're overshadowed by new gens.

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i hope kazumin is front row again

10. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Wasn't that just because her photobook (NOT phonebook ;)) was going to be released soon after the single?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  11. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Sorry, I know what you meant, but I just love the idea of Kazumin releasing a directory of her favourite places [hehe]

12. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Photobook be damned, phonebook is where it's at. That's the real gold mine.
    Would buy! :p

So based on the photobook theory, does that mean Kiichan 1st row hype?

13. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    :hehe:

Kiichan has a PB releasing soon? I thought it was just Ashu/Maiyan

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I think it was annouced today. So maybe it doesn't affect this single but the next one.

edit: it wasn't announced, just some management guy said, she will be next.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  15. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @oji-sama They said she'll be the next one to get a PB, but no official announcement yet, I think. Until then, I don't think they'll put her on front row. Maybe on the next one? :^^;:

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Technically he didn't really say she'd be next. The context suggests she'll be next but there is a chance someone could get in before her and in that case his wording wouldn't be wrong.
    She's just the next person picked for a PB debut.

Sorry if it's confusing, it's not really easy to explain.

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kazumin has a PB? I missed the news. It would be something nice to look at. When not acting clownish, Kazumin is elegant and gorgeous. :^O^:

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Where did you hear this?

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't mind Keya participating in Nogi's B sides or vice versa. But for the main single? Please keep everything as is. Keya in keya. Nogi in Nogi. Start mixing them up, they'll become 48.