Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't think she's paid any particular price for it.
    Lost some fans, that's about it.
    Unlike Maiyan, Nanase and Ikuchan who have only done good for the group, Matsumura owes it to the group for single-handedly pulling them out of kouhaku to never miss an opportunity to contribute to the group.
    Can't do HS because VA work? decline the VA work or grad.

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^ I will discuss Ringo in her thread

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's perhaps just me, but watching Nogichuu for example, I can't help but feel Maiyan and Nanase (and to some extent Ikuchan) to be "mentally absent". I feel they're just not "there". Even when they are given quite some chance to speak, etc (e.g, Maiyan making the bento box in the latest Nogichuu) I feel that she's "distant". I don't know, but while I have no fact to support it, I agree that Ikuchan, Nanase and Maiyan might be (correctly) feeling that they are ready to go. Would be a sad day and I hope this is not true, but I simply can't help it.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If some of you guys think it's about bashing and hating on Matsumura, it's not. Well, if that's how you feel, not gonna debate on that. Each are entitled to their own opinion.
    I share the exact same sentiment. Sure, this is long time ago, but just the same, she owe it to them for as long as she's a member of Nogizaka.
    She owe it to the group, to her fans. Fact.
    Oh please... Nogizaka paid the price for what happened not Matsumura. Ikoma's angry crying face is a testament to it. Naachan saying she's angry and thinks everyone must be angry is another. To make it short, it's a negative blow to the group and they as a group felt it. Nogizaka was the one penalized, not Ringo. Matsumura paid nothing. Some even say her apology is fake (google it if you like). Was she demoted to UG, did they suspend her activities with the group? Rather than punishment, she was pampered at Senbatsu. Even Sashi was exiled to HKT during her time. If Ringo lost some fans, that's on her. If you say she paid for it by being bullied and bashed by fans because of what happened, uh, other girls without scandal are not immune from this. She must know what's coming. She brought it on herself. She's already an adult to know what's she's doing and the consequences of her actions. I don't favor their rule, but it's their idol rule. She worked hard since. Oh well, who doesn't work hard? Matsumura was privileged enough, other girls (past and present) would do anything to be where she is. It happened long time ago, but she still owe everything to them.
    Why the need to call it bashing or hating? No one is pulling her down here. For what? No hate or bashing towards her will change anything. Is it unfair to expect from Ringo something that will contribute to the whole group. Even you know this...:hmm:

5. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

Wow.

I'm sure most of us don't live our daily lives in Japan, nor do we have any way of actually knowing the job schedule of the members but heaven forbid a girl not do any tv appearances/anything newsworthy of being uploaded to the Internet, not do HS and generally seem to not be doing anything worthwhile to the nogi brand and still be in senbatsu!

The management has a clearer picture of their schedule; if they aren't participating the management probably decided that the time is better used invested in outside work.

6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    The fact she isnt punished enough makes her more dislikeable. Im pretty sure if she was demoted to UG for several singles, im gonna sympathize with her but she just at the back senbatsu then in fukujin in matter of time..her spot can be used to push another girl.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I used to dislike Ringo a lot before her scandal. After her scandal she become alright to me, maybe because she tones down a lot of her cutesy air-headedness. I know I'm the weird one.

I won't argue much about her position in the group though. To me what's past is past. And I'm happy she got outside work to do.

On the note about graduation, I agree about possibility of Maiyan, Misa, Iku, and Nanase. And I'm prepared if Maiyan announce it. So I think this single is a good chance to push younger members. Introduce 3rd gen in senbatsu and more 2nd gen in senbatsu, give center to Miona (Ashu is good too but she already center summer single last year). I would be disappointed if the center is Nanase again.

8. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    This (I posted more in Ringo's thread).

I'm very curious about who's going to be the center this time...hope it's a brand new one or at least see new faces! I hope Ranze stays in the lineup.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Please discuss Ringo in her thread instead of jacking this one.

10. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Lmao you were the one who got defensive and started this IN THIS THREAD and now people are responding.. you want to tell people to move to her thread..

I wouldn't say they deserve a pass but I UNDERSTAND why they're getting away with this. I still feel like they should somehow do, at least, 1-2 slots. I refuse to believe they can't find a day to do this for the fans. not 30 slots... just 1-2 slots.. that should take what? a few hours at most?

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

is this the new single outfit ? omg

[​IMG]

they looks like they are flight attendants:^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Reminds me more of that UG song with Marika and Inoue center. Or i may have that wrong.

13. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Very 60s, reminds me of Hashire! Bicycle MV. It's cute but it looks weird in Manatsu since she has no neck lol

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i hope this coming Nogichu episode, we'll finally get a glimpse of the senbatsu announcement. that will make everyone fired up, i know i am :D

15. Hardin Muhammad

Hardin Muhammad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Maiyan will survive until this year. Please do not speculate excessively. We shouldnt precede management. Come on friends just think they have a job outside the nogi. And please do not discuss the ringo scandal in this post. Are not we always taught to forget the past even if it is heavy?

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    No please! Tragic. The girls save it. They make the outfit look cute.

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    anohi mix with hashire outfit.

18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Looks more to me like Oide Shampoo 2.0

19. Kuroishi

Kuroishi Kenkyuusei

The outfit was cute, pretty similar to Oide Shampoo, is it ? Can't remember quite well

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Ah...sorry.my mistake. Yeah, it is oide, not hashire.