Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    18th Single Senbatsu will be announced on the 9 July broadcast of nogichu!

2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Unders album hmm i wonder if there will be new songs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Finally.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    With 3rd gen Nogieigo 1 hour special on before next Sunday will be a good day.

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope it's not a surprise graduation....

No logical reason or fact to back up my concerns, but I simply can't help feeling a bit jittery

6. Hardin Muhammad

Hardin Muhammad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I found this on instagram and he said tokyo dome concert will be a maiyan graduation concert too.

Attached Files:

7. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I hope Himetan is back in senbatsu..

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i am a bit worry Maiyan will graduate in Tokyo Dome :^^;:

9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    He's responding to "what if she grads" with "I don't think she will but even if she does I'll keep supporting her" and so on.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wait, WHAT!? :eek:

Maiyan to graduate soon!?!?!? :shock: I was fearing this was going to happen within the next year or two...! :fp:

Wow, that is startling news... Maiyan could graduate soon... :cold:

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Only a rumor... nothing is official yet. Even if this was true, we knew it was coming. I'd be very surprised if she's still here next year

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

yeah, just a rumor. anyway, signs of graduation are already here so it wouldn't be that surprising, right?
    not trying to add more to it, but it could be a race between maiyan (with the slight lead) and ikuchan (just because of her many gigs). . . :chuffed:
    maiyan is turning 25 next month. she doesn't look like the type, enjoying being an idol at age 25, 26.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think this week is going to be important. If Tokyo Dome is going to be a Maiyan graduation concert, it was probably planned a while ago, and her graduation should be announced this week.
    Otherwise, it wouldn't make any sense.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    We will know this weekend. If she is solo center this single, then she's 99% grad just like Nanamin.

15. Hardin Muhammad

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Come on if maiyan graduation whether it has become a tradition in nogizaka since 14th single become single graduation(14, 16, 18?) and how does with 20th single (lol) ? Maiyan is too influential in nogizaka. Some fans said "come on graduation, so other members get encouragement". But I do not think so does maiyan still have to keep helping forward nogizaka? Indeed I think the age of 25 or 26 is not the relative age to be idol anymore. But cant be like nyan nyan? Am i too selfish? During this so hard efforts maiyan against nogizaka, even since girls rule she never get a single center ration again! And she got when her graduation? This is too ridiculous ... come on ...

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think it's ridiculous too. But that's the reality and I have learned to accept it, otherwise I will not still be in fandom. Management will never give Maiyan more privilege than Nanase, because she is not the pushed member, that's the hard truth. That's why it's so hard to give her a center position, and when she got it, it's only W-center with Nanase.
    But confirm she will get it as graduation gift, just like Nanamin and MaiMai, all popular members will get it.

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nanase had 1 more centre (including solo and double) than Maiyan. That's 4 vs 3. Or if you only include double centres as 0.5, 3 vs 2. And that was also 3 years ago.

Acting like Nanase is this massively pushed member while Maiyan is mistreated and ignored is utter nonsense.

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Isn't Maiyan, push or no push, one of the most successful members? While perhaps she didn't get too many centers or solo songs, she has huge (to my understanding) popularity and jobs outside of (but nevertheless thanks to) the group.

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It would be a tragedy for Maiyan to graduate and not participate in her final HS events.

20. Hardin Muhammad

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I also think so. I do not know what management thinks about the position of maiyan. Am i too selfish to hope maiyan get the position that should be? With what she has accomplished with the nogi now is not maiyan should get more attention?